Alfa thread!

Alfa thread!

What's your opinion Veeky Forums? Why nobody speaks of these glorious cars in here? Don't you Burgers have any taste at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETSpaLqk-0U
youtube.com/watch?v=zON4bWsl2Ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

was Alfa even selling in burgerland until recently?
also most unreliable cars ever

Alfas are made by non whites so what do you expect?

I'm not familiar with this maymay.

Yeah I guess that's why ford, chevy, and dodge have been losing in reliability to buick of all companies.

>Alfas are made by non whites so what do you expect?

Wait are whites the reason why cars are so brick heavy.......its like overcompensating for something hmmmmmmmmm

the giulia qv weighs 3800lbs
that is pig fat for a compact sedan

Makes since, Italians are white after all.
But then again merican Italians will defend themselves that they are white but call the kikes a sub breed at the same time.

I hope some pastaniggers are reading this right now, shots fired whops

this is now "are Italians niggers?" thread

Just look how flashy they are, how they always have some sort of gold "bling" the fact that most of them have broken the law more than once in their lifetime.

I mean look how close they are to africa, how many ppl actually like being around them, honestly.

Confidence, I dunno I'll let you decide just remember how many Greeks and romans enjoy rape

m8 this is Veeky Forums we brake the law every day by speeding

>implying our shitboxes can go over the speed limit

Americans don't know Alfa enough to appreciate them. There are two types of people. The ones who can't stand them and the ones who can appreciate them and are ready to perform the maintenance and give them the attention they need. That can sometimes be tedious, but Alfas, especially the Arese and Biturbo V6 ones, always pay it back to you and reward you for it.

I own an Alfa 156 V6 24v. After I fix something on it, often the next thing comes up. But I love to spend my time on it. And then there's that induction noise. One of the most beautiful there are. Even tough it's my DD, I view it as more of a project car. I don't mind at all if something breaks on it. I'll just take another car for a day or two and just fix it.

I have an Alfa so I can

IMHO Burgers would go apeshit crazy over Alfas if they were imported more into the states during the 80s and 90s

They were imported back then the problem was that they were legendarily unreliable. Then the Japs made direct competitors that didn't break and it killed most European sports cars in our market.

>muh reliability

Please stay in your glorious reliable Yaris you cunt and let the enthusiasts do the talking.

Alfa means blood sweat tears AND the most fun you can experience in a car.

It's the "Italians aren't white" meme. Good for a laugh. Not true though.

Veeky Forums does talk about alfa, mainly cause you shills keep posting the first good car you have made in 2 decades. Don't upset the burgers, i hate the word "cuck" idk why these newfaggots made it a meme.

They are legendarily unreliable in europe aswell, still are; maybe falsely. Don't believe that jap cars killed most european sport cars though...

>TFW I'll never own a busso v6

expensive and rare

>she has a quadrifoglio badge

Ride the dragon, user.

>''''''most fun you can experience in a car''''''
>FWD
LEL

Italian here.

It's true that we are niggers but let's specify that this meme is only true if we talk about the southern Italians, let's say starting from Campania.

t. Northern Italian living in Milano, the home of Alfa Romeo

Speaking about nigger Italians, we are so retarded that pic related, the Portello plant (the first historic Alfa Romeo plant), has been deleted and on its ashes there's now a big shopping center and a supermarket...

>tfw when I was a kid I used to pass by these old abandoned buildings when I came home from school and once I asked my grandpa what those buildings were and he said "It was the home of Alfa Romeo".
>tfw he worked there and at that time he was working at the Alfa Romeo plant of Arese
>tfw you'll never work at Alfa Romeo

Alfa Romeo is love, Alfa Romeo is life...at least to me.

If you anons are interested in Alfa Romeo, I suggest you to read about its history written from the POV of the legendary Alfa Romeo's people such as Giuseppe Busso (the father of the V6 Busso).

youtube.com/watch?v=ETSpaLqk-0U

These were romantic times and the history of Alfa Romeo is truly amazing and gives me feels every time...

