/mbgg/ - Mobage General #652

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #compass.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NMUn2C4J!Fa3UQAc_QeXCZpOcxdtgru_RWfamPXIN8F29mAzOpaM
m.cafe.naver.com/ArticleRead.nhn?clubid=27917479&menuid=14&articleid=1034970&page=1&boardtype=L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol stuck in the last mission. Unfuckingreal.

Reposting routes for BGHS Valentine's event. Something happens on the 14th if you place someone's chocolates in the dorm.

Headpat schoolwork goes up to 214 headpats for a gun crystal, with A-grade 2016 Valentine weapons along the way.
Headpats can refresh from:
>Nadenade
>Finishing Training
>Battles, especially ones that give high exp
>Multiplayer
Gifts do not, but giving a bunch then doing a headpat sometimes will.

Post Valentines

Just need to bugmax miku luci and I will be done with this horrifying collab

I love it when girls with long hair wear mufflers and their hair bunches up around the muffler. So soft-looking.

>Playing Mobius
>Suffering because the game would've been a smashing success if they just made a fan favorite female the MC/Next Lightning but instead they made fagboy #15483 that no one will remember or care about

Who is this then?

hes great desu.
i love his edgy mcedge style and his sarcastic comments.

what game

Crash Fever

>Finish dailies
>Only one refresh at the end
Seems rarer than previous refresh events.

Really thinking of picking Mobius back up for her desu. Black haired hime-style is my weakness, her blue eyes is also a bonus point in her favor.

Im new to chinkolle how the valentine works? are they rare units from the development part?

3 days to do 214 headpats sounds impossible.

Only the best loli from DC.

What is the gatcha in Starly Girls? a robot and a girl? or just one or both?

Anyone playing Crash Fever? It's kinda fun actually, OST pretty damn good as well
Please I don't want to go to fucking reddit to talk about it

Thank you so much for this.

I spent last night looking for those in the game files but I just manage to get a bunch of pngs.

you're probably gonna need the live2d program to make sense out of the live2d files
don't remember the actual extension for those though

fair amount of fanart for this girl

I'm trying out mobile games for the first time, any recommendations? Preferable something super lewd and with good gameplay if that exist

I'm also playing that new Tokyo Xtreme Racer game, it's better than I excepted, but it also run 15fps. Anything I can do to make it run better?
Mobile games don't have graphical settings, right...?

Soccer Spirits

usually the graphic settings is just lowering the image resolution or polygon count or things like that, helps sometimes.

is there a translation of the choco event in destiny child?

>New Connect up
>Everyone is only hosting 1*s that end before I can actually get in
>Host a 4* and it takes like 3 minutes to get two other people in

Why is it like this, why is nobody farming the higher level versions on day one

Delicious loli, too bad she is a lesbian.

I want to draw some DCs too, but I just don't have the time for anything.

user are you trying to tell me you aren't a cute girl

Are there new games coming out in english?

>inb4 >english

>too bad

play FEH

>Soccer Spirits
Isn't that censored?

How do you get more bugs?

I'm playing it. I got the miku collab and have been flashing through everything.

what do bugs even do?
It's a shame it's hard to find a easy to acess tierlist and I have to look through japanese one, which isn't that easy with name differences, got lucky and got Miku Append, Len V4X, Baldr and some 5* blue chick with a scythe, she, forgot her name

I think the bugs are for awakening? I got the Miku v4x,Luka and Meiko.

It's because the new item is kinda meh.
Usually everyone goes crazy on day one.

S I N G L E S
>Marl is wearing shorts again
What's the fucking point?

Bugs are for two things: Unlocking passives if necessary (Many if the collab bosses) and giving an extra drop. 99 guarantees something, so four maxed out people in co-op can farm something a lot faster. Not really feasible in most cases due to difficulty and whatnot, but it remains a thing. There's even Troy and Magician for it.

How do you farm bugs?

Feed the same unit into itself.

So I gotta get another miku? Not gonna happen sadly

Is the Eye of Nidhogg the new item, or is there another too? It looks pretty shit for 1000 tokens

Gonna keep farming anyway though because I'm still relatively new and need more of those generic token bangles

Yeah, it's Eye of Nidhogg. Imo one of the worst ones right now.

Just keep on farming the connect coins, currently it's the best thing you can get out of connect battles. Let's hope the next boss will have a better item.

It sucks because I was like 200 vidofnir coins away from getting Laevateinn but I didn't notice how soon that connect ended, would've spent more time farming it yesterday if I realized

Oh well, I'll get it next time he's back in rotation i guess

I really want to play this game again but I don't want to reroll.

While we're at Valkyrie Connect.
You might want to start saving for a bikini (summer) gatcha. Japan got bikini versions of Skuld, Gull, Freya and Hel. Since global got all the other special gatchas up till now I'm pretty sure it will also get the summer one.

If you come back, only roll singles, 10+1 are a scam.

No miku just fucking end me

Getting better. Seems like I have weak group so I'm first.

de

>Metatron
At least you got something nice. If you're absolutely new, may as well reroll until you get Miku.

mumi.jpg

How many anons have actually beaten level 100? Genuinely curious.

I have one but I wanted another

>Wanting another.
This better not be the user that was asking about bugs.

I don't think it's that hard to beat. Getting a high score is more tricky.

Now if they bring back the level 200 then it would be interesting.

