S/o/Cal Mini Meet, Trump's Wall Edition

Due to popular demand on the kik chat and by recommendation by the SD locals, we're doing a mini meet on the Sunrise Highway loop.

>when
Saturday 3/11, 2:00PM

>where
In front of the Walmart
13487 Camino Canada,
El Cajon, California 92021

>bring
Your own food, plenty of fluids. Forecast in the area is low to mid 80's with low humidity.

After the drive we'll go to Miramar Speed Circuit and drive some gas karts, probably will get dinner afterward, too.

It's going to be a long drive south for most, but it'll be a fun day for sure. If you're supposed to work, call in sick with the shits that day and come join us.

Convoy from the LA area meets at
51 Technology Dr,
Irvine, CA 92618. We leave 12:00 sharp.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nude_Bowl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Further info

kik: Socal O chat

walkie talkie channel: zello.com/GranAutismo

I'm calling border patrol and telling them you faggots are smuggling illegals

Shameless self bump

>buttmad flyoverfag detected
If you're mad that there are no meets in your area, organize one yourself.

want to go with my friend but I probably won't be done with his car by then
Feelsbadman

>Devil's Z always mysteriously reappears

The main meet is probably the week after, depending on what the organizers decide on.

Good and yeah we're both Z fans lol still have to get my own s30 going but whenever the other meet is we should both be there :D

The more I'm with my gf the more I realize much it sucks to have one.

Truer words have never been spoken

Mind if I ask how long he had it? I literally just sold my Z that looked exactly like that 2 months ago here in OC.

>mikunis
excellent taste

Bro I think he's joking about the constant "calling the CHP" threats.

I'm shit at kik, can't find the group mate.

He picked it up in aneheim around 2/3 years ago. The guy had sanded it to metal (fucking kill me).

Thanks user . It's been a slow build but it'll get there some day if meme cars stay out of my way >>

>racecar drivers don't need gfs

What's your username

sfvdrift

And before assumptions are made, my car is a 1995 e36 318i that can barely brake the tires loose.

Too far for me. Sounds like fun though.

I'm driving down from OC dude...

Finally a meet where I don't have to drive 2 hours to meet you guys

This route is pretty cool. Lots of great views of the mountains, desert, and even a couple views of the ocean if he visibility is good enough

Ah, nevermind. Mine I got in summer of 2015 and just let it go in January I think.

I don't get out to SD much, so this'll be refreshing for me. Been itching to mow down some illegals.

>1 extra hour
Nigga, we have regulars who come down from Vegas

It's 2 hours from me to the OC, 3 hours from me to the meet.
When's the next Malibu meet?

It's been hard not to for me, especially when my car is built for running over protestors

We should all invest in mustangs and go people eating .

How did you enjoy it ? I drove mine exactly one block around my shop and then took it all apart . And this blue one is a death trap. Rattling , fumes in the car, and now with the turbo it'll be stupid to drive (and fun hopefully) . I think it wanting to kill us has something to do with the color .

Don't know, either next month or May. Pines to Palms is next if the snow melts by then, and that's way out by Palm Springs.

>posts travel times with rush hour traffic

With no traffic, I can be there in about three hours.

I say give sd a shot man. If you're up for waiting a month or two, I'm probably going to organize one for Malibu again. Likely the Matt Farrah special down Piuma.

>based leggo/outback driver
We should flash mob a flash mob. Form a like with our cars and push the scum out of our way. Traffic will then move again.

Do it, man! Between the comfy mountain drive and gas carts in Miramar it should be a pretty kickass meet!

Man how I'd have loved to take the Legacy through a crowd of protesters when they CAME UP ONTO THE FREEWAY in El Cajon this last fall. Some black dude pointed a vape at an officer like it was a gun and these jobless shits defended his ass for two weeks and stopped traffic the first couple days.

These fucks tried that shit here in Miami a few weeks back. Miami PD didn't do shit to stop them from entering the onramp to I-95, but FHP blocked them off before any of them could set foot on the tarmac. Shit was epic maaaaaan

Aw lawdy, this one?

Neat. I want to do this. Do some touge from Banning, stop in Ildyllwild for food, and finish off by going out to Hemet.

Sounds lit.

Yep. We'll either start in Banning and take the loop out to Palm Springs, or go from Hemet to Banning. Either way, this will be another early morning meet so we don't have to deal with tourists and getting cooked alive by the sun.

Be warned Palm Springs is filled with shitty and slow drivers and boomers and boomers tend to rat people out that drive over the speed limit or "racing"

Nowhere to go fast in Palm Springs except the 10. We'd be cruising normally after coming down the San Jacinto's anyway.

You guys can take super swag pictures next to the windmills of your shit boxes on Indian that's something you guys can do if you feel like it.

Not a bad idea. I can imagine there are dirt toads we can hoon around on too.

