/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69886/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=buffscale
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for fuck todd and gamebryo

Reminder that Cumtears is cancer and we should all do our best to be CHEMO and tame his dumbass.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony!

Elisif for High Queen

:D

Can you explain the lore without relying on contrived mental gymnastics like CHIM, kalpas, dragonbreaks and other autistic shit?

>I'm too retarded to understand it so it's autistic shit

lol

Who's your favourite Jarl?

Only if the explanation doesn't involve it. What kind of question is that?

How the hell do I uninstall this mod? I'm using Mod Organizer and I hit uninstall. When I boot the game up everyone is still wearing the awful conversions.

I checked the my skyrim installation directory to make sure I didn't accidentally manually install it or something and my meshes folder is empty so that's not the problem. The files aren't in my bodyslide mod folder either.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69886/?

Yeah, but higher concepts like that, which establish metaphysics and open up a bunch of shit, is kinda impossible.

CHIM = reality is a dream, you are lucid dreaming

kalpas = span of time in which a universe exists and ends

dragonbreak = whens something warps time and space and is redefined by the person/thing that broke it

There will never be an elder scrolls set in the following places: Akavir, Orsinium, Blackmarsh, Elsewear

Just deal with it. People don't want to be surrounded by ugly fucks or pander to furries. Casual gamers wouldn't buy it.

The next games are going to be in: Somerset Isles, Valenwood, Hammer fell and High Rock.

Just grow up already.

Check theses suckers out!

The Lore and histories of TES are unreliable and are based on upon interpretation through supported texts. It's basically like real world history and culture studies.

There is no 'true canon' in the game's sense. In an IRL sense the only canon is that interpretation can only come from TES content either created or supported by Bethesda.

Lore is just how everything ended up working.

When you install the mod it probably doesn't add anything to the core directories, only Bodyslide. Then you use Bodyslide to export the files to the meshes directory.

So if you get rid of the mod, you only get rid of the bodyslide files. And the exports won't be in your actual directory because you use MO

You will have to go to your virtual meshes directory and get rid of them through MO.

THIS NIGGA FUCKIN GETS IT

It just ruins the lore, similar to how Lord of the rings did it. It is so contrived and autistic, the games do not show anyone having any of the metaphysical knowledge of how the world works.

It would be better for everyone if they just made the world a globe and just a normal medieval world with magic.

Why bother introducing cool regions and peoples if they are literally NEVER mentioned in the games? People have magic, it's not like there wouldn't be Sload traders in Tamriel.

>he doesn't like the simarillion

see you in dagor dagorath fuckhead

>Can you explain lore but leave out the lore?
I mean, I realize that a lot of this is pretty dense compared to your standard fantasy world stuff, but it's not too difficult to understand if you read up on it.

Hell, it's pretty basic compared to some of the DnD stuff I've read.

>the games do not show anyone having any of the metaphysical knowledge of how the world works
Baiting to foster lore discussion? Were you that guy earlier who was thirsty for the Veeky Forums thread?

Engine Limitations

>It is so contrived and autistic
It's based off of ancient religions and esotericism combined with whatever the fuck cuckbride was smoking. It's fun once you start to understand it.

How do we make imperials interesting?

>167910042
yep you're a retard who hasn't even paid the basic amount of attention to in-game dialogue
Paarthurnax talks in pretty simple terms about the structure of kalpas
Vivec and Mankar Camoran both give insight into CHIM
Dragon breaks are pretty extensively researched and there's a book "debunking" them in Morrowind that actually proves that they happen

it's all about cross-referencing the multiple cultural perspectives and looking for the common points
like the 'death' of Lorkhan

>not like there wouldn't be Sload traders in Tamriel.

Who the FUCK wants a bunch of human-hating necromantic fleshpiles in their homeland? Fucking nobody.

Have there been any good new waifus recently?

But they do. Half of Heimskr's sermon is about Talos CHIMING Cyrodiil into it's current state.

Also it doesn't help that such lore is, in universe, hard as fuck to figure out and drives insane and/or kills (for varied definitions of killing) those who do get close to those concepts.

They are interesting. You can see imperials shine when they are talking to the slower speaking Nords in Skyrim.

