Let's settle the score, Veeky Forums, is Lightning McQueen a Miata?

Let's settle the score, Veeky Forums, is Lightning McQueen a Miata?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bAJcaW5oJfA
youtube.com/watch?v=hRysG8Fp6yY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

no, only his thots

He's a Fiero with a bodykit

Chevrolet NASCAR.

>Lightning McQueen a Miata

No. Especially not when his exhaust note is clearly a V8.

He's supposed to be a generic stock car racing body.

>miata for oval racing

No. These are Miatas.

a CUTE

People don't realise this but Mia and Tia here
>oh HO, I see what you did there Pixar!
are effectively flashing their tits at Lighting McQueen

Listen here, me bucko. Not everyone here on this stinking, putrid planet realises the blatantly obvious if if it's flashing their headlights in their face.

He's a NASCAR tube-frame racecar.

No, he's dead.

Your dead

Thats a nice set of headlights they got

He's partially based off a viper

Pissed in what?

He did what in his cup?

Relevant.

youtube.com/watch?v=bAJcaW5oJfA

oh god youre gonna lure shed 17 faggots with this

That's never relevant.

I think he's a catfish camaro

>is clearly a V8.
ls1 swap

Bullshit like that is never relevant...

its actually a modified MR2 spyder

youtube.com/watch?v=hRysG8Fp6yY

>video for proof
>miata fags B T F O by mr2 as per usual
T
F
O

its a fucking nascar you fucking faglords, stop being so retarded

>being this blind

On the cars 2 blueray bonus, they say his model is "one of a kind", so basically is right.

No. But he might be a Monte Carlo...

>check wiki
>species: stock car

>He is based on aChevrolet Corvette (C6), which is why late in the original film, during the scene where he helps restore the town to its 50's heyday, he is painted much like the 50'sChevrolet Corvette C1.

Jump cut to fuck, I only lasted 5 seconds

The problem I have with videos like this is that yeah, sure, the movies raise WAY too many questions as it is. But trying to explain them only comes up with more questions than answers.

Also, why the hell didn't he mention pic related when he talked about the insides of the cars?

I have no idea what is going on in this thread...

it's a fucking vette you sperg retards

Can I use Veeky Forums buzzwords instead?

He is a pigfat Burgerclap RWD wet noodle with an underpowered V6 that lolcantturn.

Actually wrong. In a scene where he is talking to that Porsche girl she talks about falling in love. He very disappointingly asks "Corvette?" Why would he ask her if she fell in love with a corvette if he was a corvette? Makes no sense.

>Why would he ask her if she fell in love with a corvette if he was a corvette? Makes no sense.
because he's a corvette too, why couldn't she fall in love with him instead of chadvette?

Beautiful. But you didn't post any laptimes...

/thread

DUMBASS HES A SECOND GEN VIPER GTS ACR

I should save that Scotty Kilmer pic with the laptimes.

Nah lad what you seem to fail to realamatizze is that that thar lighnin mcqueerbasher is a honest to GAWD americun twinkoh, read yer bawble dummie

Yes it is, confirmed.
This is actually right down the street at a Tire shop my shop sublets alignments and such to. I had to go take a picture.

3rd of August 2017? Teach your time travelling ways.

Miata

>having an entire planet to be on and not being britbong

one of the older corvettes

The car is officially an Autobot as ruled in an official court.

Here's something that I think needs to be settled. Who has the most bullshit 'plot armor' and 'plot skill', so to speak? McQueen or Dagumi?

looks absolutely nothing like it

>Who has the most bullshit 'plot armor' and 'plot skill',
As plot armor goes, Disney shows generally have forced plots as well as throwaway characters conveniently showing up just to boost the main chars. And you know if the name "Disney" appears, it's going to be rated for the whole family to watch.

As bullshit plot skills go, Initial D has the most skilling shown. Disney uses instant luck achievement rather than dragging the event out on skill-based actions to the same extent Initial D does.

because he thinks we would rather look at his faggy face jumping from cut to cut to cut to cut to cut. To cut.

You realize there's actual miatas in the movie

Dagumi gets bullshit plot armor for every race in season 4 and beyond. McQueen is saved by his friends exactly once.

because chadvette is jeff gordon

i think by season 4 he really is just that good, and the 86 is in its prime configuration with the Gr. A engine and suspension tweaks on top of the ones the car had when it started the show.

It's not plot armor, that's just plot.