They'll be flying back up north by the time this meet happens, snowbirds are really only a problem in the winter.

Bump

Late ass reply, sorry. I enjoyed it, but I'd always have something wrong with it in one way or another so never got to do anything but drive her up the I-5 and back down when I was still in school. The next guy said he was planning on doing a lot of work, including an N/A RB25 he has sitting around.
I really wanted to do more togue stuff like OP's post but just never got the chance.
I feel you on the color thing. When I first picked it up the brakes were so jacked up, when someone cut me off on the freeway, and I hit them, the car automatically veered off into the shoulder. Turns out there was brake fluid leaking straight onto the rotor on the left side so only the front right brake was catching.

>tfw chp and local pd turn a blind eye bc MUH SANCTUARY CITY

Yeah, My friend blew his l28 on the 5... just finishing up the l28et swap now -.- that's the thing with older cars always something that needs attention time and money :/ crashes are always scary

Bump

Bump

If some of you guys skate you guys can film some sick skate footy with fisheye lens maybe bbq there

Shit I forgot the link
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nude_Bowl

I think the only guy in the group who does any board sports is the guy with the wrx, and he surfs.

If we do dirt I'd definitely want to take the Taco

Maybe you can bully the Frontier guy in his prerunner if he comes.

>Prerunner bullying another Prerunner
What is this, /org/?

>4WD Taco
>prerunner

There's a spot in yucca valley where you can do some small rock climbing in your taco but I've only been there once but I don't think it's worth the drive over there

What's the expected turnout?

I'm in SD but I'm pretty fat and anti-social. Also, I'm not that into cars anymore.

Could I join you just for the socializing or do you not want neckbeards?

This is Veeky Forums, we're all awkward and autisic. Plus the meets are usually about 50% just hanging out and talking about random bullshit so you don't have to be super into cars to enjoy it.

Mini meets tend to be a bit smaller, I'd say 6-7 people max.

Just join in, dude. Expect to be doijg quite a bit of driving though.

>4wd
I'm flattered you think that, but nah

Still, sounds fun. I just like getting my tires dirty so maybe I'll check it out

Just moved to SD from Texas and planned on going for a nice drive tomorrow so I guess I could show up. Are there some nice Twisties on the route?

anybody got pics of all the crashes from socal meets? i need them for reasons

Quite a bit, the starting and ending stretches are pretty fun.

Doesn't sound too bad. Plus Miramar is only like 15 minutes from me

hey I just moved to SD from MD and I got a car about a month ago and i've been hittin up some local gnarly roads. I'm about 30 min out from the meeting point.

This would be my first meet so i might be too autistic to show up but i'll seriously try to make it. I'll dl kik now so i can contact the ring leader w/ questions.

Leave your kik username here so we can add you

Why did you move here? We're full, asshole.

HA! Not by choice my friend. Stationed here unfortunately. Can't wait to LEAVE lib territory.

California looks so nice :(

Fuck you guys. I'm home in one more week and right down the way from there.

Pro tip: if you make more than minimum wage and can get a job here in California yucca valley and desert hot springs have the cheapest monthly rent payments and sometimes you can buy a house for super cheap.

Main meet's next week. You can annoy us about it there.

Where's it at?

Do you like the smell of cooking meth?

Angelest Crest Highway. See

Are we gentrifying the desert now?

That's been going on for the last decade and a half, albeit more slowly than AZ and NV.

Where are all the displaced biker gangs moving?

Guess it's time to buy that $5000 dollar house in Landers.

Kek there's gated communities all over the place and meth isn't even a problem here anymore in the desert anymore the most craziest shit you'll hear about is someone getting there 30 year old shitbox being stolen or broken into

At the shell where the OC convoy meets. I'm leaving 12 sharp, so don't be late.

Can someone add me to kik? Degozaruu is user

Some burning guy will grace your chat

im new to kik and cant find the group. can someone add or contact "mrgrowl123".

How many people are going to this?

I'm at the walmart. Where we meeting in the lot?

Oc group will be late, we are stuck in traffic.

Ok I'm chilling in walmart so lemme know when you're here and where

Had to bail on the way to get food. Fun ass meet for real. Amazing roads and views. I'll upload the group pic. We should do socal mini meets more often.

Group pic. FRS did not join in on the touge however.

And a neat place we spot and took pics.

Shit was fun, pleasure driving with you all

Easily the funnest car meet I've been to. 10/10, would be autistic with again.
>Don't forget your Hoosiers next time, bros.

Why did the frs bail?

too slow to keep up with the rest of us

Despite the enkeis, slicks and the racing helmet... did he think this was a stand around and talk about what mods you have type meet?

Nigga my sun roof still won't close...

Have you tried manual turning the cork screws? If not, there SHOULD be an option somewhere to manually close it somehow.