Should i do it anons?

Should i do it anons?

59k miles. Asking $25k

Have you test driven it yet?

Man, those body lines aged bad. It looks so dated now.

Risky decision.

What year?

You'll be a sad pile of misery and regret if you don't. At least, if it's running and in decent condition.

Oh, and get some HDPE lessons, preferably in the rain, before you wrap yourself around a tree and ruin another car for the rest of us.

I've heard the first gens aren't great. Apparently they used an asthmatic truck motor and tried to give it an inhaler, but failed in the process.

>old gen viper
make sure to save about $2k-3k for the funeral

got you a tombstone already

Looks in rough shape based on that pic and the asshole took the picture standing like 2 miles away so I'm sure it looks really bad up close.

Guys a douche and said i need to have cash in hand to test drive it

>1994
>$25k

>25k
>cash in hand
>to test drive

you gonna get robbed nigga

I don't think that would be a good buy user. If you want fast and American you could just get a Corvette.

That's a beat looking 59k plus there's better options at that price.

Literally no parts available for them. A replacement hood is like $12,000 if you can find one.

>those houses
>brick up front
>vinyl siding on the sides

gross

That's what I was saying. A Corvette would not be a bad second option.

...my house is kind of like that too. i live in a subdivision

If you already have a reliable daily driver, then its a option at least.

First gens vipers tend to go 0 to death quite quickly. I've personally witnessed a Viper spin off the road and go right up a dirt embankment. He was taking a low speed left turn and gave it just a little too much and it tankslaped and off the road it went.

People talk about Toyota MR2s snap over steer being dangerous etc. A 1st gen Viper is probably 3x more dangerous.

Also, don't expect any owner to allow a test drive. Floor it in 5th gear @ 65mph and you'll break traction.

pass

>can't take the snake

$25k can get you a 2003-2004 C5 corvette of equivalent mileage and a twin turbo kit.

And a blown motor in less than 25k miles if you're lucky

That looks like a cartoon.

Better a fun 25,000 miles than a deadly 1/2 mile