One Piece Games General - /opgg/

2nd Disappointment edition

last chapter General guide, READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1Le93oFv06vnK2v2ImTJqQWD65xzu30UKSS4HTUASEEo/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar:optccalendar.com

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pnQGdZ1XsJSBtZcnVYNjPyjiba5LVSHIENdfFg_fLXA/edit?usp=sharing

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Jan 31 - Feb 14: S. Snails (meat/cola)
>CYOTT: Feb 6 (R), 10 (G), 12 (Y again?)
>Feb 6 - Feb 13: Save Ace & Burning WB
>Feb 7 - Feb 14: 2x Pirate EXP
>Feb 9-11 Marineford Story Sugofest

Coliseum -
>Feb 5 - Feb 22: Franky, Broggy, Hiina

- Fortnights -
>Jan 31 - Feb 14: Heart Pirates

>Returning:
>Feb 7 -14: Young Vivi, Wanze
>Feb 14 -21: Zeff, Hogback
>Feb 21 -28: Absalom, Raki

- Raids -
>Feb 10: Ivankov
>Feb 13: Doffy
>Feb 16 Mihawk 1/2 stam
>Feb 17 Garp 1/2 stam
>Feb 18 Monster Chopper 1/2 stam
>Feb 19 Duval
>Feb 23 Hancock

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Boa 6+ skull drops from WB and Shanks invasion
>strawhat island till the 13th

- Coliseum -
>feb 8 - feb 27: Don Chinjao, X Drake, Kuro, Boa Marigold
>Jan 19- Jan 31: Musshuru, Zephyr, Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Feb 7- Feb 21: Viola
>Feb 9 -16: Candy Sanji, Wedding Nami, Marguerite
>Feb 16 -23: T-Bone, Y Robin, Jail Mr.3

-Raids-
>Feb 10: Blackbeard
>Feb 13: Boa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_manga
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>3rd part of anni next next week

Th

>/OPTC/'s face when

>Not "His Smile and SMILE Factory: Gone"
I know that pic exists.

>part 1 is okay
>everyone hyping up part 2 for Bamco to really blow their load
>part 2 is an insult and even worse than part 1
Would be pretty awesome if there was a part 3. Like if Bamco actually cared about the Reddit/whatever else OPTC community and realized everyone was thought it was shit, then rushed out an actually awesome part 3.

Remember to give your thanks to YungNHung if you use his captians. You need to do it or else you are a leeching shitlord. He worked hard on his captians, and deserves shoutout if you want him to keep refreshing them.

>has skill up

Not all shit my man.

if it didn't have a skillup people would've gone off the fucking deep end

This

Skillup is abso-fucking-lutely the bare minimum. Fuck. I don't even want to think about if they didn't announce one.

it wont be part 3 it'll be version 6.0 announcement

>I don't even want to think about if they didn't announce one.
Even the rampant shitposters would probably feel genuinely bad for the thread

I can't believe the anniversary sugo was inside us the whole time

True. And when was our last one anyway? I remember we got two skillups in the span of a month or so, but how long ago was that?

We've had a way superior Le Crap going on for a few days. I wish Le Crap had the cc rates of this marine event. Or at least they could give us the higher stamina Le Crap.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Boa arrives on the 23rd or is that the unknown sugo?
Is Boa on the 21st?

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot

Is this the best name or what?

I don't even give a shit about skill up, I'm so full of books for units that I don't own but bound to pull at LEAST one of after blowing 300+ gems that I'll hardly be trimming my box unless the 2nd Anni Sugo comes within the skill up period.

I literally have no idea what I'm going to do for the next two weeks or however long it is, I'm already having to empty a full box after every single run.

>1 pull
>5 star ceaser dupe

Eh

>I'm already having to empty a full box after every single run
>already
Shit, I've been needing to do that for like a month. And yeah, yeah, I got rid of all my things of lesser importance, but that space got refilled by new shit I farm.

>Error in some manual name
>No apologize gem

When did everything go so wrong on global? We used to get tons of gems thanks to french translator-kun mistake, this is now over it seems.

So we are getting a real gold only anni sugo, right?... right?

I ami weak...
But everything turn out fine in the end !
Dex Law was m'y white whale, and well I'm glad, I got Psy Law, too bad i already used my psy turtle

>that part 2 announcement

this is it boys, we are fucked

Do I need to keep any of these 1 stars for evolution or something?

Like generic blue pirate

No, they're not needed for anything except for some missions or something. You can also evolve them for your OPdex. Other than that, you can just feed them away.

Awesome thanks, was filling up fast

Feed them to your low level units, or un-evolved booster pigs without a second thought. Early on you are going to need the box space, and clearing missions likely isn't worth your time until you're blocked on real content to hit.

Just be careful feeding low level trash to high level units- the $B cost goes up ridiciously

Is Legend Law even boosted today? Congrats, user!

