Sn95

Is it possible to make these pieces of shit look good?

Fun fact: New Edge Mustangs are technically still SN95 Mustangs.... which are still based on the Fox platform of the 1970's.

I know and yet people get maf when I say it's a fox body

I thought the SN95 was the New Edge. Now I'm fucking confused.

they already look good compared to every other Mustang made after 1969

New Edge is the slightly updated model produced in 1999 to 2004.

Fox bodies generally refer to the 79 to 93 mustangs and capris. The are actually quiet a few cars that are built on the fox platform.

Just googled. New Edge has the hood scoop and looks a bit more modern. Is the New edge an update within the SN95, or did they completely change the name within the fourth generation?

SN95 is to Zenki 240SX as New Edge is to Kouki 240SX.

I prefer the softer, rounded look of the SN95. Plus the taillights are really cool imo. The New Edge is just that - edgy and trying way too hard to be cool.

Those tail lights look like shit.

i remember some oldfag who had one of these in black, it looked mint. Don't know if he's still around but he sure managed to make his look good.

Mkay, and these look like an emo kid walking straight out of Hot Topic with his mom beside him shaking her head in shame for producing such embarrassing offspring.

To me, 99-04 has the potential to be one if the best looking Mustangs. The problem is, for every one quality car that looks gorgeous, there are 100k that have been beat to shit.

I agree but if that's the extent of your criticism then you reckon the SN95 is pretty good looking, right?

SN95 is the chassis code of 94-2004 Mustangs.

Yeah, by selling that girly happy-go-lucky pre-facelift thing and buying a New Edge.

E D G E

Like a real man's attitude towards life.

Solid light inserts seperately containing the actual lights are some of the ugliest shit in the car world and without an exception end up looking like ricer shit because usually only bad taste aftermarket lights do this.

sn95 looks better than the New Edge, try again

Only application where the stupid tail light bezels look remotely acceptable.

Do these air intakes in front of the rear tyres actually have a function or are they purely cosmetic?
I get really triggered when I see any kind of "airflow" vents and if you look closer its just black plastic where the air is supposed to go

sn95 looks like someone made it out of play-doh and then slowly but firmly and evenly pressed on its top for about 3 seconds

the hoods on them always look broken and it's by design

It's a Mustang thing. It always has been.

the hood scoop is 90% of the problem imo

yes, its called "new edge"

they're fake lol at least the stock ones are but the ones in that picture arent oem

Just get the horizontal or vertical striped tails