no manual

>M
shitty sounding turbo i6 engines

>V
interior could be better

that was easy

why don't you fuck off back where you came from

>AMG
C63 AMG doesn't have a 6.3L engine. Nothing actually has a 6.3L anymore. They are downsizing the car engines to food blender status. Also, AMG and AMG S ? Why ? Do you have 6 engineers for the AMG model and 7 for the AMG S ?

>V
Not american - no oppinion

>M division
Seriously ? A diesel M BMW ? Ladies and gentlemen, from the bringers of the worst engines in the world, please welcome the BMW M50D xDrive that doesn't have a 5.0L engine ( it's a 3.0L tri-turbo ) and it isn't even a petrol engine ).

>german
>no wagon anymore
>german

>/////AMG
now just an upmarket trim level for boring taxis
>V//
fancy badge for Chevy shitboxes that fall apart as they leave the dealership lot
>///M
like AMG except that it also means that the car has been completely ruined with ill-considered "performance" upgrades

ITT: people giving their opinion on shit they know nothing about.

I am a certified benchracer and i love all three of them.

why don't you take a deep breath and calm down

>AMG

unbalanced euro muscle cars

>V

GM

>M

Nothing against the badge, I quite like them. Only thing I'd say is BMWs in general have gotten too big for my taste, but the M2 and 2 series in general is fantastic.

Devalued by slapping it on econo boxes

m135i/m235i/m550d/x5 m50d xdrive are not M cars but the sporty trim cars (like Audi S or x43 AMG)
M1/M2/M5/X5M are M cars

>Forgets to make car able to handle its own horsepower
>Still uses chrome accents
>Piggybacking off heritage and lap times instead of making good cars

I hate V because it was a promising performance brand but they cant go full out halo car because muh vette

fuck amg for churning out this vapecore pandering hunk of shit

M is kinda of cool but they are watering down the brand with shit like "m235i", the M3/M4 divorce when it could have been one fucking car still

>still uses chrome accents
more like, interiors fall apart by looking at them

>AMG and M
over engineered and a cunt to work on

>V
1960 called, they want their pushrods back

that's fucking retarded mate i for one, welcome the existence of pleb AMG models and sports AMG models

>AMG
depreciation
>M
put on every BMW
>V
GM

what is this emblem?
im new

they're all overweight and have shit visibility

AMG actually builds a very good car, unlike the other two.

All of them are RWD
RWD is meme tier

>RS is completely irrelevant
>???

Overpriced

Underpowered

Unreliable

>VW with shitty interior and a big engine

No manual gearbox option.

Chinese sweatshop quality control.

Turn signals never work.

yes yes your fwd hatchback is the best performance vehicle ever produced

///M: Dropped the ball with the current generation of cars.

/////AMG: Too many models watered down the badge.

V//: Not enough models.

>amg
euro muscle trash, anyone with an suv model is surely an asshole

>v
if benchracers built sports sedans

>m
sound like shit, recent models have compromised driving dynamics

>AMG
Fun cars, great drivetrains no matter what you buy but don't expect it to last
Also even when TC is off, it's not

>V
Even better drivetrains, some utterly ridiculous. But you need to buy the manual version unless you want an SUV's laggy slushbox
Interior a shit but not unbearable

>M
Hit or miss, mostly overpriced but some are literally perfection (e60 m5, e92 m3, new m2) and some are complete shit (m4/GTS)
Also the most defended brand by badge whores and I don't think anyone will disagree with that.

>AMG
faster version of german built chrysler. cos eletrical gremlins and switchs break with regularity.
>CADDILAC
not the pinnicle of american luxury they once were. now a crappy version of a subsidary of GM.
>BMW M DIVISION
could ve been good but cant build an engine to save themselves (google bmw overheating) parts cost more than the car itself. cars are high maintenance german whores.

My AMG has wiring issues up the ass its also an auto...I have made poor life choices.

I own a //M 1 Series and it's probably the best car I've owned. Fast, handles well, well built, well specced, economical, relatively cheap to run.

Don't think there's anything that comes close in terms of a complete package for the price / age

BMW builds the best engines.
There is a reason the new corollas are using bmw engine
overheating was an issue for the old 90's-early 2000's non M bmw's (lol plastic fuel pumps because weight saving)

>european

Literally nothing wrong with a V.

>V
>1960 called, they want their pushrods back

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The new V cars use twin turbo DOHC V6s
And Cadillac is developing a DOHC V8

Too big and heavy for good driving feelz.

its a shitty GM pretending to be a performance and luxury vehicle when really its none of that

Pushrods make for a small compact little engine that makes loads of power. + supercharger for the win.