Any other pulls from last thread that I missed?

Two different people pulled Blackbeard
One Motherfucker pulled two legends in one multi

tons of blackbeard

I decided to do single pulls until I hit a dupe, first pull was blamenco dupe. Still planning on multipulling for day 2 though

No, boosted day 3.
I shouldn't have pulled though, I had 3/5 legend boosted this day, glad I get something new.

You missed a few BB I believe. And a double legend multi too.

Now I don't know who to use my universal skillbook on. Law, Fuji and Doffy are all good option, but I think I should discard Doffy, we'll get his books in the fortnight after the ivankov one.

I feel like Law is actually the best option, Fuji health cut is nice but you usually don't really need it, you can do just fine without it, and if you need, you have the hp to stall for it.

I used mine on legend law during a skill up event and got 3 skill ups

I'm gonna wait though. I think I want to wait skillup upgrade first.
Also, if somehow we get a real 2nd anni sugo in part 2, I might get another 6* (Kizaru and Cavendish would be top unit to give them to).

>4 elder turtle stages in 4 runs

Hmmmm....

How many gems do you have saved up for the anniversary sugofest lads?

Got enough for 4 multis, and some box space (maybe 5 with daily + other rewards)

>think i've seen the stupid marineford scene enough times where it wouldn't affect me
>Ace starts goin on with apologies
>"Thank you for loving me"
Gets a tear from me every damn time

wich sugofest ? they announced the part 2 and there is no sugofest

im actually serious

Saved enough for 4 multis too. almost 5. Pulled twice today and wasn't really worth it though... I am going for one multi tomorrow and will end up saving the rest

Then you should know that sugofest are always announce alone and never in the event news thingy.

You aren't wrong though, the other guy assume we will get a 2nd anni sugo at the end of part 2, but no one except Bandai really know if it's gonna happen

Probably 2

Tomorrow's boosted rates are Kizaru, Doflamingo, Croc, INThawk, and Marco.

Who are you looking for m8?

Currently saved up 200+ gems. Really hope there's another Sugo coming.

That or a box space upgrade.

Marco. I need him so damn much... Anyone else is very welcome, but Marco is the one I want the most

>mfw Bandai doesn't give us a real 2nd anni sugo

I've got 442 gems right now. Haven;t touched the new Colo yet, so those completion gems plus whatever other daily shit will be nice.

I'm trying so hard to resist the temptation to pull and wait for a gold only.

Just over 300 gems saved at the moment, was thinking of bolstering it to 500 gems with cash money when the Sugo hit but with the way things are looking now, I'm not sure Bamco deserves the money.

Seriously, Anni Sunny during the easiest raids in the game? No Ace tome island? You got to be fucking kidding me, and I bet IF the 6.0 update includes all the joocy things we've been waiting for, it'll come AFTER the skill up anyway so we'll be waiting for months to get the 2x boosted rates.

Yeah 2nd anni seems very friendly to new players, but doesn't offer much to people who have been playing for a while.

KEK USOPP PIRATES
B
T
F
O

i pulled once and got silver usop
i cant wait tomorrow when everyone pull 7 silver each multi

Why would they announce another Sugo when the current one is still taking place? They'll announce it half-way through Part 2, just like a Sugo wasn't announced in Part 1.

yeah and they will announce sabo and 6.0 halfway too right

But YungNHung is still /ourguy/

Shout out to you my man!

Neither Sugos nor Game Updates are EVER announced in the events. Those come separately.

>IF the 6.0 update includes all the joocy things we've been waiting for, it'll come AFTER the skill up anyway so we'll be waiting for months to get the 2x boosted rate
Yeah, this part only just occurred to me. The upped rates right after the skillup would be the biggest blueballs moment.

It's all speculation of course, I haven't really paid attention to how much notice Bamco gives us for version updates in the past but with how shitty timings have been lately I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's after the time when it would be most useful, as in during the skill up and the (hopefully) 2nd Anni Sugo with Ray Shop for dupes.

I'm going to be pulling 110 new characters and I'm constantly sitting around 1090 box space, if the skill up, Sugo and increased rates don't coincide then I'm probably going to have to shed every single evolver and booster I've got just to make room and even then it'll be tight.

6.0 wont be before the 28th because you can still get the ace mail until then and big update delete mail

Well then we're just fucked no matter what then.
Why does Bamco hate us so much...

Good point. Fuck. I've been saving mail that gives free FP, so I guess I should fucking use those up if they'll be getting deleted, huh? Maybe if we had story FP pulls as opposed to fucking turtles all the time.

Piss off already you worm

>No story FP event in sight

This fucking destroys me. I barely pullled during last turtle event and saved those emails hoping for one and yet....

Oh Bamco why would you shit on us like that? Hope the French anni this year makes up for this mess...

