RC F

Checked it out at the dealershit today, it actually looks better in person. The chickenwire grille is actually comprised of a bunch of little lexus "L's". The interior is nice but it's pretty much the exact same thing as the $30k IS but with carbonfiber faggotry. Best of all was the V8

Would cop

Other urls found in this thread:

topgear.com/videos/chris-harris-drives/chris-harris-drives-lexus-gs-f-vs-bmw-m5
google.com/amp/s/www.driving.co.uk/car-reviews/the-clarkson-review-2016-lexus-gs-f/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

blog noob

A U T O
U
T
O

T R A G I C
R
A
G
I
C

Too bad it's pigfat and hideous

your moms pigfat and hideous

good car if you can afford to buy it - maintenance wont be an issue.

Probably in the minority, but I like the way it looks. I took my ISF in for service at the dealership and test drove the RCF...it sounds a bit better than my ISF (I think the RCF has sound piping into the interior), but it doesn't drive nearly as well.

>yota v8
BUTTA SMOOVE

GSF is the one to get ignore the RCF.

Jezza and Hezza both say it's better than the M5, E63, and RS6 even being down on power.

HUNDRED
U
N
D
R
E
D

THOUSAND
H
O
U
S
A
N
D

>auto only

DOLLARS
O
L
L
A
R
S

Shitty modern car design apologist.

Why is there a braun shaver attached to the front?

The design is ostentatious at first glace but its the design language of the future. These will age quite well mark my words.

I know I'm probably the gorillionth person to say this, but they look completely different in person. There's a depth that you don't get in photos and they actually look decent. I wouldn't say they're beautiful works of art, but still

dumb poorfag

In my mind, Mercedes and BMW still win against Lexus's lineup of sports cars.

RC F's direct competitors are the BMW M4 and the C63 AMG (Not including the S because overkill).
Now, which one would you pick out of the three? If you chose Lexus, you're just trying to be a special snowflake.

Now, the Lexus GS F is a nice car, but then again, BMW and Mercedes. It will compete against the upcoming E 63 AMG, which is fucking amazing. The BMW M5 is the competition for GS F too, but fuck the M5.

Lastly, the upcoming LC500. Honestly, BMW can't compete with it with the BMW M6 because (imo, but fuck my option right?) it doesn't really stand out these days. However, you have to be very, very, very dumb to buy it over an S-Class coupe. Not even the AMG, just the regular one. Heck, you can even get a Porsche. Or even a used R8 or AMG GT.

The only car that I see worth buying from Lexus at the moment or near future is the upcoming LS class. Why? Because it honestly looks better than the S class and the BMWs. BUT THEN AGAIN, the S class might get a new facelift/generation release within a year or two, blowing Lexus out of the park.

Now, I'm not saying Lexus create bad cars, its just that "muh reliability" is a stupid ass factor when you're probably not even buying damn sports cars. Rule of thumb is that you never buy a sports car because you WILL want the next and better one.

Nice blog, benchracer faggot.

The GSF is preffered over the BMW M5 by Chris Harris.
>topgear.com/videos/chris-harris-drives/chris-harris-drives-lexus-gs-f-vs-bmw-m5

Jeremy Clarkson also feels the same.
>google.com/amp/s/www.driving.co.uk/car-reviews/the-clarkson-review-2016-lexus-gs-f/amp/

Since the LFA Lexus has actually been on a roll. Even the RCF routinely gets called a better streetcar than the M4, its pigfatness notwithstanding.

LCF will be the same. LSF will be the same.

That's actually my realistic dream car. No joke.

The RCF will cost me about $65 MSRP (plus tax, title, plates, and anything I add)

It's basically the godmachine but NA V8 450 whip. It's auto but I hope in the next 5 years that changes.

Plus no one can beat that Lexus quality.
>literally

I happen to think the S-Class coupe looks like a used bar of soap. It's a shame they went and made every coupe look like Russian doll versions of it.

This

Also Lexus cars sound much better than the competitors with their forced induction.