WTF is a recovery strap?

And how is it different from a usual tow strap?

A recovery strap is for pulling out stuck vehicles. They have more stretch than tow straps.

So why aren't tow straps just made stronger?

Why don't you just make a number 2 pencil harder? Because they're for different things.

Because that would make them bigger, heavier and more expensive

With a proper bungee-recovery rope/cord you're able to put a lot more consistent and lasting force into the pull, as opposed to a solid rope where you get that one strong pull and usually lose most of your momentum. This is why attempting to recover vehicles heavier than the recoverer with a solid rope can be tough on both your patience and vehicles

It stretches when you snatch on it (like trying to rip somebody out of mud/sand) and the motion of it contracting back to normal length gives an extra little elastic tug that can get people unstuck.

Did you get some pussy for pulling her out?

I like that camo

thats not really a face of gratitude but ok

kinda the face of a fat bitch getting what she wants

?

what is the strap attached to on the truck?

The dudes pants.....They look like some kind of winter camo

Your truck is really clean. The lightbar with the individual large focus wells is nice. Much better than just a bunch of LED all side by side in tiny dimples. I let my car get dirty but I do rinse the salt off the sides and bottom. But because I don't wash it, the grime builds up on the sides.

where are that guys legs? did he lose them in an accident?

I'm more curious about where to attach the strap on to a passenger car so it isn't damaged by a pulling strap. I looked under the rear of my car and there didn't seem to be anything that looked like a "loop" to fasten to.

It would be even scarier to try attaching to the front. The fascia goes so low that any kind of towing strap would basically crack the lower fascia. The stupid car doesn't seem to be made to be towable by any strap. It's either flatbed (and the winch would probably bend something if it had to be pulled) or one of those wheel dollies.

#
#
We'd just put back the equipment after Red Cross medical duty at a ski race, and as such we were dressed a tad heavily

#
#
It was an elderly danish man and his wife. The girl is camo guys girlfriend, and camo guy is a buddy of mine

#
Its attached to the tow ball, but I had backed up over it to get some forwards momentum as its a 5-ton solid rope

#
Its a much better vehicle than my previous work. Has a bit too much rust on the hatch and underside, but I'm fixing that this weekend

Some have those loops, some have ones where you need to unhinge a small flap on a bumper and screw the hook into it... both kinda suck

My previous vehicle*

English is really fucking hard apparently

>It was an elderly danish man and his wife. The girl is camo guys girlfriend, and camo guy is a buddy of mine

So yes or no?

.... ok, we did a Great Scandic Daisy Chain

What pants?

This is not Strike Witches. Just look at the picture again.

Joke

Your head

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN