Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previous Thread: >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=838

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Cats)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (K**zenberg - Banned)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1113aa8ff.2333495a65.14213545.11213a41517185.15253174.1a2a344155
discord.gg/BZ5NnSs
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2ff.27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is bee exp that bad? Like 1.2m/hour. I was passing by to try some quests and then someone invited me. Might enjoy some afk exp, sure, but I was expecting a little bit more. Team lv 50.

>r8 skills breaks that 3k atk X critical rate limit
What's that mean? What limit?

People are still trying to glean the bones of bee farm?

Yes, its slow as fuck.
But you get exp while you sleep/school/work/fap/PlayGoodGames or whatever.. so its fine.

Can I buy a costume from the market and give it to someone as a gift using trade? I-I'm thinking about gifting my crush a cute costume on valentines.

Dude, no. Do not. Cease.

Yeah you can

3k damage (your attack + skill damage) is the break point were every dex point gives more dps than str.

before r8 it was very hard to achieve this so it was better for things like Snipe. Now it's better for almost everything.

Even so, before that, full dex had only a small around 20% less dps than full str plus the evasion. dex is comfier and also much better now.

What's the reasoning behind using crit attack gems instead of red gems for the 1.5 attack bonus? Just consistency and def ignore?

Well, Lv 7 red gem = 310 Max atk so it's around 155 attack. Crit attack gives 470. As long as you crit, let's say, 70% of the time, red can't even compete. Archers get critical rate so easy that it's not even funny to compare, swordies may have a hard time but in the end they get a nice CR too. And there's also support. With Chrono's Quicken you don't even need expensive things like sissels to achiev a very high critical rate on dex builds.

For things like PVP, red will do better (very high critical resistance of full con players and you just can't go pvp with all critical rate gear in the world).

So you want consistency over high damage.

Thanks! I bet they'll love it!

Actually now that I calculated it, the max is 5 points lower than crit attack gems, so there's a real reason to use them now.

does ANYONE know if minotaur card works for skills or basic attacks only? like my 10th time begging for a reply because i dont have the dirty afk necro silver to fund testing it myself

also part 2 of my murmillo video is in the works! shield lob edition!

Actually it's just sometimes it's 5 behind. Some values make red max damage equal to yellow. Wonder why IMC did that.

What is the card supposed to do?

"% chance to have your melee attacks stun for 3 seconds"
(i dont know the exact amount of seconds)

the card was added in a hidden patch in saalus map, for like 8+ months straight it was considered not in the drop table but recently its been dropping so nobody is testing it

give one reason you're not making a new swordsman
having alts is a NICE source of incoming in this game
I will even share the APEX 2x2 foot swordsman build.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1113aa8ff.2333495a65.14213545.11213a41517185.15253174.1a2a344155

Options: forget evasion, embrace con and go SW 3.

I hate this game and every single one of you.

Are Orange Harpeia cubes fixed, yet?

Yes! Dropped 2 petamions today

Any real answers?

the same reason i havnt bothered making any clerics or archers (i have a build of kings alt thats been a work in progress for half a year, since IMC fixed the ice shard dps issue a month ago its been put off on hold and has started progressing slowly [for a long time ice shard dps did not count towards your characters chance for a drop at boss loot])

reason being -
i played 16 hours a day during ICBT1 and ICBT2 and already experienced the game at its peak, i only play for fun now.

super secret reason #2 - i come from a russian mobile game where i met azebu, i was semi-famous in this server due to purposely handicapping myself using whats considered "+0 equipment" and fighting and sometimes winning against the pay to win whales that spend thousands of real $$$ to become relevant. i made youtube videos of this and was a forum moderator for a year or so in which i had a followerbase and it was at this time that i found out i have more fun handicapping myself than tryharding (with real life obviously being another factor since this route is easier)

theres your daily paragraph sperg story user, now can you try out minotair cards for me please. they arent even useful for my build im just curious if this can make catas even more cancer

What's wrong with them?

Has there been any news on R9? New classes? Or just more circles for older classes?

>FutureProof is recruiting!

The guild is the current home for a lot of new players from the thread. If you're just arriving here, we're happy to take you so long as you;re a part of the thread. We're constantly changing in our goals to keep up with the gameKim's wild ride, and are neither PvP or PvE oriented entirely. Futureproof do a considerable amount of both, and organize weekly events that include anime nights, guild meetups, and PvP events.

If you're on the fence, Cats runs a public discord for Futureproof, and all of TOSG. Please feel free to drop by the text chat channel and say hello!

discord.gg/BZ5NnSs

If you would like in message either: Cats, Jennz, Zhwan, or Healmage

What guilds are open on klaipeda? I have a 206/130/118 right now.. Nothing fancy, but I wouldn't mind having friends to chat with!

Made a recruitment post right above you actually. FP has room.

That being said CuteNotLewd and Cute are also on here ran by Plasmagica and Marigolds. I'm not sure if they have spots but I know we do. It's in the opening post.

>Marigolds

In my defense I also said it was in the op

Does this game still runs at 0.4 fps?

