twitter.com/meltydiscordTXT/status/829836016232038400
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mm8 roll is shit

animal ears

my favorite tekken combo is ewgf, ewgf, ewgf, ewgf, ewgf, ewgf

playblue

Is UMvC3 PC gonna be shit? I hope not.

I like every Roll except .exe

What non-Korean human can execute this without a hitbox?

Fuck you Roll, I want Captain Commando.

playvsav

JUST RELEASE MAKOTO

Kolin's face looks just plain creepy. Is there a single person here who actually finds her attractive? Her look is just very eerie.

>except .exe
I will fight you.

I'll admit that I wish she had regular hair, though

They didn't improve the netcode at all for the PS4 version so I don't know why the PC version would be significantly improved enough to be considered good

Anyone who actually bothered to practice it? It's not that hard

>not liking the cold look of Kolin

play injustice

Her face actually looks fine in this outfit

Exactly how much better are Japs than westerners?

>*slrrp* *slrrp* *ssck*

SFV does not do bangs well

Stop showing pictures of Ibuki's bangs costume and this horrible picture

She looks fine

They're so good they make the games.

who else is still a virgin here ;~;

In that particular screenshot, she reminds me of older Cammy.

Not particularly attractive though, which is not necessarily a bad thing. But looking plain and boring is bad.

in games with arcade releases like SFIV and before? Much better. In worldwide release console coinflip games like SFV LMAOOO? About same, but a little better due to previous experience.

There's a small chance that the netcode won't be shit. Right?

They're not, the only games they're dominant in they get 2+ years of arcade advantage. With simultaneous release Japan and US are pretty close and sometimes another country will shit out 1 decent player.

me

I fear that screenshot is the opposite of mine, because in yours she looks fairly good. In the trailer, I couldn't stop staring at her face. But I give props to those icy eyes.

>tfw you finally pick up a combo you've spent the last hour practicing

meeee

I actually don't mind at all, though. Onaholes and doujinshi for life!

Even the japanese are into the meme

"I've been using Kolin since mario kart"

Your joining the Illuminati instead of those Shadaloo fags right?

I wouldn't bet on it

I lost my v-card so long ago and didn't have sex since
Might aswell be one

Games with no arcade release force you to either meet up at some guy's house or in a convention center, which is much more of a hassle than going to an arcade. Of course Americans would be equal with Japan in that because the former group is used to doing this just to play. Keep in mind that even when games got released in arcades over here, Japan still won most of them.

>buying onaholes

don't you have to clean it? doesn't seem worth it desu senpai

What is this then?

wizard this year desu

I was right, this is a neutral picture of standard Kolin. Terrifying.

>Games with no arcade release force you to either meet up at some guy's house or in a convention center,

Or you know, just play at home you fucking retard

US top players are usually as good as Japanese top players. However, Japan has much more of those top players and the elite players outnumber the western elite players. Even in SFV.

I guess she covers up half her face, but she's really qt in the story outfit desu.

>PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE

>tfw I don't play games that require an hour just to get a combo down

something that implies tokido is better than nuckledu and xiaohai is almost as good as nuckledu

meeeeeeee

The Japanese have largely liked Kolin. No one has really called her ugly at all. This is the same fanbase that immediately called Karin, Ibuki, etc... ugly right away.

Looks like she's a hit with the Japanese community.

Just squeeze the cum out of it, then rinse it out. After that, dry it. It's not difficult.

nuckledu's sfv tournament history before canada cup wasn't really that notable. tokido was in top 8 at just about every event he attended and people were calling xiao hai the best sfv player until nuckledu dethroned him

So is Patti black or what?

meeeeeeeee

that doesn't change the fact that she's ugly

Black Canary is live btw

I'm not, but I haven't had sex in like 5 years, so I'd say I'm a honorary virgin.

go home mainman

they are mentally substituting her game face with story mode

There is only one Messiah for me, and he is made out of liquid.

Looks like a perfectly fine PS4 game made by capcom to me.

fgg is my home

pokken players are doing chargebacks?

i expect this from sfv players, not from other communities. come on guys.

Why is she so perfect?

Same ;_;

She's probably supposed to be emotionless. Ibuki and jarin are a bad artwork, laura is fine, chun is the worst one

Anyone who's not a retard with numb hands

I always saw Beebe and Skeeter as black for some reason.

Maybe even he last idiot woke up about how retarded this fundraiser was and always will be. All that money they could have used for a real circuit they manage on their own instead of getting shat on by mc rib and giving him a huge tax break.

>can't check move list until you're actually in a game

what the fuck?

>when you don't know what you're talking about but still wanna join in

You made the mistake of being honest and implying something would be fairly difficult to /fgg/

/fgg/ will always pretend like they can do anything with the greatest of ease, yet in reality they would crumble in any fighting game to the worst player possible. This is actually why they largely dodge

If you wish to prove me wrong provide your CFN or FightCade I.D.

That's great. I'd really give a damn if I had a code. I'll just read up on her over the weekend.

>sfv

lmao

Is Mai any good? I have autism about always having a full roster but the blazblue characters are literally 8 bucks each

people dodge because might doesn't make right...

when it's on sale

Average.

What's with NRS and making Superman and Supergirl OP and good at everything

id rather it go to people in need to be honest

I agree Sf should get its own general

if i buy the akuma nostalgia costume, do i get all the colors?

twitter.com/meltydiscordTXT/status/829836016232038400

melty blood is the only game that allows you to grow as a person thanks to philosophy lessons while you find matches

Well what about Es?

following canon

Not going to happen. Last time it split fgg died for like 2 days. SF general died after like 3 days and everyone there returned to fgg.

do not bully my waifu

How DARE you imply that /fgg/'s ancient and chivalrous tradition, older than the beard of our great grandfathers, the honorful duel to the DEATH is not a proper way to settle the truth of a completely irrelevant statement or claim?!

See me in Fighting Moomins if you dare or are you one of those dodgers with brains, huh?!

it's not though

Makoto is gonna be super thicc just watch. see has pretty big boobs though.

>This pro-dodger fag from the other thread trying to ridicule when others are asking for games

LMFAO you know what it might work around here

Can you edit the eyes blue as well? Ice blue.

Seriously

the only other good waifu aside from Cammy

I dont like her nose, her face sucks. maybe they will fix it.

here

have fun capcom fans this way we can talk about real games

did he start playing again?

yes.

He comes and goes like the tides of the sea

Reminder to always report dank.

I think you should spend the $24. That's like only an hour of work.

I have to admit, I was once asked to duel over some silly argument on /fgg/ but that was maybe half a year ago. I declined because I appreciate my privacy and will continue to do so.

Inb4 dodger

The whole duel thing is pretty amusing though, it's like living in a Pokémon world where every disagreement is settled by forcing living and feeling creatures battle each other.

it's not any worse than brick and he never stays banned