R35 GTR or BMW M3/4?

R35 GTR or BMW M3/4?

Help me decide, Veeky Forums

I love both.

Also, is blue with gold wheels stupid looking if I go GTR? Considering it.

Save your money.

For?

Financial security for your children and peace of mind in old age.

I'm financially secure.

I don't plan on having children.

>R35 GTR or BMW M3/4?
you cant afford either fag

LMAO
this triggered them

Keep hating.

Already have a new loaded Tahoe and an FRS. I'm bored of the 86. I want something new.

Idk but that color combo isn't working for the r35 maybe it's the wrong shade of blue

If you want manual go for the m2, but all bmws are pretty shit now imo
Gtr is what i would get, or ftype r

>new loaded Tahoe
I'm happy for you an all, but Tahoe's are shit and have been for 10 years. You need to learn to research your cars before you buy.

m3 blue on gold is good

> t. Owner of 25 year old shitbox

Gracias mecánico

m3/4 for manual + sick rwd skids
gtr for 0-60 launches

blue with gold wheels only works on scoobies, but then you'd have to admit you're gay to everyone if you bought one.

neither
>he wants to get a bimmer that has to play motor sounds in the cabin so you can hear it

The M3 is a sedan. I think it's still better than the quadrifoglio. GTR is clearly a step up from the M4 in every way but badge?

>R35
>ever

What the fuck, how are you even cross-shopping those cars. The GT-R is almost double the price...

Used vs new

Get the GTR, it's around the same price right on the used market? It's miles ahead of the M3/4. The M3/M4 are like daily drivers for people now. Nothing special about them anymore really. The GTR at least has history and a story. People grew up wanting it, and it puts awesome smiles on peoples faces. Larger tuner community as well, and to top it all off, it's fast as shit.

are you a dirty arab with daddy's money? gtr with a wrap and wheels.

are you a WHITE UPPER CLASS car enthusiast? m3/4

GTR if youre a teenage fuccboi.

M3 has a much bigger history and story.
People have been using M cars as daily drivers since the first M because it's the perfect balance between luxury and performance.
The GTR won't be as good to daily drive but it will offer supercar tier performance on track.
Pricing is very different though as the GTR costs starting from ~$130k, M3 from $64k