>euro questions
>euro answers
>euro suggestions
>euro shitposting
>euro legal advice
>euro driving roads
>euro meets

Thread hosted by Night Wave
(Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Moscow, Britain)
>if you are interested, drop by our slack by posting your or a throwaway email

other groups:
>eur/o/
>brit/o/
>also use slack, so some email required to enter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5U3naknHGWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>portupoor
>cracked body, somewhat structural point, will keep happening until you weld a strenghtening kit, want to do it
>can't, one of the reinforcement plates will sit somewhat visible, so it's an instant inspection fail

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

get an underbody brace.
What kar?

Going to portugal next year on a motorbike, you know any good and scenic twisties?

tuga inspection is fucked

fuck of with your faggy general you absolute mongo, this board is bad enough already with the ausfag and gaymin generals

No one is forcing you to socialize friend

Not disclosing what car since it's one that makes Veeky Forums go full chimp.
Also, braces are illegal as well. Hell anything that did not come from factory is illegal here.

I have a couple twisties next to me. All of them through thick woods though, not exactly good for sightseeing. There are good ones in other areas of the country though.

Any near Viseu?

I take it back, you'll be close to me. I'm in Aveiro, but actually my favorite road links Aveiro and Viseu. It's the N227, from Vale de Cambra to São Pedro do Sul. See how you like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5U3naknHGWU

What inexpensive car would produce the most fun with everything stock?
NA/NB Miata? It's faggy as hell but pretty light

ford sierra dohc
get a fuel injected model if you can but the carb'd model is still very good
it's also like 3 times cheaper than a miats even for a EFI coupe, which kicks ass

What euro country has the best roads?

Fuck off American puppet faggots

Thank I'll write that down

>blasts generals designed for people to talk about cars and driving them
okay i'll make this board more quality
>corvet >>>>>> dogshit >>>> gtr
>camaro beats elise since it has a better quarter mile and that's the only thing that matters
>lamborginis are shit because I can buy a brand new crown vic for that money
>autos are so much better since you don't have to shift gears and can focus on holding the gas down for best quarter mile time

I vote romania literally tougayland
I wanna gather up Night Wave
people and roadtrip there at some point
put the brace on and remove for inspection. They are usually easy to put on and take off. Faster than changing wheels.

>last produced 25 years ago
At least miat is still in production so spares are actually common(and compatible between gens)

miatas are great despite their meme status.
You can also look at MR2 series

That would work if inspection was the only thing we had to worry about. If a random cop in Portugal pulls you over they can check for modified parts, yes even the underside, and now things get really fucked up, he can fine you if he THINKS the part is non-standard. Yes he doesn't even need to prove it's a mod. I have a friend that has a Fiat Coupe and once got fined for his "modified" strut brace. Things got kinda heated in court (he won the case in the end btw, but still, he had to waste money in court because the officer was an idiot)

Subaru Legacy Biturbo

just make it stealth, you can fake rusty corroded look with paint if you want

anyone balt here?

ND and NC don't share anything with previous gens or each other
NC shares some parts with the RX-8 though

Just lurking

>implying the fun, affordable gens of miats have common parts between each other
lad
also while the sierra's parts arent exactly found by the million they're still not unicorn tier and they're cheap as fuck
also a sierra DOHC is a great basis for a good hooning car

>euros
>ever

Spanishpoor going to Germany soon. Average cost of owning a car there? Internet tells me that 90 100€ month is that accurate?

depends on the car

Where you from, you wanna meet up and ride together sometime?

>dry sunny spring weather
>leave car outside for night
>have to dig it out from 3m of snow in morning
fuck this gay time of year

Any romanians here?
How are your twisties?
Is it tougay wonderland?

it depends on the car

Update on NW slaps:
Work will begin on them next weekend, hopefully they'll be in print by end of month. There'll be a few months gap before the next batch hits so all euros hit me up in slack for more info

Can euros agree that gt86 is a great car?

An ND MX-5 with the 2.0 costs 10 grand less where I live.

but that's a convertable
There are plenty of people who'd pay 10k extra for a non convertable.
Besides used gt86's are around around the same price

I suppose, it's just so hard to justify spending fifty fucking grand on a Toyobaru. Especially with that new Renault Alpine about to launch, and even with hugely inflated prices here 50k is Ecoboost Mustang territory.
Add a few options and you're creeping ever closer to a base Cayman.

And if hardly anyone buys them (they'd rather have a base model 3-series, A4 or C-class) they're gonna be rare on the used market as well.

They're really common as for non normie enthusiast car goes.
BMW's and audis and shit are normie cars
T.balt who wants to order car from jermoney

Prices do vary from country to country and mine just happens to be exceptionally fucked. I've only seen 2 Toyobarus in the wild.

>huge yank flag slaps are available just turn in the remainder of your testicles not already taken by merkel

You could join us and get team slaps as well

Sorry to hear that. IS import an option or you live in portugal or something?

I'm importing a car from jermany using mobil.de.
Anything I should know?

how 2 speak german

are they seriously incapable of english? I sent out first round of emails