best girl
:3c

xth for breast metal waifu

god job posting so quick, start makin threads super early to counter lulufags

also comfy bfs~

This thread has been claimed in the name of metal

inb4 lulu autism
dubs says i get to challenger

Being fed doesnt stop my team from being uncoordinated shits who feel the need to file in one by one the minute i step away from team for a second

In your opinion, what is the best Cannibal Corpse album?

Siv gonna Siv you

I honestly hope you get raped, ImThem. Preferably by someone that vaguely resembles Garen.

is this a joke

can you faggy no names stop self inserting into a ship with me

do not want

Lis (if thats you) we already made our jabs no sense in going all the way to make a thread op over it. That's just stupid.
even in death, she's cute tho

Take over metal man

I think its hot to think of Imthem slurping out Garens hot sperm out of katarinas womb

I'm gonna put you in a barrel in the middle of new mexico kiddo if you keep talkin nonsense bout garen bein real and all

I want Sivir to butcher me, rip out all my organs, and sell them on the black market!

>implying /mu/ wouldn't tell me to fuck off with that mainstream dogshit

How come I get good teams when climbing but when it comes to promos I get not so great teams?

you have a very sexy voice

i hope you all did well in ranked today and had fun!

You get a you though That I did, I hope for more in the near future

All autists should die, Normie uprising is NOW

call me a faggot, but im more into older crap like maiden and slayer

Don't you mean in?

Am i doing this right?

how the fuck does a gold player feed more than a silver player?

I said someone that resembles Garen, you sissy boy.

but Im typing
nekc yourself

>how does a silver player feed more than a silver player?

fuck yeah chad lets post 3dpd and talk about IPAs

The lower divisions of each league are more or less the same as the higher division of the previous league. This is especially true for gold silver and bronze because they contain the vast majority of the ranked population.

Yes you are pal, yes you are.

>Have a friend who's Diamond 5.
>Says He bought a smurf account
>Ask him why doesn't he just Master?
>"Lol that's too hard, beating bronze people like you is easier."
>Tell him people like you are the reason why no one enjoys this game like they used to.
>Removed him after that.
>We were friends for 3 years.

I wish I never got into League.

what's the point of divisions then?

Not before dressing up in a Garen costume and raping you, faget.

Why were you born with such a majestic voice when you only use it to spew memes? Why is it that when everything that comes out of my mouth is poetry and wisdom, I sound like an autistic retard? This is proof that God's not fucking REAL!!!!

Gold 4 and Silver V are still a bit on the same level. Maybe Ashe isn't an ADC main or her teammates were raging at her causing her to tilt. Maybe Ashe's team just wasn't that well coordinated so everyone ended up feeding.

do normies actually talk about craft beer

is this a thing

>promos
>get a duo bot lane
>immediately want to dodge but think "maybe THIS time it'll be different than every other time"
>game starts
>they forget to buy items and realize after rest of team reminded them
>haha sorry guys we're both high as fukk

we lost the game

why does riot do this to me

How does Leona have more kills than the enemy Jungler and ADC?

How does a tank Leona deal more damage than AP Naut?

How does a fed Yasou lose a game?

So who's the best champ for blood moon?

>tfw I will never be cute enough to pass as a trap
>tfw I'm also shit at league

will the warring kingdoms garen skin ever be for sale again? i missed buying it and i really fucking want it

being uncoordinated loses ganes

I still do watch the EULCS, but it's more out of habit now than anything. For the things that's wrong about LoL, Riot's E-Sports department does a really good job with handling the scene. (Usually)

And since I'm interested in doing analytic stuff for sports teams (or E-sports teams at this rate) it's only another reason to do so.

yeah if u r drinking beer u usually talk about other beer and womans

>fucking rankeds, how do they work

kass or lee

Imthem would you rather have garen cum in katarina and you eat it out or have garen cum in you and katarina eats it out?

I-i didn't mean to do anything wrong...................
I'm s-sorry..........................
Please don't kill me...................

she's been begging for her life for like 10 threads at this point i doubt hes gonna kill her

Who's that suppose to be?

nope, never

better start buying chests

wtf spoilers

i'm trying to imagine a chad with a popped collar pink polo talking about viscosity and mouthfeel

This is why I don't want to play with friends. Makes you careless. Gives you this false sense of safety since you and your friends can just laugh at each other's mistakes instead of getting reported.