Who is on that I can message right now?

whisper beethoven

Maybe because skill in pvp actually matters in other games. In ToS pvp takes no skill, just play Diev/Inquisitor or Kino to win.

Merigolds is online
Plasmagica is also online, but I don't know if CNL has slots

I don't have Cats on my friend list.

I think CnL is not looking for new/low people.

Try cute or FP.

You don't need them on friends just type /w Cats and it'll go to a whisper screen.

Join Futureproof!

niceme.me

>insert swaazpasta
i cba

Hey guys, my name is Joe. I'm looking to join a guild that has knowledge in PVP/GVG and willing to teach me what I need to know to be good at it. I've played tons of MMO's and i'm looking to making this my main game. I'm 26 and I play a good amount every day. I'm only 317 right now but i've only been playing about a year. May be high, may be old, but i'm loyal and if you offer me what i need i'll become dope. Let me know if you got anything. My username is Swaaz - whisper me in game if you want too. Last person i talked to about a guild was this dumbass named Beethoven - said I couldnt join because I complained about Uphill. I'm looking for someone who isnt 15 years old to be running the guild too, if possible. Guild doesn't have to be PVP/GVG oriented, but just needs to have people who know about it to teach me. Thanks!

this was proven false, but nice try. the sheer fact you are in denial only proves my point

Kora! loved to post it.
:(
>shitposting about someone who isnt T1
>who has proven to beat meta builds with sheer willpower
>can 2 hit beet's inquisitor AND HAS DONE SO multiple times
>beet can only win if he hides in ausrine and only approaches during ausrine otherwise he runs away until its back on rotation
>needing to be a tryhard against a squire3
for fucks sake, my rank is low because it hasnt reset from when i used to que as squire3. for the 50th god damn time i cant even get into TBL matches because my rank wont reset. i que for 60 mins and not once do i get into a fight.
stop implying im shit how about you 1vs1 me then? my rank isnt resetting and you have no right to shitpost and damage control against a squire3 low-tier class like really dont you have something better to do like complain about ausrine or getting 1 hit constantly?
fight be bitch if u think ur soo good, judging me based off of my squire3 rank 7 rank which cant be reset? youre trash
headbutt does 15k damage twice, unless you run around like some pussyfooted faggot who only approaches during ausrine and uses dispellers so i cant use arrest in town pvp then you legit have no reason to gloat when you need to be meta T1 just to beat lowest tier ingame.
heres video of a scenario in which 100% of any cookie cutter sheeple glass build would of just gotten 1-hit from any of the clerics moves, and again i literally get into NO matches at all. id have a ton more footage if i didnt que for 60 mins straight and never get in a match
>HAHA XDXD why you soo autistic stop sperging out spastic

wtf u want me to do when these jackasses insist that im shit but refuse to fight me 1vs1?

cute is also recruiting, as you can see we are very alive. We do what all the other guilds do, basically. Whisper Merigolds or Majiene for invite

got a dank webm to post soon my niggas once im done being lazy

>I do not like T1 Shitposting Someone
>I proved a defeat meta made with pure will
>2 You can go over with an inkjet beat and hit many times
>It is hidden by Aušrinė and the approach for Aušrinė, otherwise you can only win beats if escaped to back rotation
>You have to be tryhard against squire 3
It's my happy squire 3 My god is low in my position, because it has not been updated by time. Because my order has been restored, now I can not go to Game TBL because of 50 Hecks. But not 60 minutes, once I started battle.
About me about 1V 1 way, stop im involving im shit? Even with my position there is reset and you do not have any right shitpost and there is nothing better for you to work as a plaintiff Aušrinė or better all the time for a hit so class squire 3 Do you limit damage to?
If u are very good ur bitch fight, I can not restore my rank squire 3 seventh, based on JUDGE? You are a basketball.
Dogs multiplied 15k damage If you run like a bassoon, you can only use pussyfooted access to Aušrinė and I can not use shut down to the legal city PVP so you can only play games You are using dispellers who have no reason to smile when you need to hit the lowest level with the T1 goal.
Here is a picture of one hit, a religious movement build people who follow the crowd without their opinion in 100% cute obedience of situation glass cookies, once again I enter arbitrary games at all with literally all. Id is more than tons it still is not a film for 60 minutes of line and if you have not come to play
>HAHA XDXD Because you stop spasticity soo autistic Spering,

When WTF u insists on those jackasses im shit what do I want to do, you refused to fight 1V1?

How do I get my crush to hold my hand this Valentines day?

It's funny how people are so desperate for attention that they have to change pastas to bypass filters. Too bad it never works

I have some sort of similar backstory, I used to play RO, and I was a PVP beast playing a very underrated support class with a +4 set (it's like tos' +3) and minimal (but deadly with proper setup) offensive power.