You practically get four million just from doing 100, it's the hundred-thousands that matter and you just need to be fast about it.

you better find it eventually

I asked how to get them yes.

Anyone playing Shinobi Nightmare on an emulator? Keep getting a black screen with Nox

any good rhythm games?
i don't care how i look, so i can go as uguu as possible.

They still haven't fixed that huh? That's because the x86 libraries inside the apk are faulty so you need to unpack the apk, go to libs folder and delete the x86 folder, then repack the apk. This will force the game to use the other set of libraries and will run well.

Idol m@sters and love live. Anything rayark and musync

I see. That sounds annoying. Any recommendations for unpacking an apk?

alrighty.
anything else that might be worth looking at?

Here, I made it for you:
mega.nz/#!NMUn2C4J!Fa3UQAc_QeXCZpOcxdtgru_RWfamPXIN8F29mAzOpaM

You can use Apktools to unpack and repack the apk and Apksign to sign it after. There are also some other programs like APK Easy Tool that do it all for you with a few clicks.

Taiko no tatsujin maybe. It ran bad on my phone for some reason.

Thanks user

So i clawed my way to an 11 pull but only got 3 stars? Wtf is this, do i just reroll

>clawed
You get them almost daily

FEH rates are terrible and completely misrepresented by Nintendo. Stats differ either by +3/4 and -3/4 between character stats when the average stat max is 30-40. For example you can roll a +3 atk -3 spd Takumi or a -3 hp +3 res one. Each character has 1 or 2 stats if they're lucky they would really like that boost for and on average 2-3 stats that would really screw them over to lose, not to mention neutral natures exist. Accounting for the 3% base 5* rate, the 3% 5* focus rate, and all of the aforementioned, the rates are around 0.5% for a 5* non-focused character with good stat distribution and around 1% for a focused one. The rates are minuscule if you're looking for a specific non RNG nature screwed top tier character, somewhere along the lines of 0.01-0.015%. They are literally selling you a gamble to roll for characters with completely different stats and viability within the same advertised character and not portraying it as such. I suggest anyone who has purchased orbs to request refunds under the grounds of false advertisement.

Well is there any point to saving up for an 11 pull at all? Are you better off doing single pulls, and is it worth re rolling in this gacha game for a 5 star starter?

the +1 in the 10+1 is a complete freebie so I see no reason to do singles unless you're extremely close to the 5* ticket mileage

nah

Arcaeas might be coming out soon and it looks like Sound Voltex.

I already got my refund though

Or unless you really need a 5 star girl? All i have now is the 4 star they give you, and everything else is 3 stars. Team feels pretty weak at the moment and they keep dying a lot

m.cafe.naver.com/ArticleRead.nhn?clubid=27917479&menuid=14&articleid=1034970&page=1&boardtype=L
Looks like they're letting the playerbase vote 3 characters into the next limited gatcha pool
Jupiter, Astaroth and Dana are all winning in their respective brackets by a good 800 or so votes

Rerolling isnt really necessary and will probably take an autistic amount of time depending on your luck
That being said, if you're up for it then roll the top gatcha seen as abit over half of the 5*s in it are top tier

Does that really matter when none of the content actually requires perfect characters?

Even PVP is largely trivial due to the AI being easily manipulated, not to mention the rock-paper-scissors basis of combat.

To me it just feels like an illusion crafted to milk money out of perfectionists.

It doesn't matter. They are advertising 4 "focused" characters when in reality they are selling you a chance to roll for like 30 different characters within the same "focus" character. That's the definition of false advertisement.

In reality they know that in every gacha game a 5* character is the same no matter who rolls it and are taking advantage of people's preconceptions. No way to prove it though.

>RANDOM STAT GAIN
hahahaha

Who cares about rates when the art is crap and the game is full of faggots, dropped that shit after the first day.

The stat gains are "random" by level up, but the "IV's " so to speak are predetermined from the time of pull.

Ahh thanks so its not needed to get a 5 star to even start the game, like most gacha's?
I assume i should just keep rolling then which what gems i get and hope for 4/5 stars eventually, while powering up my 3s? Game is pretty confusing to be honest

Because I think the same and don't want Nintendo to get away with this shit. Buy a bunch of orbs and refund them by complaining to google for all I care.

It's already better than majority of gacha games because its rates increase after every roll.

The "rates" are a lie due to how RNG IVs work and impact balance and viability.

>i didnt get what i wanted
>please give me my money back

nice try jewtendo

>it's okay if nintendo does it

>it's okay if nintendo does it and makes it worse

dumb nintendo shills

This shit worked great in Shironeko and Tennis, too bad google stopped believing me.

Fair point, but it still seems like mincing words, considering one would assume that what defines each character is their specific ability kit exclusive to them rather than a specific stat set.

But that might just be a personal habit formed from mobage where there are effectual clones/subs mechanic-wise but have different arts and names.

How hard is it to complete the phantom of the kill missions needed for rewards on alcheme? Do I need to bother rerolling for a good 5*?

There's a reason all games showed you the fully leveled character/weapon from the gacha roll to advertise how strong they are and what you'll get at full. I guess FEH didn't do that?

Yeah for now just power up what you've got and try to progress through the story
Do your daily quests for the 1000 gems and roll the gatcha every time you hit 2700
You also get a 5* character ticket once you fill up the gatcha millage bar (every 200 rolls)
just be careful not to claim the reward before reaching the 3rd star or it'll reset back to 0