Ford

Is Ford the BEST car company nowadays?

>best sports cars (FiST, FoRS, FGT, Mustang)
>best economy/family cars (Fiesta, Focus, Fusion)
>best pickups (F-150, Ranger)
>best SUVs (if you are into that sort of thing)

Ford is goat

Other urls found in this thread:

autospies.com/news/If-A-2015-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-Engine-s-EXPLODES-After-891-Miles-Does-It-Make-A-Sound-83954
corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3650333-c7-zo6-blown-engine-with-6-miles-on-it.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

Yeah if you ignore all their glaring issues
>most customer complaints for manufacturers of 2016 were focus and fiesta
>ecoboost a huge failure
>aluminum body was a huge failure
>fist, fost, RS all have reliability issues
Ford really is terrible

Found the GM fangirl

Yes

GM can't compete

GM is shit too. But whatever makes you feel better

Ford? They're kinda hmm.. tinfoily?
Lol all jokes aside the mustang is pretty cool tho if you can get past how much it weighs

fpbp as always!

MILITARY GRADE

2 poor 4 a bedliner

why didnt they just make the bed from steel

problem solved

Mazda has better in all of those classes except pickups, but since you're counting the ranger we can call that a tie.

because there are these things called "bedliners" that protect the bed of your truck

Why didn't they just include the bedliner from the factory?

because not everyone carries things that can damage the bed

BT50 is good though,

>Ecoboost a huge failure
Except it isn't. They sold a retarded amount of them in the F-150, and now it's all over their lineup. From a business perspective, it is a huge success. Not to mention some great fun vehicles came about because of it.

im fucking tired of that image find a new one!

Here is why youre wrong

Just gonna leave this right here, dont mind me.

this post triggered them.
>modified shitvette

URRRR DURRRRR ANYTHING THAT CAN BEAT THE GTR MUST BE MODIFIED CUZ DURRR ITS THE GREATEST PRODUCTION STOCK CARR DURRRRR

>average GTR fanboy

lol the GM cuckholds are already getting triggered

haha he can't
they are permanently cornered until the r36 comes out and tries to beat the z06 (it won't lel)

PFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHA.

They're sperging now.

>modifying the suspension isn't a modification

i know man. They think the GTR is superior in every way by citing ONE race on ONE racetrack...

That's not how it fucking works.

Yes, but basically no one buys a pickup because of what they actually need, they buy it because some day they might possibly theoretically need to do some sort of unspecified "real work" with it. A bedliner would bee perfect for said "real work" and therefore make the vehicle more recommendable, regardless of whether it's ever actually necessary.

And besides, what's $150ish dollars when you're already spending $40k on a truck?

BT50 is the global market Ranger. You can't really call it better than Ford's trucks, it's the same thing.

ik, ik

watch them sperg

>Gm fangirls taking their assraging about Ford on Nissan

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are you even comparing these two cars the Nissan is 1.5 times more costly you fucking autist! For that price you can attach a goddamn rocket to the vette!

>That's not how it fucking works.
thats exactly how it works. if it isnt faster on the same day in the same conditions with the same driver, it isnt faster :^)

>two races, by the way

>capslock
lmao look at all this assmad

>a rocket to the vette

you don't need to the corvette will explode on its own HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Taking your car to get an alignment is fully sikk mawdz, uleh
Yuropoors pls go.

lmao, i almost feel bad for bullying prezo like this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING SAVAGE

autospies.com/news/If-A-2015-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-Engine-s-EXPLODES-After-891-Miles-Does-It-Make-A-Sound-83954

>the Nissan is 1.5 times more costly you fucking autist
high quality import build by highly paid and highly skilled workers costs more than a cheap plasticfantastic domestic built by room temperature iq minorities... how surprising
what next? s class costs more than a ford taurus? lmaoo

but hey, you get something with that extra ~50k... the ability to drive for more than three minutes at a time without having the ecu drastically cut power and the oil temp needing being pegged

ikr

>891 miles
wow, it managed to last a while!

corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3650333-c7-zo6-blown-engine-with-6-miles-on-it.html

YOU CALLED IT. YOU FUCKING CALLED IT. BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA. MY SIDES!

>this is what Corvette woners have to do to stop their cars from overheating

HAHAHAHAHAHA

holy fuck my sides, that guy got UTTERLY cucked

>using a softer damper calibration
lmao modified car

you like to btfo yourself, its funny

Is steering modifying your car because you're adjusting the front thrust angle?

it had more horsepower and it's lighter with similar tires. why is anyone surprised by this?

>fine tuning damper settings is not a modification
lmao im out, had enough laughing at retards for one thread

and here we have it, further proof that yet again, GM fangirls are literally forever and ever triggered

they will never recover

Not until they bring a 3-door fiesta shitbox home

Fuck off with that retarded shit. Nobody but a couple of poorfag autists want 3 door cars.