>MSRP: From $85,995
>Horsepower: 640 hp
>Torque: 630 lb-ft
>Curb weight: 4,141 lbs
>Indeed, compared with other supercar engines, the LT4 is a veritable fountain of low-end torque, producing 457 lb-ft (619 Nm) just off idle and 625 lb-ft (847 Nm) by only 2,800 rpm. The V-12-powered Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, for example, produces about 28 percent less torque than the Z06, despite offering about 12 percent more horsepower – and its peak torque isn’t achieved until 6,000 rpm. The LT4 maintains 90 percent of its peak torque, or 592 lb-ft (802 Nm), from 2,500 to 5,400 rpm.
>
>The LT4 engine eclipses the Porsche 911 Turbo S engine’s peak power levels by 90 horsepower (67 kW) and 134 lb-ft of torque (182 Nm).
>Active fuel management/Cylinder deactivation

Works for me. You can have the euro stuff...

>our LT4 makes more power than the porsche!
Not like it matters because its still slower because the porsche is probably lighter and faster because of it

>autotragic

>tfw no Lincoln performance brand
>Tfw no Lincoln zephyr greyhound

Absolute minimum requirement without moving rear seats.

> pushrods bad
> twin turbo six not enough
pick one.

Twin turbo V6 is the CTS V-Sport and the ATS-V. Not bad, either. 420hp/430ft/lbs or 464hp/ 445 lb-ft and handles very well. Decent MPG...

Damage control.

> LT4 = 529lbs of weight that conservatively produces 640 hp/630 lb-ft for $13k USD delivered to your front door that any mechanic can work on.

Sign me up.

Why would I put this engine into a porshe when the porshe is already faster than the car that engine comes with?

Even then thats 12k for a fucking engine. That 12k could go into other parts that would make the porshe better by default

AMG
>Automatic transmissions on EVERYTHING. Doesn't seen to really care about a driver's cars, instead just bumping up power and making the car look flashy. Which is untasteful for almost all Mercs.

Cadillac
>Well, I honestly haven't been paying attention to them.

BMW M
>Sigh. Overdone styling, simulated engine sound played in the speakers (try to defend this one), Cars are heavier than they should be. Real car enthusiasts in the design/engineering team CLEARLY being fucked over by passionless accountants.

The cts-v is a luxury sedan
Lt4 also comes in the z06 which is faster than any flat6 Porsche

>Pigfat
>Literally who
>douchebadge

Still would own one of any of them.

>AMG
No more 6.2L N/A V8, no manuals.
>V
Never liked their styling
>M
Sound through speakers

>this completely different car with an engine I shoe horned out is faster than another car

Thats great but first we were talking about the cadillac vs a porshe and the porshe is faster due to other features of the car and its characteristics.

But now you wanna compare a z06 vs a porche which is an entirely different argument all together even if the z06 does use that specific engine

See how the same engine in two different cars performs differently entirely?

depends on the track m8

they are creating cheaper amgs for poorfags

its gay

same with amg and m2 is better than m4

>catering to poorfags like us
>its gay
????

>Automatic only
>Dodgy quality
>Land barges.

>cheaper amgs for poorfags
>60k car
>poorfags

Who wouldnt want a Supercharged RWD V8 with 2.917.312Nm of torque americuck Wagon?

Proper rally cars
youtube.com/watch?v=LuDN2bCIyus

None of them even went group B

youtube.com/watch?v=UEuZG37gFdM

>German cars

The fact that they cost twice as much as something with this particular engine yet this engine can outperform them.

Also turbocharging babby engines, kek. Enjoy your horrendous reliability.

Some of us have the conversation with Alice asking if I'm drunk again after these moments.

Gay as fuck.
Still, each to their own.

>Paying double the money for a less practical and uglier c63
Get that garbage out of here we want the sls back.

The new Rs6/7 motors can actually take way more power on stock internals than anything from amg or m division. They're just relatively unobtainable in the us so we tend to disregard them.

thank fuck we don't want lukewarm v6 turbo AWD suv-weight sedans, we've seen what ford can do with the SHO

the amg gts hangs with supercars for 130k dumbass

Calm your autism. No on said to put a chebby v8 in a porsche, You can use 2k of the 13k for headders. enjoy.

I kinda agree about the V// but Msport trim kinda lowered the value of the M badge impo

//Masterrace yall just jealous of the ultimate driving machine.

That is sadly so common, half the 5~20 year old base modem beamers I see have atleast 2 M badges on them, and it's sad.