The book in pic related is called "Nel cuore dell'Alfa" (trad. In the heart of Alfa) by Giuseppe Busso.

I truly suggest you to read it, it's full of images even of rare concepts and of the factory areas.

Idk if there's an English translation tough.

Meh, alfa is not that great.

some obscure yuroshit brand no one has ever heard of who cares: the brand

Life

They're fucking trash.

What is Lancia?

Why is this brand suddenly being shilled heavily in Veeky Forums? You can't even buy this shit here so it's kind of pointless.

>old spiders all around me
>every one and their mom tells me they are unreliable as fuck
>the V6 busso one even more unreliable
>they are all rising on prices
I will never own one of these majestic engines

>alfas are unreliable
did you pull that from the "irrelevant amerimemes" folder?
you realize Alfa made some of the best RWD cars money could buy before being cucked by Fiat, you nigger
the last good car they made was the 155Q4
blame Fiat

So Tooru is the man eating dragon on the alpha badge?

Ehm...the 156 and 159 were the best fwd of their times, hell even the shitbox 147 had one of the best steering EVER.

youtube.com/watch?v=zON4bWsl2Ek

As of today the Giulietta, in the driving compartment, is one of the strongest fwd cars of its class.

Alfa Romeo have always been great to drive and ever will be.

The problems are not there, definitely.

Also the 155 Q4 was so good because underneath it's a Lancia Delta Integrale, yes, while the standard model it's a Fiat but it still drives good with good engines.

I have this book too, and I can 100% feel you bro.

they're still not true alfas
they're also shittier than the older ones

>Don't you Burgers have any taste at all?
just because i don't own a pasta machine doesn't give you the right to insult my cooking

guess who's not invited to the barbecue

>alfa unreliability
>"""irrelevant meme""""
You wish it was just a meme.

Had "real" American burgers once. Never again will I make my digestion suffer by eating that shit.
>TFW your friend is a real chef and he does all your barbecuing for you

You mentioning the 147 makes me sad I bought the MiTo...

Judging car by a wiki page. Found the bus rider.

M8 every time I'm in northern Italy I always wonder how can you work so much while still keeping the southern leeches. And for what? A better vegetables? Maybe cheaper oranges from the truck next to the road?

But the people who engineered these cars were Alfa Romeo's engineers, stylists and other relevant personnel, so they're still Alfa Romeo cars even if they had shitty limitations and corrupted Fiat management.

The 156 is more Alfa Romeo than what a Mito is...

>implying we get Italian vegetables and fruit

last day at the supermarket I saw with my fucking eyes mushrooms from Romania.

Thanks European Union.

one of my good friends owned several alfa, and he never had any major -or any, really- breakdowns.
Engines, trannies, everything held well, even on second hand cars.
they still had to make do with Fiat platforms
the shitty limitatiions are what keeps them from being real alfas
that being said, I sure as all fuck wouldnt mind a 156 with a 2.0 or the busso.
>tfw no 156 V6 AWD station wagon

alfa made some decent rwd cars but that was like 30+ years ago so it's irrelevant now
the fact that alfas are famously unreliable fwd shitboxes remains
what matters though is their new rwd platform

>tfw no 156 V6 AWD station wagon

This + swap = HNNNGG

Well you can always buy from these shady merchants along the main roads. I quite envy you these.

159 > 156 because of these epic lights

We had a few GTV6 is one. Someone in my family rolled some old alfa in the late 70s racing I dont know what it was though but ive seen pictures in the family album.

I like old Alfas, but be realistic, they were absolute shit for many decades. The Italians had a partnership with the Russians where Russia could build 124s (which became the first Ladas), and Russia would ship the cheapest, shittiest steel back to Italy which Fiat, Lancia, and Alfa used. On top of this the factories would constantly go on strike so cars and bodies would sit in bare metal and rust, then get painted over. This is why nearly all of the cheaper Italian cars from the 60s and 70s are complete rustbuckets. On top of all that the build quality is just all around terrible.

Thank you for passing here m8, we was actually missing you

I miss mine.