First gen Murcielago, or LP640?

First gen Murcielago, or LP640?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GpzDl3X266k
youtu.be/ymEGXGZS1cQ?t=34s
youtu.be/6IWXgdxWqFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first gen of course, what question is this?

First gen, ez

First gen,

muh 580hp V12,

Most amazing v12 sound in a road car ever.

>Most amazing v12 sound in a road car ever
No that belongs to the novitec nlargo

youtube.com/watch?v=GpzDl3X266k

>0:25

>tfw Veeky Forums has taste
I wasn't expecting this. First gen a best.

(Though it's hard to find good photos of the original with the phone dial wheels.)

>Muselalagoao

God that hurt to listen to.

I want to buy a first gen 6MT Murcie, do an EDO RWD Conversion on that skank and up that V12 power. Maybe even install a crazy exhaust on the nigger

EDO?

-

He's probably a spaniard

Wtf? He pronounces it right.

>He pronounces it right.
That's his first mistake.

youtu.be/ymEGXGZS1cQ?t=34s

Whats your point?

Edo Competition. German Tuning shop specializing in modifying unobtanium shit like street legal FXXs

First Gen Murcie
DB9 pre facelift
599 GTB
all in white with beige interiors, 6 speed manuals and kreissieg exhausts baby!

Pronouncing it "right" doesn't make it any less cringe to listen to.

But why no SV?

Looks so ugly, I don't care about the 10% increase in performance.

How do they even know how/what to tune when they may only be working on something for the first and only time?

Im a spaniard, so its not cringey for me I guess.

Man, I used to think those cars were cool when I was younger but it's aged so bad now compared to the Aventador and Veneno.

Are you joking? The Aventador is the definition of edgy styling, and the Veneno is a cheese grater on wheels.

Countach

>he does not want RWD pic related

>definition of edgy styling
i feel like the only reason people say that is cause the previous style was around for so long people accepted it as the standard.

im sure once the aventador gets its replacement people will complain about that ones styling too.

They've complete Murcie RWD conversions before, and very sophisticated and polished ones at that

base level Lamborghinis scream neo-rich trash. Not everyone wants to look like a trailer park denizen who won the lottery.

I like the SV but only with the tiny rear wing or none at all

any one with a manual transmission.

Only on Veeky Forums

Aventador with a Diablo bodykit

Yes, I'll take the SV please. I fell in love with it when I heard the sound and it'll always be my favorite.

Here's RIPAlexander to ram the point home
youtu.be/6IWXgdxWqFw

What's wrong with the LP-640? I know someone with one and go on ride alongs pretty often, it's literally a perfect car. I have no complaints whatsoever and hope to one day be fortunate enough to attain one.

Who goin' down on it

>instead of a powersliding diablo a twingo rounds the corner at a reasonable pace
>calls in the police chopper to drop mines on the perps

lp650-4 roadster my friend