My creative combos of negative status, knock-backs, hide dodge skills and some rng procs (thanks to my skill to survive and mitigate damage via gear cheap elemental gear switch made it just a question of time until I setup my deadly combo) plus another friend with godlike skills that was my duo (and another poorfag but using a meta support build with a very high skill cap)

It ended as us being the guys who enters in a 2k att server FFA room and people just run from us or politely asks for a combat against their own party or simply getting too offended after the loss to the point of calling the WHOLE guild to hunt us (like using emergency call in the arena and SHIT)

Later we were just legends. people rolling new characters with the same build, asking for tips, inviting us to join their WoE guild, lead a parties and etc

Of course this was on the earlier times were people's mechanics and knowledge of the game were very limited, today everyone who knows how to counter those combos, switch gears AND have a good equipments and builds, but I miss playing that meta...

Anyway, I still play a underrated character at TOS pvp but it just not the same, the game's mechanics and balance just don't allow you room to outmaneuver your opponent this much, specially on 5x5 so I'm faded to rank a #10 on a lucky week...

nice computer karga, you DC 100% of the time. you ruined my chance at that 2vs1 being in my next video. but i had some funny ass bloopers after your DC that its going in anyway

i played a simplified mmo for mobile and i basically played a +0 ranger and i kited all the +10 $$$$ thousand of dollars melee's

the game lasted over 2 years until they finally gave melee a chance to not be kited, literally everyone was like oh fuck its swaaz GG before i even started.

i think i was the most well known ranger because i had a rooted custom OS + rom + kernal android in which i overclocked to the point where i would be 0.5 seconds faster than anyone else which always made me win due to simply being able to kite before they set up

props to sticking to a similar playstyle, i find enjoyment in winning with a handicap

>Do my chores
>Only after 3 mission runs do I realize I was naked the entire time

what does /tosg/ want? had 2 funny matches today but you only get one webm!

1 - unknown and/or not well known way to beat any dragoon/cata as any melee (this goes for catas too)

2 - funny shield lob KO's

What's the current state of the game? haven't played in 4 - 5 months

The only good thing that happened was that IMC actually punished a bunch of cheaters for once.

Once.

it's simple, chrono is retarded easy to play and requires almost no investment in comparison to everything else

the other 3 people (and melstis cuck is another case) literally decides who they want to climb so the chrono does not get a spot into the party by "merits", it's always someone who is close, friend or just has tits

unlike dps who if he does not has a proper build with enough gear he can't do shit

that's why people are salt. imo chrono's buffs should be based on their stats somehow but whatever man, I don't care about it.

just understand that you're not playing a sacrificial roel for your team, you're just playing a very easy to play character that require almost nothing because of how BROKEN they are.

I got my loloshit playing chrono as well, mdef glass bracelets, lots of defense on my grynas set, didel tower/audra switch 4 nuaeles and gg let the cucks carry me with their 500m investment

So it still has FPS issues? and other problems i don't remember

Valentines day is coming!

Remember to save logs.

>So it still has FPS issues?
Yes, but a little less.

Fuck Kayori for posting that.

Already done.

Thanks for reminding me this has actually happened

When did Murbi get so lewd?

long ago..

>She doesn't have a lewd Murbish folder

I'm gonna die because I posted this so enjoy it

But Murbish is already mine!

nice
i just made one

uhmm

nice shop

How does warlock invocation work? It a self buff where killing things spawns spirits or is it more involved than that?

>It a self buff where killing things spawns spirits
that

it is exactly how you described it

>All enemies immediately attack those balls
>They die too, spawning even more

What did IMC mean by this

>catas think they are immortal during rush, when just using pain barrier makes them a prime target due to this being the only time they will purposely engage you without pussy footing around on their furry friend

How long does the actual buff last? I'm assuming the duration in the skill tooltip refers to the duration of the balls and not the buff itself.

where have you been friend? You do understand thats how warlocks farm and power level, right?

Tooltip is buff duration
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#2ff.27
summoned spirits do dmg like same lvl DT with 0% attribute

that's cute.

Then how long do the spirits themselves last? If it's 100% uptime then wouldn't that mean as long as you just keep casting it you could eventually cover the entire map in invocation spirits? Feel like I'm missing something.

Anyone else have that problem where when you turn off your computer, then several minutes later turn it back on, ToS is uninstalled?

Cool, you can win a fight against a guy who is retarded enough to fight you while you have Ausrine up.

Why would you reinstall ToS

was hoping people wouldnt immediately see the ausrine, but my point still stands. the main tactic to beating catas (if you have stun resistance resistance, AKA SPR shitters can also do this) is to wait for when THEY approach YOU with rush. the catas are soo used to this being their main skill to deploy that they dont realize this is also when they are most vulnerable. pain barrier only lasts for soo long unless you are a meta SW3 cata shitter so do not use pain barrier until they approach you, otherwise youll get rekt

tl;dr yes i have ausrine but they wouldnt of dealt damage to me anyway due to my defense + hp i can guarantee their entire rush duration wouldnt of even dealt 1/5th my hp. catas are most vulnerable when they approach you, this is the time to strike

since the first comment was about ausrine and i got caught red handed (people are going to assume now that my tactic doesnt work since i had ausrine up but it wouldnt of mattered) ima post the shield lob kills i had today that were top kek

>nobody likes evergarden
>that's why he is alone and guildless
is that true?

whats the hacka sword