My girlfriend wants me to get myself a Forester instead of a Golf

Do it, VAG a shit

>buying an off-road family car

Your gf has good taste

kek

OP you dun goofed

your gf is a lesbian

OP didn't specify their sex.
It's pretty obvious they're both carpet munchers.

Get a golf man, I love mine with the 2.5 but the new 1.8t is a good torquey solid engine. Just take care of it and it'll take care of you. Awesome interior and ride quality, interior much better than subie shit

Why do Subarus get this lesbian stereotype?

>new 1.8t is a good torquey solid engine

It's probably unreliable like most VAG products

Shame too, because I love the Golf's design

Let me add. My gf hates most hatches but admits that the Golf/GTI are the only two that she can see an actual man driving. As evidenced by the road head I wouldn't have received had I had a forester/other hatch

Not according to the 3 Jettas with the first gen E(a?)888 1.8s that have gone 90-120k with no major issues. But they're all maintained according to the schedule

And I mean the 3 I've had personal experience with. A work car, and two of my friends cars, hell one's even driven by a woman

A combination of clever advertising back in the 90s/early 2000s, lesbians already buying them because they could identify with the useful-but-low-key nature of the cars (remember, being gay wasn't considered ok until just recently), and Subaru backing the LGBT channel LOGO when the channel was first being put on TV.

Older foresters are fun. They have a tall trunk, they're good in snow, they have amazing visibility, and are all around good cars. You won't regret getting one.

I'm talking about the newer Forester, that's why it's in the fucking OP pic

>remember, being gay wasn't considered ok until just recently

It still isn't

Well you shouldn't be.
Get an old Forester.

I love the interiors and aesthetics of golfs/gtis,
but fuck I'll never be able to justify the upkeep of a german car.
Golfs aren't even luxury cars, but they cost nearly as much as an audi for repairs/annual upkeep.

Im driving a forester at the moment. Very pleasant to drive. 2009 model.
>dem heated seats

atleast you'll have a warm ass when the whole car is leaning side to side making you seasick.

What? These things handle their weight VERY well and stay nice and flat in the corners.
Dont make ignorant assumptions

kek, you can keep telling yourself that, doesn't make it true it is a pigfat can't turn car.

Lol ok bud

>3,600 lbs suv stays flat in corners
lol ok bud

Stay ignorant

you are the one being ignorant

don't get me wrong, i know it is a great car, comfy reliable and awesome in bad weather but don' state stupid shit like that. I have driven them and they have massive bodyroll.
>i didn't want to but you made me do this.

butthurt lesbian.

They really dont have bad body roll though. FAR less than i expected. FAR less than my truck. FAR less than any american vehicle.
FAR less than other crossover/suvs
Except RAV4
Your suspension was probably bad.
Or youre a sensitive nancy boy

>cvt
kill her. she doesn't know any better. don't be a cuck.

look who's sensitive nigga you the one getting triggered.
But it's all good, i love subbys so imma stop replying. have a good one

>Considering a FWD VAG shitbox
What's it like knowing less about cars than your girlfriend?