And the facelift

what am i looking at

RA40 Celica

best car ever and they are cheap. drives around Detroit nice

I thought it was a Citroën BX

That looks pretty cool senpai

if it's an R/T I guess.

Is this some sort of Mitsubishi

This is what I'm talking about, no one knows about them, it's a Mazda 323 gtr.

No one cares for this gen of skyline except for old dudes that used to be in a jap biker gang

Only Mitsubishi's people don't know are the real shitty ones

Why the fuck am I thinking Pulsar when it isn't

These are my absolute favourite skylines.

EP91 Glanza is truly underrated. KPs are the same

(not) a caprice

ths

>kenmeri

It's a C210 not a C110, a four door C110 is a Yonmeri. C210's really didn't get a nickname.

These are loved by every black guy on craigslist

>drives around Detroit nice
Should be more "Mad-Maxish" then...

323 GTR in the pic, US got the GTX which didn't have the bodywork and had a lower pressure turbo.
AWD with a B6T, they lunch trannies even at stock boost, so they are a rare species.

No one appreciates these enough

currently DD the base 323, really want to get a GTR one day.

for all the wrong reasons

Relative to the market value it is. WIthout question.

Super aero body, plenty of aftermarket parts, same with its cousin...

huh, those are a dime a dozen here

The R33 GT-R? They're fairly cheap compared to the R34.

Opposite day?
>long-in-the-tooth B body given too much love
>chrysler penny-pinching retro crap that was worse in every way compared to a gen 1 caravan
>2nd worst iteration of the kdf-wagen that somehow has a fanbase

Why the fuck do all nip turbo hatches have this problem?
T. Ex sunny gtir owner

Considering the price of one today, I'd hardly call it underappreciated.

Yeah, you see them all the time.

This (to me, don't bully) looks better than the R34, and I believe it's almost the same car underneath right?

Honestly, I'd still rock that thing.

Their nickname was literally "Japan" or "Skyline Japan"
[spoiler]C210's are also my fav Skylines.[/spoiler]

R33 GTR best GTR

Her older, slimmer sister, the S30, gets all the attention.
>Captcha: Petite Sianes

It's very similar. Nissan was basically bankrupt by the time R34 development started. The head engineer in interviews has said he wanted an aluminum V6 and better brakes in the R34 but they didn't have the budget to develop any of those things. If you look at the parts a bunch are shared with the R33 with minor tweaks.

Nismo actually offers a ton of upgrades for the R33. I suspect that the extra size means the R33 has better potential if you pick and choose modifications very carefully. Nismo actually made a BCNR33 demo car just recently and it basically took a shit load of R34 parts and put them into the R33 along with new chassis reinforcements, Ohlins Road and Track dampers, and similar parts.

bnr34gt-r.com/2017/02/gt-r-magazine-omori-factory-special.html?m=1

Link related, covers Nismo's demo cars. The R33 Grand Touring demo car had carbon fiber reinforcements and new sound insulation installed.

I wonder why...

I can't think of any that are underrated.

Because the S30 has better lines and curves

Is that Mike "Star Wars NEEDS black cock to survive as a franchise, the black race should be worshipped for being the superior race that they are and white men should be systematically killed off" Stoklasa?

Ah, the Mustang's would be replacement; so they're sellin Probes down at 2 Good 2 Toss, now?

The Devil Z was based on the Midnight Club S130 since it had a twin turbo setup

Overrated unicorn, there are more of those around than Luce RX-4's

Cars and Coffee Perth

2006+

Mfw my bx is very standard looking and not sporty at all

the fact that you rate them makes them pretty overrated

one of the worst cars ever made.

Theres a reason you can get on with 40k miles for 2 grand

Beyond the carbon buildup issues, these are very refined cars to drive, and not unreliable if maintained well. I have the N/A 5cyl with a manual, doesn't have the same tight quick feeling but it's a bit lighter and sightly more reliable I think

Because of you, I want a BX. Dude, don't even need a jack to work on because of that pneumatic suspension unless it's a tire or brake change. Too bad I'm in North America and shipping will cost a bit.

Based

Yeah I used to daily an S30 280Z that had been converted before me to look like a 240Z. Then I had to move, and couldn't take it with me, so I got rid of it. If I were ever to do it again, I'd be getting the S130.
It bothered me they went with an S30 in the manga/anime since the real life one was an S130. Would have been a great opportunity to get more people to like the car, but they didn't. I still have a full set of weber's NIB laying around so when I find an unmolested S130 with a good stock interior, I'll get "back into the game" so to say.

French cars from the '80s/90s are way underrated unless you speak GTI
there was an importer who got a couple of BXs in the US when they were being made but they didnt sell many of them at all sadly

My nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=27NkTY8k5Co

I dunno why they used the Hosaka Tuning Factory R33, if you look at the spec list they used an ATTESA controller which destroys the value of ATTESA (fixed torque split instead of variable) and they added an LSD that wasn't really designed to reduce understeer in the front.

Just goes to show that some people can install parts but they don't actually know what parts they should be installing.

is this oc

youtube.com/watch?v=1Dq2lh51G_c

I would not recommend working under the car using the car's suspension to lift the car itself.
It's asking for failure.

are u trying to say something?

The steering in these cars is awful, if you've ever driven one you'd know. With an 18rg it could be fun, but stock 22r is junk.

What is this?

wrong

Wrong how? I have driven lots of these, my brother loves them for some reason...

don't listen to this obvious trump cocksucker, better tell us how many you've driven, where to find them and other useful information please

grossest mustang design this is the one we should erase from our minds

one of those with a 22r would be about the greatest DD out there. lasts forever and is cool as fuck

i want one of those really badly

>implying normies know what Wangan Midnight is
>implying normies actually know anything about actual JDM culture at all let alone wangan racing
>implying this car has any value to a normie without a >1,000hp RB25 or LS3

The only reason they're so popular here is because they're a "Japanese classic" and there's a million of them and they're a dime a dozen. Totally a novelty car to burgers

Muh R33

is this you

>Yeah I used to daily an S30 280Z that had been converted before me to look like a 240Z. Then I had to move, and couldn't take it with me, so I got rid of it. If I were ever to do it again, I'd be getting the S130.
I have DD a 240z, a 280zx and a 280zx turbo
If you get a 240z to DD, you will wonder if you were better off with the 280zx turbo. If you get the 280zx turbo, you will know it is a better daily, but wish you had gotten the 240z. 280zx is comfy but kind of slow.

The s130 is under appreciated in my opinion as is the z31.

>implying I'm wrong

Really now?

The Z31 kinda has a cult following but is still less popular than the Z32. I'd like to say their popularity is like the C210 skylines

Mitsu has some cool rares

I got this one, doing a SRT4 swap currently/

change the engine and you've got a pretty solid car. Fucking emmisions.

Never hear this car mentioned ever.

It's my favorite "do anything daily" car

Also the Urs4, bought mine for 3k and every time I get in it I laugh that people buy beat to shit civics for 3k

S6 plus is just better famalam

Shit nigga, my dad loves this car, what are these called again?