/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, February 9th:
1849 – The new Roman Republic was declared.
1904 – Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
1920 – Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
1942 – World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
1951 – Korean War: Geochang massacre

>News
CK2 DD38 - Visiting the Cartographer
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-40-visiting-the-cartographer.998368/

EU4 - 24/01
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-24th-of-january-2017.996110/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI4] - More Music Mod
mega.nz/#F!v5wXURpJ!TvoBinBVQWJbaYJsluyoFA

>>[HoI4] - Après Moi, Le Déluge
moddb.com/mods/apres-moi-le-deluge

>>[CK2] - user Music Mod
mega.nz/#!PQgxyACD!bpcXXoWI3Pfu_PJ1_sz5D7wKYO2OStEWr_npgpw0B_w

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0OSbub4zH_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

BASED

nigger

SEETHING

>eject the decadent Pope from his seat of power in St. Louis, Missouri and transform it into a trade republic of pirate-brethren cultists
>my son immediately overthrows the republic on the death of The Founder, "Chester the Noble", and converts to Nordoc paganism since inland brethren counties get +20% revoltrisk
>known to history as "Gregor the Legless"
>take advantage of the weakened Chicagoans after their King converts to the Cult of the Saints, gain the vital port of Chicago so we can actually get boats
>his son expands the territory of the Drowned Realm along the great Missouri River, purchases an old-world firearm to always win 1v1 combat despite 5 martial
>known to history as "The Drowned King, Abel the Marksman"
>his son pillages up and down the Missouri River, editting text files to allow him to seduce anyone he wishes
>seduce nearly every female relative under the age of 20, just for the boner
>find a strong young female lass 21 years younger than me, she seduces me
>make her a shieldmaiden and a commander, she accompanies me on raids
>raping and pillaging up and down the Missouri River with your loyal marshal and fucktoy shieldmaiden
>you have a gun so it's almost impossible for you to die in single combat with anyone (unless you "miss")
>so much money and debauchery
>wife tries to run my carriage off a cliff, what the fuck, imprison that bitch
>die of dysentery on a raid in the realms of the voodo shaman-kings of louisiana
>known to history as "The Drowned King, Mark the Wealthy"
>about to come of age
>seriously thinking about marrying the shieldmaiden
>wonder if I should let my mom out of prison

good mod

no u

What mod

>all the major dlc for eu4 that i haven't got yet is $54.97
i'm gonna do it boys

>blobbing
Fag

What if Burgundy is the Holy Roman Emperor when the Burgundian Inheritance fires?

Are you finally going to suck my cock?

I like how they went to the trouble of coloring in all of europe but just gave up when they hit britain and africa
Also the fact that Slovenia isn't required is pissing me off

After the end

It's in the OP

no
i'm going to spend fifty-four american dollars and ninety-seven american cents on downloadable content for europa universalis four despite the fact that it is widely available for free because i'm addicted to achievements

Same thing

I pirated all the DLC and im still getting achievements and I play online just pirate dont feed the hungering jews.

Pirate it.

Eternal Anglo BTFO'd

As an Occultist that Quebecois Imperium is triggering the shit out of me.

3/10 not enough fhtagn.

I remember my second game as Portugal, Spain inherited Burgundy, teamed up with Austria and England to kill France, the disregarded colonialism, drove me out of Europe and stole my colonies.

Then burgundy inherent themselves and it's game over

>As an Occultist

t. man-worshiping americanist

They were actually the ones I started the playthrough as, or Montreal, at least. I unified the Kingdom and when I switched to the DROWNED KINGS they formed their own Empire and resisted norse and rust cultist great holy wars, then great holy war'd New England

Shame, since the Occultists managed to reform their religion and everything. Now it'll be the Quebecois Imperium against the Thelmic brits when they invade

RIGHT ON TIME

to kill myself or to not kill myself.
that is the question.

Kek, the Confederates managed to beat the British the last time I played After the End, just by sitting in Appalachia and meatgrindering them.

Then most of the people of their culture were wiped out by a plague and that lead to the Occultists gaining the Eastern Seaboard down to New Jersey and reforming.

Please kill yourself, I'd be forever thankful.

Do it as long as you're not on Gavelkind.

La Plata

JUST

Where should I pirate the Stellaris DLC?

I've got the base game, I just want the rest of the fucking game.

no
you should BUY your DLC

Dont you have anime girl shirts to be trying on johan?

Can you unite the Americas and reform the United States in that mod?

Get back to ruining CKII, Henrik.

I can't wait for Fallout 5 with the Moon Enclave desu. I feel a lot less excitement for New Orleans though.
I think so, but it's fucking difficult. In the East, there's the Confederates and Canadians to contend with, in the West there's California always trying to unify, and the middle just isn't very good.

no but you can in FODD

>Fallout 5
>coming out soon
boy i feel bad for you

I never said it was coming out soon. Just that there will probably be Moon Enclave which is exciting. Also, Fallout 4 has better replay value than 3 or NV.

