Why has nothing beat it yet?

Why has nothing beat it yet?

Lexus exist.

Beaten every year since 1989.

correct answers.

The LS400 definitely, later throughout the years they were competing quite well against each other with models down the line, but at the time of the LS400, Lexus completely destroyed all competitors.

Lexus a shit

Don't be a blind follower. The new S Class is way better than what Lexus has put out thus far. This does not include the upcoming LS. The upcoming LS does look pretty neat, which will cause Mercedes to upgrade their S Class fairly soon.

laughingW126.png

im a w126 fanboy but the ls400 was the greatest music video of ALL TIME

>Lexus fanboys actually think their shitty anemic grandpa mobiles can compete with twin turbo v8/v12 Mercedes goodness
Lmao Fucking delusional poorfags

hi grandpa

>this is what americans actually believe
adorable but also pretty embarrassing

>Americans
They see just poor weebs
Burgers are literally dumb enough to claim a crown vic is more "comfy" than an s class

it is i have been arrested many times they are like mini hotels i would live in one if i had the opportunity

because it got beaten by rolls royce / bentley years ago. rolls and bentley have set the standard over 100 years ago. merc may put in fancy toys (which break with regularity) but when was the last time you heard of ANY rolls royce breaking down? because you cant make luxury car for a cheap price. it doesnt make financial sense.

>lexus
>beating anything ever

i know weebs are delusional but this is just uncomfortable

>literally a 7 series in a fancy suit
>paying nearly 3 times more for the most nigger car ever made.

heh

Why don't you have a job?
Are you paid to do this?
What are you trying to accomplish?

HANDMADE 7 series now.

It cant be beaten. Even the worst s class is still a great car.

>What is

Twin turbo v12 mercs are amazing
Here is my 03

>Posts subsonic vehicle
>Implies it has not been beaten

The rest of the world can't unironically compete

> Posts a hyundai

unbelievable.