/owg/ - Overwatch General

Chinese New Year event lasts until February 13.

>When does Season 3 end?
Probably late February / early March.

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20752795395#post-1

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/fv1cashl
youtube.com/watch?v=AIrQESh0Wy4
clyp.it/pba04yhl
youtube.com/watch?v=kCQXK9Fe8I0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

clyp.it/fv1cashl

First for Sombra is cute

sombla is shit

custom crosshairs when

youtube.com/watch?v=AIrQESh0Wy4

After 3 hours of Mcree, I think I'm going to go far with this gorgeous cowboy.

Also, if anyone wants to play (EU), add me on battle.net. cletusk#2220

Mercy is straight, please delete this

Can you play Junkenstein Revenge with the server browser?

Fuck off Reyes

We know, Chu. We've all heard the Valentines interactions.

Yup.

YES. It's laready available on the PTR?

Dude honestly i know everybody goes on and on about how the 20 minute games in HOTS are great but a MOBA without a laning phase is like having a form of soccer where you can use your hands, its just fucking wrong

and i say this as someone who wasted god knows how many hours of my life playing 2k games of that trash "moba"

clyp.it/pba04yhl

Pharah wants to fly

can I get the achievements there too?

she is so fucking ugly.
People actually like this?

Amélie
>The skin that never came

I'm performing an important survey for.. medical research purposes.

Post your main/favorite hero and how often you masturbate.

nth for Junkrat will never lift you off the ground and hold you ;-;

Go Mei can't counter hogs hook anymore
....cool ¬_¬

implying you can lift up that monstrosity

>1 headshot
>enemies are literally running to their death 1v3 without having anyone on flank
>zenyatta fell asleep at the keyboard
I'm glad there's still mccrees that know the importance of hitting normals vs missing headshots

Junkrat, Roadhog, Zarya, and Lucio
one time every other day

best waifu

Mei
2-3 per day, maybe more

Zarya

1 a day keeps the doctor away

If he can run around carrying a tire packed full of explosives on his back with no problems, he can probably lift up a short chubby girl just fine, user.

yes, i'm just being a dick

I didn't like her at first.
Her personality really grew on me. It helps that fanart of her is usually really cutesy as well.

Boop

why do you have literally zero good clips? Their all so painfully average

Gaw bless this earf.

I'm trying to figure out if you complimented me there or were being sarcastic with the hitting normals comment.

something im concerned about is that if we get another animated short lots of characters in the game dont have the voice acting talent behind them to actually carry the short beyond "bad pixar wannabe shit" and into "damn this is like actually as good as universal, maybe not pixar level but its pretty dope"

the "dragons" short was so fucking carried on the strength of hanzo's AAA voice acting (the line i always zero in on is the "genji..." line, he actually delivered that with the emotion that someone would have after seeing a long lost sibling that they thought had died, it really is incredible voice acting work) the only other voice actor who i think is on that level is, honestly, rein's. Hes the only other member of the cast whom i think could make a short that good. Other than that, eehhhhhhh, i mean like maybe mccree's or dva's or lucio's could do it if they knew that their voiceover was going to essentially make or break the short and to come at it with their best stuff, but their in game dialogue doesnt really jump out to me as being done by someone who's like a special talent.

Who let Mercy near another child again?

>we're constantly working on multiple new skins for every hero
>but we have to make sure tracer always gets one and hog gets three in a row

Feels bad

DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW
DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW
DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW

Mercer's pretty consistently good (with a few exceptions), so I wouldn't worry about a McCree short too much. If I'm worried about anyone it's probably Mercy or Zarya, since their in-game delivery can be shaky at times.

You have to drink 6 oz of sweat from the last character you played as while the second to last character you played as watches.

How does it go?

She didn't get one for Halloween, though. That makes it okay, r-right guys?

The only reason I like that skin is because I can always hear her flanking :^)

I don't play comp so I can't get that one clutch play I do when the planets align
Also I don't stream/record gameplay because my PC is 4 years old now
The clip is ok, it's really good to hit normals instead of missing headshots, I'm just commenting on the behavior of your opponents in the clip

Who does /owg/ pick when they don't give a shit about comps and just want to have fun?

Pic related.

which Overwatch butt you want to sniff the most?

Guess they'll have to double up in the next event to make up for it. Better get Rein another too.

desu I actually like playing Reinhardt

This game was a lot more fun before people got good at it. It's like a MOBA now.

>post yfw the Killfeed is entirely red

Yeah, the opponents weren't really hot shit at that moment but they the match ended at 99/99, I carried it with 4 gold medals I think.

And yeah, growing up on shooters I don't have any problems hitting headshots tho, I just found from the get go that it's more reliable most of the time to just hit normals since you have unlimited ammo, still kills most things and keeps the enemy occupied.

Hana pleases old men for buffs.

>Sentry mode is now shit
>But everything else is marginally better

What the fuck are they doing.

If you don't give a fuck about winning and just want to do whatever with your buttbuddy, why are you playing competitive?

