How can i clean farts from a used car seat?

how can i clean farts from a used car seat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-pEhqiCD27E
youtube.com/watch?v=8GWXinarYic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Spot or steam cleaner. You can get a decent one for around $100.

Re-upholster w/ cushion replacement.

Not even trolling.

Why would you want to?

Gotta sniff em all up.

scrap the car

Fart on it yourself until your farts overpower the previous owner's.

i'll take the bait, find a good car detailer on Yelp that uses a steam cleaner. you are welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=-pEhqiCD27E

I don't know, but good picture. Maybe incense? I tried to make my car smell permanently like incense by lighting a whole package of them, but sadly (and surprisingly) it didn't work. Probably killed any bacteria anyway.

I wasn't going to fap tonight, but thanks op.

Bury your face in it and sniff really hard.

i'd let her fart in my cart ;^)

I bet she smells fantastic; post moar of HER, OP...

those BRRRRPs and BRAAAAAAPs are there to stay
sorry used car buyer ;^)

>how can i clean farts from a used car seat?
It's not farts you smell. It is fecal residue. People who don't wipe their butts properly stain their underwear. That soaks through onto any seat they sit on.

Once a large amount of that material develops, it can be self sustaining as long as more grease or oils get onto the fabric so those bacteria and molds can digest it which then keeps the smell going.

Jesus Christ user, you're not supposed to actually find that out.

God I would love to taste here delicious bum perfume

sniff them out

I can see the bulge

how the fuck do you manage to not wipe properly
i wipe until that shit is RAW because i hate being unclean, i go through more toilet paper in a week than most people do in a month

>how the fuck do you manage to not wipe properly
Everybody is different. Some people's diets and condition might need them to re-wipe 30 minutes later. Some people might have had anal sex to the point of loosening the sphincter so there might always be a little leakage if they have very soft stools. They can take pepto bismol to harden up their stools if they are on a trip or situation where they need to avoid embarassment.

>i wipe until that shit is RAW
You don't want to wipe until it is raw. If repeated over a long period of time, it can contribute towards causing hemorrhoids. It's better to wipe thoroughly the first time, the follow up with another wipe later after the sphincter has settle down after being forced open by the stool.

>God I would love to taste here delicious bum perfume
You're a slave to the stench

What's the half-life of a fart?

>I've learned something today!

i'd let her fart in my face

>i go through more toilet paper in a week than most people do in a month
you don't sound like you use water at all you disgusting freak

use a hand bucket and drip water down your ass if you're a poorfag without a bidet

It will take stupid burgers another 100 years to evolve to the level of having hygiene shower at their toilet.
>2017
>smear shit all over your ass with paper

youtube.com/watch?v=8GWXinarYic

with ozone

Except for rich people, americans don't use bidets.

When doing contract maintenance, the only places I have ever seen a bidet are rich people's homes or display models.

Normal americans just smear it around with toilet paper. After awhile, the smeared residue dissolves due to sweat. The person needs to wipe again to remove that mess but of course does not wipe again. So that stuff runs down and stains their underwear. And then soaks through to get into your car seat, bus seat, public library seat. You sit there and then go to your car or home and cross contaminate your other sitting places.

it's impressive how many different scents of fart can be smelled in my parent's car

Thats a trap isn't it

kek

god fucking this. I have IBS so everytime i shit i have to wash my ass or else ill wipe and wipe and blood will appear 10/10 before im clean