>Adjusting adjustable components is modifying your car
The whole point of its fancy magnetorheological dampers is that they're infinitely adjustable without fucking with pistons and shim stacks.

bring back the lightning pls thanks

just get a 150 and modify it

that lap time required a team of gm engineers to test and fine tune both the traction control settings and suspension damper to that specific track
those settings are unique to that press car and that press car only. and it was probably reverted back to factory specification after the desired results were achieved. there is also the missing gtr for a "re-test".
anyway you want to look at it....
>fake lap time

The only thing I "am" surprised at is that the Vette is barely able to outrun the Nissan despite its vastly superior power to weight ratio. And given that the gap in between them gets smaller the curvier the track is, it's sheer straight line performance as well.

People can sperg over those fragments of a second all they want but for what the Corvette sports in its spec sheet the actual performance is pretty underwhelming.

Wasn't that the car where they looked it over and discovered that the rear caster was way out of spec because the press car had been previously used for R&D?

It's straight line performance over 100 MPH only. What's worse is that it's caused by the drag from the spoiler that they had to put on because old people don't like wings. Boomers cuck everyone once again.

They are floundering hard in Singapore because the DCT they use will guarantee shit the bed as soon as it hits the 30,000 km mark.

Ford """reliability"""

>GM Power and Associates

U mad?

>"is ford the best car company?"
>HURRDURR CORVETTE VS GTR
i dont know what I was expecting

>best sports cars

>All those cars below Mitsubishi
>Mitsubishi's 2016 line-up is completely devoid of any real sporty car.
I'd be impressed with the first part if it wasn't for the second.

So I take it that burgers buy Ford just to support American-made cars even if they are unreliable?

Burgers buy Ford because it's that or GM. They don't have the diversity we get in Europe.

On the point of the C7 Z06, I have experience with motors at this power point and beyond with a twin screw.

I'm not sticking up for GM, and I'll take my build over it anyday, BUT....

Not only will any mass produced car have a few bad eggs, lemons, w/e, I think people are just overdoing it.

For instance, lets look at the car someone posted that blew up in 6 miles. When you're making 500-600whp from a s/c, you don't crank it up, fresh from the factory (or shop) and fucking raise hell nonstop. I'd give it probably 1000 miles before i went WOT, or more. My car makes a lot more power and boost, held up fine using this method.

My next point, once it is broke in and working, is that you have to know the limit of your motor. Theres a lot of strain going on, and even heat within the supercharger and drive that connects the pulley to the rotors. Every pull thats done in succession will add further heat, some cars run low enough boost that they will flatline and stop getting hotter...But when you've got over 600hp, this usually isnt the case.

The point I'm making is that you should be happy with a pull or two, maybe more. Don't expect the TVS rotorpack, or even your coolant temps/oil temps/piston temps to just take UNLIMITED abuse. Most superchargers run 5w-50, and still can get well over 400 degrees F when abused. That's just asking for trouble in something with absurd clearances that can only be rebuilt at the manufacturer (whipple, kenne bell, TVS)

And didn't they go from the 2.3TVS in the ZR1 to a smaller rotorpack in the newer z06? Big mistake IMO.

Then just don't get the fucking aluminum bed! I hate this argument, but it comes up every time. People like you do absolutely no research, then argue off of what you hear in competitors' advertisements

The new GT is fucking ugly as sin.

It's a shame because the original and the 2004 are so good looking.

>best pickup
>ranger

What the fuck

desu, Chevy should have broken in the engines at the factory and just charged another $5,000 to offset the costs. It would still be substantially cheaper than its competitors and it would have saved them a whole lot of bad publicity.

bump for more gm fangirl tears

Reliability wise it's a piece of ship. Service practically does not exist.

I have a Ford fleet and car, even the brand new ones have issues. The mechanics at Ford don't even have tools to do a repair.

Paint is coming off, and ask mentioned don't hope that your car will last long. Everything that can break, will break. (personal experience)

Driving experience is ok. Cockpit is okay. Performance sucks in Europe. Almost every model is seriously underpowered. (vans have 2.0L engine, DuraTorq has been downsized to 1.5L and so on.)

Ps.: I understand a new Mustang or RS must be fucking fun to drive, but if it breaks or has to be repaired...

If you cancelled all their fleet sale contracts they'd shrivel up and die. That's the only thing keeping them alive in North America. Pretty sure even Kiyundai is outselling them now.

They sell so many because you need to buy a new one every 4 years, fleet vehicles every 2 years.

>tfw Dodge
>tfw HEMI engines
>tfw don't have to argue about best manufacturer because it's clearly Dodge
>tfw salt

>Best SUV's
No. I'm of the opinion that GM and Toyota both have better lineups.
>Best economy/family cars
No, Mazda would like to have a word with you.

They've got a diverse range of cars, and the quality overall is good, but they're a Jack of All trades, master of none right now. The Ford GT being one of the exceptions to that.

The Raptor and Fusion Sport are both pretty unique and cool, but that hardly helps them be "BEST".

I bought mine to never do any work

Fiat a shit.
Only sells soulless econoboxes, which are the cars Veeky Forums can actually have in real life.

The Hellcat, the Fiata, and the new Alfa might be nice, but no one here will own one in fully functioning condition.

DSM Chrysler, best Chrysler.
>Fiat levels of reliability
Soon with KM levels of quality and Daimler-Benz level of price.