At this point I don't even know why I'm holding you like this? Go home get yourself some food, watch tv, play League.

oh fuck a change for the worst, says twitch chat

Colossal cleavage

damn you must be particularly socially retarded. i literally play league for like 10 hours a day with no employment and i love to go drink and talk about craft beer.

good

furious faggot

I dont have a majestic voice user it sounds more nasally to me, if you wanna use your voice to speak poetry don't fear how it sounds just know that the message is being delivered
end your lives

Bloodmoon gamemode blows, desu

having a discussion about beer is weird

Thats like, all normies discuss. Work, Craft beers, and women.

Do normie girls talk about work wine and men?

>Wukong isn't enabled on bloodmoon shitfest.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well its more like hey austin i was in my dads Porsche and i found this 6 pack of bells wanna pound some?

heck yeah brad you know it bro yo this reminds me of that time we found my uncles etc etc etc

im basically teaching you how to have social interaction here my friend im sure you can imagine this

how are you gonna have pants that tight and not have a moose knuckle
i want to put my hand between her legs, i bet it feels like feeding a horse

It's a little too late for that now, kiddo.

A lot of other fighters with assassin playstyle were cut out because they were incredibile overpowered according to Riot.

The best example of this being Nocturne and Wukong, their ults are just way too fucking strong.

>Blood Moon
>not all Ionia champs available
>not all Blood Moon champs available

r u ok

Every fucking January.

Fuck I missed it too? and Legacy skins dont go on Early sales...

Second one has an extra H to match the reaction face. My bad!

Blah blah want smut
Blah blah will gift
blah blah blah blah

>thinking gold is any different than silver and bronze

Put a silver V vs a gold V and I wouldn't bet on either one of them, It's a coin flip on whoever would win that. Gold's are just lucky silvers.

I fucking hate autofill, I 100% lose every autofill match.

when if i take my time to write you something and then i get nothing in return because you either didn't read it or didn't like it
sounds like a waste of time for my artistic mind

>THREE (3) skins for King Grey

hm

>tfw want free shit and willing to write some smut
>but I'm not on NA

it hurts

then dodge ...........

i was actually rejected by guroanon. but i will let you guys know the true extent of the degeneracy that surrounds you in these threads.

pastebin.com/y0vCg0a3

I got autofilled three games in a row. Not only do I have to lose LP for dodging, but the queue timer penalty for doing so sucks.

>somebody gets auto filled
>"I know I'll choose Graves and force them to give me my role! It's great that no one can do anything to stop me!"
>somebody gets auto filled
>"I'll go Lux no worries, now watch as I buy no sight stone and ks often but act like it's perfectly fine"
Autofill was a fucking mistake.

Reminder that not taking Ignite in the Blood Moon event is report worthy.

>Im in the elo that my team tells our adc to not pick jhin and when he mentions lethality they tell him its crap and he actually listens

GET ME OUT OF HERE

Draven!
He's the best!
Almost done boss!
It's just getting "good" !

You're my favorite constant poster on here honestly.

Also, xth for sucking ass on my husbando Zed

Well I dont completely dismiss you
I just tell you what I dont like and what needs to be changed.
You will get something, as long as I get the goods.
Its going to be 4 soon
He's writing an Eve one for me, just has to change the begging of it

these are so cringe and awful how can you actually pay people

>these are so cringe and awful how can you actually pay people
this dude just wanted a mystery gift

>sion will never let out a Roar of the Slayer as you give his Soul Furnace a Decimating Smash

why live

>blaming me for a faulty game mode
Not my fault I chose ignite and the game put me in with teleport instead.

I was desperate for skins

no its not, im annoyed that you would rip apart the thing that holds my story together and just leave the stupid guro, its insulting and im not going to change it

keep your skin

i mean only the first dodge is worth it just suck it up then or get more accounts lol

should I try fiora

If you can secure me a PAX Jax skin on EUW, I'll write you whatever you want.

but u realize this is ur work right? u know u thought up and typed out all this garbage?

does this guy like jack off to this or what its legit highschool english short story homework level shit please stop

Do you like having heals based off your AD and a 2.5 second CD dash?

Do you like healing your entire team, based on YOUR bonus AD, for pressing R + Q + Q?

Do you really really hate crowd control effects but think Irelia's passive doesn't do enough?

Actually, Do you want to play better!Irelia who's only downside is Q mechanics arent as hideously broken?

If you don't mind people disliking you from champ select, go for it

yeah

shes fun to play with lots of outplay potential,

it takes like 3 people to stop her when she splits

BEST