Yes.

Based Erdogan

>Not saved as roachking.jpg

and white

>t. Urk

Turks are based

Türkler beyaz ve Based. TÜRKLER BİRLEŞ.

Turks are roaches, the Ottomans and by extension, Neo-Ottomanists are based.

inb4 Greekaboo spergout

>he thinks ottomans weren't the same as today's turks

>Ottomans and neo-ottaminism is based
Nah that's Atatürk

I bet you think that the Byzantines were Romans too.

He's not a turk it's split like this in turkish Erdoğan
t.Based Turk

Polish Death Camps

no it doesn't
unless you find shooting raiders mindlessly for hours on end fun in which case, yes it has better replay value

Named a more based country
Protip: You can't it's actually impossible not even joking

nope, Kurds still exist there

How the fuck am I supposed to form Italy when the Pope is the fucktoy of Western Europe

>Implying 4 is a less fun game than "black and grey morality simulator 2011-now with 1/3 less accessible map space!" or "Brotherhood of Steel: The Game."

next paradox game is a game focused on japan from heian to edo period.

Funny, kurds are the only good thing in turkey

Kurdistan when?

Wait for the League War or become the Curia Controller and screw the Pope out of Allies. Or restart your game and form the Kingdom of God instead, you heretic.

t.kurd

>implying Kurds shouldn't have their own state
*Tips fedora*
Kurds are based (PKK is not based tho)
t.Turk

>kurds are the only good thing
Go back to irrelevance, Hillary.

>t. Turd aka Kurd

Kurds are honestly the only good muslims

>good muslims
DEUS VULT
E
U
S

V
U
L
T

Stop bullying Kurd bros

kys christcuck

WE WUZ VIKINGS AND SHIET TILL THE EVIL ROMANS TOOK OUR POWERS

t. germanic pagan
How's that conversion of all your lands doing?

Is there any reason not to use 3.04? There's a warning at the bottom of the forum post saying that it didn't get tested, but I haven't seen anyone complain about it.

I've never gotten mods to work on it, and never had problems before I downloaded it, but that's just me.

meiou and talex 2 when????
youtu.be/0OSbub4zH_M

Redpill me on Meow and Texas II.

it adds pops and based and hwite

It thinks that it's CK2+ or HPM for EU4, but it's really not.

it adds more than that

When do I get this mission? I fulfill all conditions.

Do I just wait for it to pop up in my mission list or something?

>Do I just wait for it to pop up in my mission list
Yes. In the meantime, why don't you focus on the British Isles or dominating the Atlantic?

>release Albania as OE in HPM
>want to subjugate Greece
>build up a respekable army, defeat Greece pretty easily
>on the verge of occupying every province and total victory

>France and Russia join on Greece's side cuz they were """friendly""" even though Greece had no particularly good relations, nor any alliances, nor was it in a sphere

FUCK THIS RETARDED FUCKING MECHANIC

>FUCK THIS RETARDED FUCKING MECHANIC
You're right, better gut spheres for Victoria III :^)

I'll just do that. I had my diplomats improving relations in preparation of a war with France and didn't get anyone working on Ireland and Scotland.
It feels like every time I play EU4 the number of Ireland provinces increase.

>It feels like every time I play EU4 the number of Ireland provinces increase
Ireland will grow larger.

>Great Britain
>Which never formed
>Which isn't the founder of New Scotland, the in this universe root of the USA.
>Not the United Clans of America

You have to have more cities (provinces) than France, the Hundred Years' war must not have ended, and you need more infantry and cavalry than france.

Are cities just provinces, or are they really nice provinces? I never really got that about EUIV.

>When christian countries ally the Ottomans in EU4

Are they going to address this? This happens way too easily and too much.

Literally the only country that should be able to do it is France, and that should be via event or something.

Fucking everybody hated the Turks in this timeframe.

because Ottomans are white and based

t. Janos Hunyadi

is playing a Finn suicide in ck2 due to the dangerously close nomads?

No, it's difficult, but still possible. It's really worth it though, because if you form Russia as the Finns it's called "Suomi."

And the Rurikids are the main issue, at least they were the last time I was Finnish.

It's just leftover terminology from EU3, where provinces actually had population and only became a city at x pop. The only way we still have that in EU4 is that colonies must get 1000k pop to get "city status".

Hey I just installed Imperium Universalis and when I open the game it's only vanilla, any ideas?

:^)

Why not just win the Hundred Years War?

B-but muh prussia is supposed to play tall...

based Prussianpro