HID Lights

Where do I get more of these?
can't seem to find em at fuckall

help

Those are LED, not HID.

the internet

Those look like T20 leds

Can you show us what is inside the glass?

Did some research on that name
they look similar to it.

Why did WalMart refuse to change them out then?

They kept insisting they were HID

I do have HID boxes in my car for some reason
I think the front lights are HID but again I have no idea

Because Walmart employs idiots

Definitely LED

Anything written on them?

they are cheap nasty chinese lookin W5W/T10 bulbs which generally last around 2 weeks before overheating and failing

i'd suggest looking for osram LEDriving or Philips x-tremevision LED bulbs because they generally last the life of the car

>Where do I get more of these?
Chinese LED lights can fade on you after a month of usage. What the bright chinese LED lights use is a bunch of individual LED chips. As time goes on, some of the cheap chips burn out. Thus your rear or front lights get dimmer over time.

Chinese lumen ratings are also notoriously off spec since the lumen rating can be the overdriven rating which makes them burn out fast.

Then why did the previous owner use these dumb things?

Also can anyone tell me how I can take this HID bulb out?
The driver side fog light died

>Then why did the previous owner use these dumb things?
Don't ask me to read people's minds. Why he chose to do that is your concern. You are the one that is the closest tot he previous owner, not me.

I got chinese led and they still work after almost 2 years with no probs.
Also ordered 2 more some days ago

>I got chinese led and they still work after almost 2 years with no probs.
In a previous thread, someone had a LED light device which made use of multiple LED chips. After about a month of use, some of the chips no longer lit up. Of course, if you only looked at the overall light device, there was still light coming out of it.

The same analogy holds for cheap LED headlight bulbs. If you examine them closely, you see there are multiple LED chips fastened all over a rod-like structure. It's certainly possible some chips may burn out after some use, but you can't see with the naked eye. You'd have to use some sort of welding glasses to see which chips stopped working since the lights are so bright.

>Where do I get more of these?
There are all sorts of auto shops online that sell replacement LED bulbs.

Just google the bulb ID number followed by LED as the keyword.

What is the point of LED bulbs in reflector housings designed for standard filament bulbs?

It's my understanding this is dangerous as you are blinding oncoming traffic.

can someone still help me out with the fog lights?

do I have to remove this entire cable or is there a way to just remove the bulb?

Long time since I did HID, but I believe the little part marked in the red circle pulls out

Thanks for the response but why can't I find a single bulb for sale?

They all come with the cable attached.

just bought this

What're you using as search words?

Are you sure those are the right socket?

Look over your owner's manual in the features section.

In the maintenance section, it should list the replacement bulb type and ID number.

This shit aint stock

I searched HID fog lights [Car Model]

Dude, you've bought a full set of couplings when you only needed the bulb, without even making sure its the right socket or wattage or anything

Take out the old bulb, look at it and find whatever it says. Write it down here and we'll help you find the right bulb