/kfg/ - killing floor general

LOADS E MONE

Which perk do you main?

i am free

But survivalist is unironically the best and most fun perk

and any oter perk can outperform it in different situations

it was fun to try different combos but id rather stick to the regular perks

You don't bring survivalist to outperform anyone at any one job, you bring survivalist to help out all the jobs

extra healing, rpg to help with scrakes/fp, dbs/scar/ebr to help with trash, you're always contributing to whatever the situation calls for

it is a good all-rounder, but i'd personally take other perks

team struggles with big guys? demo/ss/gs
team doesnt heal? med
team sucks and wipes a lot? zerk
team cant handle the amount of zeds? com/fb/supp/swat

i just cant see a situation where survivalist is a major benefit

10 new cheevos got added yesterday
2 new maps maybe?

I just noticed a certain gong-ish sound in the background every ~15 seconds while on that official Hell map. I don't think it's Rack-em-up. Is it some indicator or just a map sound?

Map

BURN RUBBER YOU PILLOCKS

SMEG 'EAD

Why does this general die every time

There's nothing to talk about

What do you want to talk about?

bump

I hope its cubed

this
Survivalist feels so lackluster
Consider that Gunslinger gets the Grenade Pistol and Medic Pistol and Commando can use Medic AR, Survivalist has a big slap right into his dick.

>big slap on the dick
Thats a positive, though

Its no good /kfg/, we've reached our expirey date. Its been a fun and homely place but everyones moved, theres not enough of us to keep it alive.

The best we can do is hope theres an occasional /v/ thread pops up until huge news hits the scene.

That's what happens when you buy into Early Access™.

Post devilish things you've done in game
>mando with m16 on the same team as demo
>spam the undermount grenades at big guys so they go all over the place
>slinger on the team gets pissed off at demo because lolexplosiveclass
>when demo died the slinger grabbed his RPG and sold it
>whole team fell into chaos after that

PUT ANDERSON BACK IN THE FUCKING GAME ALREADY

2 new maps and 1 weapon incoming

what do you hope it is? what would you not like to see?

>what do you hope it is?
Pipe bombs or M32 for Demolitions, a new SMG or assault rifle for SWAT/Commando (or both) or some new pistol for Gunslinger.
>what would you not like to see?
Riot shield for SWAT, LMG for SWAT, or another goddamn melee weapon for Berserker. Berserker has enough shitty sidegrades and nothing can top the Katana+Eviscerator in their current forms anyway.

>what do you hope it is
Either a new medic weapon which is actually pleasant, m32 for demo or something for SS to give it a little more flexibility.

>what would you not like to see?
As of now anything for mando, support or zerk. Zerk already has enough especially with the shield+mace. As much as I enjoy supp+mando, they have 7 "weapons" now which are viable, they're fine and don't need much focus.

I want my goddamn MAC-10 back. I don't care if it goes to SWAT or Firebug (or both), either way I'll get to go fullest-auto bullet laser during zed time.

A Demo weapon that doesn't end up being crap or a decent bullpup sidegrade (tommy gun?) for Commando would be nice too. Or a Medic weapon that isn't a bile-blower or grenade launcher. Maybe a SWAT crossover SMG that's more like the KF1 style of medgun.

No more zerk weapons.

Maps I don't really give a shit, honestly. There's enough variety right now to keep me happy even if the next one is an absolute turd.

Two new maps, not nuked plus collectibles.

Any new weapon that isn't an lmg is fine.