Ultimately they need to make the personality stat do more. Being able to resolve conflict through dialogue would be cool.

Imo she is the cutest.

Totally being productive right now.

Khajiit and Argonians sell bodies to them.

Necromancers, Black Market Traders, and Drug Lords

>Implying Tamriel has any control over its borders

Lel, that's why there are necromancer's, zombies, spriggans, reachmen and bandits waiting to kill you as soon as you step out of a city.

Rape yourself with a daedric dagger

>How to instantly drench Iness's panties.jpg

Orsinium won't ever get a full game simply because it's a single city
it might be the DLC of a Hammerfell game though

What if as a female character, I fuck Pelagius while in the Sheo quest, could I get pregnant and would that restart the Septim bloodline?

>tfw no Anzu like waifu

I can't even read this without feeling phlegm well up in my throat it honestly repulses me it is so convoluted and irritating. The lore ruins an otherwise compelling narrative.

thats some dark shit

sounds like call of duty is more your kind of game, then

If they did the khajit homeland then they would have furries playing the game forever and Reddit + Facebook dominated with cat memes for years.

>she

You're masturbating to a 12 year old Indonesian boy

Meh, I've masturbated to worse.

Not for a couple years.

Some of Zix' waifus get pretty close, iirc. Then again, you'd have to be a total pedo to want one of those.

Just good business. How else is Khajiit supposed to feed 12 cubs? You would wish for Khajiit's children to starve?

CoD has too much lore for him.

Just make it a spin-off in the Adventures series and rip off Godhand like Redguard ripped off Tomb Raider

>using my imagination and thinking outside the box makes me physically sick

it literally does hurt to be as stupid as you are

So like, Arurun?

Call of duty has deeper gameplay mechanics than Skyrim.

No, it's like joining scientology and learning about Xenu in terms of how autistic the lore is.

well yeah no shit, thats what makes it call of duty, nobody plays cod for the same reasons they play skyrim and vice versa

tic-tac-toe has deeper gameplay mechanics than Skyrim.

Honestly I don't see why not.

Skyrim has neither good gameplay or storytelling. Sorry user but Bethesda, much like Mundus is in decline.

Arurun is a better waifu than you will ever muster, cumtears

never reply to me again you little bitch

There has to be a good new waifu

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/?

why does she look so perturbed in every screenshot

he said NEW and GOOD. Sofia is neither.

does anyone remember the name of a load fix mod that pre-emptively loaded your game in a testcell before your actual save file?

it was pretty nifty but i can't find it anymore

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

thank you friend

I'm sorry your ego is driven by making shitposts

shit taste

I agree with this poster. Well said, user.

I meant a /tesg/ waifu

Define recent

I honestly can't think of anything. Heiko made a new waifu but it just looks like Heiko. Ada made new characters but they're all boys anyways. I think both Clones and Meara may have made new characters but you can't tell. Freir made a new character that mostly looks like the last one except slightly worse.

Who else was there?

Honest answer:

Yeah Hali is pretty good

>Ada made new characters but they're all boys anyways.

>implying boys can't be waifus

snek is best waifu

Does anyone have that image of all of the daefric lords with the realistic artstyle? It had a white backdrop and was vertically long too.

Wow I install good ENB... now my shitty Dark Souls lewd mashups are pretty...

Except my framerate because my PC is garbage lmao. Good thing you got that shift f12

Dads can't be waifus!

>think both Clones and Meara may have made new characters but you can't tell.
Who?

>Freir made a new character that mostly looks like the last one except slightly worse.
Who?

that sounds like quitter talk

Oh yeah I forgot about her, she's nice

you'll figure it out eventually

can girls be husbandos?
I want a cute girl in a tuxedo

the other colored one

Tell me please!!!

Are you being legit? I figured you were just funpposting. Here: imgur.com/a/YSUMg

What's the FOTM enb for oldrim?

Same one it's been for over a year.

Thanks!

It's Halí, shitlord. Not Hali. Alt+0237, remember it.

Sword, axe or mace?

illusioncards.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=buffscale

yes.

Fist.

>It's Halí, shitlord.
Fuck you and your snowflake accent mark. I'll just call you Hal.

>I'll just call you Hal.
You wouldn't dare