Historical Figures

Who are some historical figures that inspire and energize you Veeky Forums?

What a fucking Icon.

Oswald mosley

Also

There were both winners

As if there could be anyone else.

Regan is a peice of shit

Pic unrelated I hope.

If you would have rather had the Peanut Farmer continue to manage the decline of America then ok.

i too get energized from the thought of germany losing wars

Better a farmer than some hollywood actor

Most of the recovery attributed to Reagan were actually a result of Carter's policies and appointments taking effect and they worked inspite of Reagan not because of him.

In the meantime Reagan had the solar panels Carter installed ripped off the roof of the white house because Nancy's astrologer said it was fucking with the cosmic powers.

I'll take the peanut farmer over the man with actual factual mental illness any day.

Do you support total amnesty for all illegal immigrants currently in the US? Or Complete Nuclear Deproliferation? Reagan did.

Regan was hardly perfect but he was not the incompetent monster the left makes him out to be

So it was a great policy of Carter's to let the Shah fall?

You can label him whatever you want but his presidency was fucking disasterous for American society.

Nice whataboutism.

first post; best post.

the napoleon of the stump
hes one of my favorite presidents solely because of that they might be giants song, no lie

The 80's were the golden age.

>The 80's were the golden age.
I've heard people say that about
the 60s
the 40s
and the "roaring" 20s
Literally means nothing.

Whether you thank Regan for them or not they were a major improvement over the 60's and 70's

Ridgway

this, people forget that it takes time and momentum for policy to take effect and also that presidents are just one part of a big and complicated system of governence......regan was a figure head and anything we want to directy atribute to him was likely the work of a much large group of people, or the result of conditions his predecessor laid out

fuck the shah, he was a dictator

the shah fell becuase he wasnt popular, and the coup staged out of the american embasy decades before carter was more responsible for his fall than anything carter ever did

I'd argue the improvement in the 1980's was a technological one that helped the economy.

To be fair, Regan helped some of that with military spending, but it can't all be pinpointed to military spending.

I'm not even turkish.

I hope this is bait.
This fuckhead was responsible for deaths of tens of millions and the genocide of entire cultures. What makes it worse is that he wasn't even an effective ruler, at least Hitler and Lenin had a vision for their respective countries that they managed implement to varying degrees of success, Mao on the other hand only succeeded in setting China's economy back years while simultaneously encouraging roving gangs of highschoolers to kill anyone that might actually be intelligent enough to know how to properly run a country.

Also he didn't bath or brush his teeth.

t. mehmet mehmetoglu