Then you have only up to go from there
godspeed, mccree main

Don't touch widowmaker, don't ruin it for yourself

Guys, if you are reading that was a great match. We totally should play together sometimes

They didn't like the idea of a shapeshift hero, so they just made a better soldier without sprint.

watch as blizzcon bastion dissappears from ebay in a yiffy as soon as the updated version goes live

fuk u bitch You're soldier was trash play support next time (Gottem)

When are we getting a Reaper short?

>get nanoboosted
>I'm low health
Ana no

I played a bit of Widow, but like I said, Mcree is my new found love and I only have a total of ~6 hours with him (maybe 8 now desu).

Up until this point, I've been a D.va and Tracer main, then Tracer just got boring.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCQXK9Fe8I0&feature=youtu.be

Hell, I even made a movie from one evening of playing just for shits and giggles.

Surfin' Jack

I mean im not trying to like dump on any of the voice cast, none of them are like complete trainwreck tier really except for maybe torb and his fake swedish accent, im more just fixated on how good of a fucking job nakauchi did in the dragons short, and even in game he still delivers his lines pretty powerfully at points. Mercer doesnt do a bad job at all, and like I said maybe if hes in a different context and knows he really has to bring it to another level hes capable of doing that, but like rein's voice acting in game really makes the character come to life on a level beyond some others.

Tbh I actually kind of like zarya's delivery. I get that its a little monotone and unemotive but i like all her cheesy over the top russian accent lines especially "we cannot let it fall into their xhends" or "how can i trust a man who is helve machine?"

Genji's voice actor can kind of have the same problem but again its kind of made up for by having him running around screaming in japanese all the time, which i love

And honestly i havent played enough mercy to really comment on her voice acting

we're nearing a higher skill floor with speed like this

CUSTOM MAPS
W H E N
H
E
N

he's been in a whole bunch already though, and he's probably going to be in Doomfists' as well

also what is the ETA on Doomfist?

UNDERSTAND UNDERSTAND

>Call of Duty being able to press Q while zipping around at 200 mph

Honestly Torb just makes me laugh because of how Swedish Chef-tier his voice is. I think most of the cast is at least okay, though, but there are a few like Reinhardt and Junkrat who really stand out.

That looks fun as shit doing races from 1 end of the map to the other

>call of duty
yeah because everyone dies in three bullets.

I always enjoy playing Junkrat.

Also a custom mode idea
Lucio Race
6 lucio
1 symmetra with buffed damage
Symmetra needs to place her turrets at the finish
Whoever reaches them first and dies wins

If the forums are to be believed, they're working on it

They built the engine from scratch, so turning the mapmaking tools into something they can hand over to the public is a bitch to deal with, evidently

In this game they just die by one Rein charge so it evens out.

>I fjorsee gjreat thjings for you hjerben djerben djer
>my TJURRET

GOTTA
GO
FAST

I play with Jap voices, you can see how they hired real professionals for their cast, like they're all fucking super popular anime voice actors, the english ones are just some nobodies, I'm not saying they're bad, but you see how some of them are very mediocre and don't really give a shit about what they're doing, they're just collecting a paycheck.

>Our plan for the next year is to create new hero and map content, new gamemodes, and additional events. We've seen very strong engagements with these efforts. Looking into the future we also see opportunities in linear media and consumer products. We think that this will help deepen connections with the franchise and also expose Overwatch to new audiences

Really, do you have a blue post of that?

What's linear media?

but that ult battle cry tho

MOLTEN CORE!
>tfw i can feel the ancient nords guiding me in battle

This is partly why I enjoy the console version more than PC. People take the game less seriously and in turn you see more variety in team comps even up at the higher ranks of console competitive.

I appreciated the more frequent communication on PC, but at other times loathed it because there are a lot autistic spergs that shit their pants if you don't play the game the way they want you to.

Different user but here you go.

Books, comics, television series. Stuff like that.

>New hero

Half the roster sees no usage whatoever at a competitive level. Why in the holy mother of fuck would you put more shit in when Monkey, turret fuckboys, Hanzo, Junk, and even Pharah are still fucking dogshit.

>Be Tracer
>kill a Winston
>"Sorry big guy..."
>mfw

I think these threads with all of it's cute posting is doing something to me, I genuinely felt bad after I heard that.

ROADHOG KILLED THE GAME

That's a good thing, sincerely the idea of getting one shotted the second you enter his visual range is retarded. Bastion need a total rework but still this is better than buffing his sentry mode

I'm tired of losing because of shitheads maining trash heroes or not changing when countered

The only character I tend to feel bad about killing is mercy, in situations where she's separated from her team and is just trying to escape me, not even using her guns.

New heroes grab attention and get people to come back to try them out.

>we want the LoL audience
>we cant balance anything
>lets just keep adding new characters

Hopefully they won't be bad map tools like binding of isaac

I feel bad when I kill Mei, knowing she died as a fat kissless virgin.

He's saving it

Punishing shitters out of position one at a time till they learn how to play the game

Thank you user.

Winston is currently the worst class in the game. Mercy getting a small buff and bastion becoming diet-soldier cemented this.

JASS was fucking black magic and that didn't stop people from making WC3 maps

>Winston
>dogshit

Wasn't he a staple like up until D.va hit that silly 100hp buff?

Doesn't he still have decent pickrate right now?

What did he mean by this?