>wake up
>2nd part of Anniversary
>expect complete shit because it's fucking Bamco
>I'm correct
>whales like SS will still support this godawful branch of the company with money

There is an old saying: speak with your wallet

Same here. I haven't pulled in ages, so aside from some Colo/fortnight units, I have absolutely nothing to fucking level. And I held off on the last FP turtles too since I expected a nice story FP event for the anni. It's one thing if the Anni sugo was a disappointment (if we even end up having one), but even without comparing Global to JP, this anni is a real fucking disappointment all around.

I thought updates didn't delete mail.

I'm pretty sure he's correct in saying big updates like 6.0 delete mail. X.1, for example, wouldn't.

800 gems, I don't know what to do

If 2nd anni isn't good I'm quiting

I'm tired of being Bamco bitch

wait for the proper sugo

>all of you calling pt 2 "bad"
>literally GAZILLIONS OF XP with free max special turn 1 on himes

>caring about XP
>caring about turtles

sub 100 level scum

I'm so happy.

6 months but Maxgoku hyp

The Save Ace notice now says there are additional rewards for defeating even more marines and that they will be given out after the event ends.

>implying I haven't gotten absolutely everything I own (worth levelling) to 90+ because I haven't pulled in months and am desperate for the prophesied 2nd Anni Sugo to recruit new characters to level

All Hime's look like to me with Anni Sunny is a load of box space filler I don't have room for

I quit Treasure Cruise in 2015 summer, should I start again?

If you do, reroll tomorrow and get a Kizaru.

You should log in, get the two free units and 10 free gems and wait for anni and quit (or play)

I basically thought I'd use my old account since I had a lot of the good stuff, well what was good back in the day minus G3 Luffy. Newest story chapter was the first Crocodile fight

>still bothers with exp
Most of my used units are at 90s. Exp is so easy to get now... FNs, fp sugos, TTs, raids. I usually just run the himes for the gems. Though I'd understand if youre still new

Well there's a couple of good events for lower leveled players if you came back now. There's double exp on returning fortnights and next week there'll be half-stamina Mihawk, Chopper and Garp raids.

Though if you got a new legend you would probably catch up to where you were in a week.

I have Mihawk, Chopper and Garp on the old account too so I could farm them to be stronger
we'll see if I care

I just yolopulled during this Bait Sugo (not as far as to reduce my possible number of multipulls):
> Koza
> 3D2Y Sanji

Never in my fucking life would I have expected to pull the latter. Nice little addition.

I couldn't care less about the lack of content for the part 2 ani event. But no permanent skill up increase really makes me mad. It's almost as if global is only a scam to collect money.

Also watch Bamco not giving us the second ani sugo.

Honest Question: Why would Bamco NOT give us the proper 2nd anniversary Sugo? They wouldnt gain anything from not doing it, would they?

Even if they do miraculously give it to us, it'll be after the skillup event so it'll be another month or two before it even matters.
And if there's a proper sugo too, it's like we can hold on to books/copies we've been saving.

Anybody who's been to Japan, just HOW big is One Piece over there?

I've seen things like that One Piece cafe that friends have gone to and seeing things like this Doffy statue is cool as shit, does Dragon Ball or Naruto have the same kind of stuff over there?

one piece figures everywhere
even little figures of any of your favourite literally who's can be found
one piece tower
i would say its pretty damm popular

>how big is One Piece
>literally the best selling manga of all time
>how big is One Piece

So not even Dragon Ball Z or Naruto have as big of an cultural influence?

I'm not from Japan nigga, that's why I'm asking. America eats a lot of burgers but you don't see fucking monuments to the fuckers on the streets do you?

I just woke up and read the new event. This is a joke, right?
>one measly meat that nobody needs with all the exp being thrown at us
>anni sunny is completely fucking worthless unless you're a shitter and need it for Mihawk
>terrible ass non-guaranteed PTs that nobody will bother to run cause who the fuck needs turtles
>worst CoC of all time
>some gay ass rainbow evolver island after we've just had a week of evolver forest
>ANOTHER FP turtles FUCK OFF with these already I'm tired of feeding every turtle and pig I get to G2 luffy off-color
>a week long 2x skillup meaning no more common, shorter skillups and no base increase
>20 fucking stam le crap, not even 30 not to mention 40 that japan got a year ago
>free 50k exp whoop de doo
>new inner grotto with rainbow crabs nobody gives a shit

I think I'm completely done with global, it's only disappointment after disappointment. They're fucking up everything possible and to think I actually wanted to buy up to 300 gems for the anni, nah fuck you bamco you worthless fucks.

Neither am I, but this is common knowledge

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_manga

I've heard about a one piece game where one of the alternate stories is that ace survives the marineford arc and we see a "what-if"-story, anyone care to tell me in which game this happens?

>20sta Save Ace is too easy
>30sta is fucking impossible

W H Y