Is he a cuck?

is he a cuck?

dahm bascially destroyed his channel in the nicest way possible then made him apologize

so yeah porky is a cuck

>VLOGGERS

deserve every shit they get desu

If it makes anyone feel better, I know Rob got fucked on a trip to Ebisu. I saw him there, and the "company" he (and a bunch of other guys) paid for an all inclusive "drift experience", got there, and the "company" owners took the fuck off and stranded them all there. I've been waiting for Rob to make any sort of comment on that since it happened.

exactly, attention whoring elitists.
>HATE THEM

Rob's heavy build and square face makes Porker look like a cuck. Rob had a dissapointed dad tier face too.

The Jew paid him enough money to shut his mouth down. Her couldn't afford a second incident.

How was the channel destroyed exactly?
I don't really follow this shit, the only youtube car thing I watch is everyday driver

it wasn't "destroyed" it just lost a bunch of subscribers.

I think he deserved it anyway, the kid is a faggot.

Why is Parker still trying to get everyone to believe that he's a self made investment guru and not a trust fund babby courtesy of Daddy Parker and his multi million dollar business?

looks like he lost about 10k+ subs from that video

Only? What a shame.

Same reason Fatt Marah and Salamandrin: they're afraid to publically admit that they're a waste of daddy's money and all they could do in life is attentionwhoring.

If only we could gas vloggers...

I love how Parker has literally done nothing wrong yet people hate on him just because he has a very hate-able face and voice.

Not really a Farah fan, but he'll be the first to admit that his dad and all of his dad's friends were literally rich jews, and that it's how he got his first car.

From what I've seen, it goes something like this:
>VV is new channel starting up
>Rob Dahm lets Porker review tri-Dorito to help VV grow
>Porker is careless with RX-7, breaks hood latch, and hood flies up and breaks during driving
>Dahm thinks it's a genuine mistake, puts it aside.
>Porker offers to replace hood, Dahm says he can do it when he has the money
>fast forwards some time
>Porker is bragging to people that heis channel is bigger than Dahm's
>Dahm doesn't care
>Porker begins bragging to Dahm that VV is bigger than Dahm's channel
>Dahm gets pissed, asks Porker when he's gonna buy that hood he promised Dahm
>Porker tells Dahm to go fuck himself
>Dahm makes video to tell everyone that Porker is a fucking loser
Might be a bit off, but I think it's mostly accurate.

OP is a cuck

ur a cuck

calm down porker

God that VV guy creeps me out, watching him on video is about 100x worse too.

Didn't Porker get in a fight with his old channel mate too? The Asian guy?

pretty much accurate

yeah his name was Eddie and he has a new channel now