/ng/ - Nioh General

Get back to the shrine you little shit edition

>New Information:
You can gain glory from killing revenants, these glory points are used for unique items/disguising yourself as another character

You can summon story NPCs such as Ginchiyo or Hanzo to complete levels with you.

Various factions based off historical Sengoku period houses exist for you to join, they each have unique stat benefits, rankings and weekly "faction battles"

>Various images and video from an incomplete playthrough

dropbox.com/sh/2kimuai3qvfpt58/AABlTxra7Hl9wdxWX1xNuLPZa?dl=0

Conquered thread

Someone post kodama ass

Second for Spirits

When do I get a good axe? I'm drowning in katanas

>lvl 70 at way of the strong

Should I level up?

Benkei.

third for where's my fucking copy usps you shits REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

second battle on the bridge mission

holy fuck carnage talismans are OP

holy shit dude, im lvl 95 at the kelly mission

you get a ton of amrita with amrita blessing on in NG+

Every time I try to do the sheathe charge attack, it doesn't work right away. I have to attempt it like three times. Am I just retarded and doing something wrong?

Damn, I pushed him off the edge. Gotta try again for that drop

I think you get the reward from mission itself? He probably drops it too but if you finished the mission you should have one. It has wind iirc

if i help someone and they find a kodama i don't have, do i get it too?

>Get summoned by someone for spider castle
>Apparently had everything open and just ran to the boss, don't think anything of it
>See the hosts spirit in the room
>Host stands in front of jorogumo until he dies
what did they meme by this?

apparently it's easier if you just press and hold r1+x instead of going into the stance then trying to do it

nice

Is no one but me using light armor? Keep fighting revenants and it seems everyone is using heavy.

>yokai realm with a companion now only works if you've done the mission

THEN WHAT'S THE POINT?

Made me laugh out loud

For you to get good at the game, fuck off back to neogaf now.

>Body 10
>Heart, Strength, Ki 15, after 40 drops off even more
>Stamina 17
>Dex, Magic 30 (for max capacity)
>Spirit 25 to unlock all guardian abilities
>Any points past that start to give very minor benefits. Weapon scaling has it's own caps nobody has quite figured out the math for yet, but that's not that important since you'll be upgrading/reforging weapons with better stats themselves anyway and the extra damage you gain from stats isn't going to be that noticable in the long run.

Soft cap info compiled by someone on reddit. After those points, gains fall down drastically.

>nobody making oc of the Kodamas being angry like pic related

>Heart, Strength, Ki 15, after 40 drops off even more
Bullshit. I still gain 4 AR from heart at 60+ points occasionally like you do at 30+

So you're not wasting your companions time when they want to co-op and you want to attack walls and jump into water.

why would you want that

Good shit

that post is about stats only not AR

so I can shitpost DS players

Like it says, it's not taking attack into account because that's way more complicated and hasn't been figured out how those curves look. Nobody spends point for attack rating anyway because weapon stats and special abilities are more important in the long run.

why would you do that

>at least 20 hours playtime
>still haven't found an accessory or piece of armour that helps me find those Kodama shits
>have to rely on that Omnyo talisman to find them

REEEEE I CAN HEAR YOU BUT I CAN'T SEE YOU

stats affect ar, retard.

there is literally nothing worth taking after level 100 aside from AR increase, retard.

Are you using the preorder Nioh axe?

Currently doing 1kat/2kat quality build with 15 in body, heart, skill, magic and spirit at lvl 50.

Works out well but I'm way overleveled anyway from doing all the side missions, but anyone tried out some more min-maxing? Is that setup okay or am I gimping myself?

No shit sherlock. Thats exactly what the post says.

i was using this

>extra damage you gain from stats isn't going to be that noticable in the long run.

fucking hang yourself dumb redditfag

attack ki is literally the only thing you notice ni the long run

>A grade agility
>low stance 1 kat

NOTHIN' PERSONAL KID

Look forward to seeing that post more in the future now that I know it triggers you so much Muhammad :)

>4 pieces of WotW armor gives you a 28% damage increase against electrified enemies

can't you just use the magic that shoots your animal at them and use the lightning dog?

>no way to make a Jubei wannabe

At least I don't get information from someone on reddit who's still stuck on umi-bozu

>blue rarity

Yes. Paired Raiken Talisman is super good at triggering electrified status too.

Playing without PS+ is kind of sad... all the revenents are pre-set and never have any decent stuff. You still get twilight missions at least.

ye

Farming materials/amrita/gold.
Basically the same thing I used co-op for in Dark Souls.

>sloth tally a boss
>use that mega bomb thingy to get them fire statused
>use guardian tally to get them earthed
>yin yangd
>low stance them from 100% hp to 0
NOTHING PERSONAL

There's a hat like that and you could just wear the ninja gear I suppose.

You can still get player revenants without PS+ you stupid fuck.

I use light armor as well. It's a shame that the coolest looking armor is heavy.

Yes and?

>Those effects
You're making me hot and bothered here, user

Anybody else get two of the same numbered fragments of the tea pot, on one run of the mision? I got two of VI and the second one wouldn't let me pick it up.

what set is this?

>tfw waiting for twilight 300+ missions

Anyone else experiencing this input glitch?

Its really fucking annoying. I've had it since last chance trial, which is fucking weird because it didn't exist in alpha/beta, and I know its not the controller because its not happening in any other games.

Lads.

Imagine, right.

Imagine if William was a loli.

>Literally half the spirits in the game have kodama sense.
???

you mean a shota right?
because you cant suck a lolis cute cock.

You sure it isn't your controller?

I had a similar problem in the new Deus Ex game but no issues in any other game. I thought it was the game too but I opened up my controller and fucked around with it, after that it was fixed.

>He cares about rarity/upgrading/soulmatching/reforging but he hasn't even reached NG+

Do as a favor and keep it in your pants, nobody cares or wants to hear about dick measuring from a conquered cuck.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

>and I know its not the controller because its not happening in any other games.
Apparently Nioh is much more sensitive to controller issues than most games.
Do you know anyone else with PS4? Could you borrow a controller from them to test?

Yep, pretty sure.

What aarmor is that / where does it drop?

If you could enlighten me on how to do that, I'd be grateful, cause I'm clearly not getting them. Twilight missions only have the standard 8-10 that normal missions do with preset names at more or less set intervals throughout the stage. Places other players are seeing them here are completely bare... the Benkei bridge fight for example had no revenants at all. Network status in game is showing offline... I presumed you needed PS+ to get the online functionality.

They could do it like the Fate series where King Arthur is actually a grill.

Should I use locks of hair or save them?

Only if the game changes to her trying to save an onii-chan spirit.

Use them, you get them back if you use a respec tome so you can't waste them.

>Nue as a regular enemy
wew

>go to a shrine
>press R3
That's it.

so this final boss seems pretty fucking impossible

This is Anjin, say something nice about him.

It's not that bad.

Eyeball or snakes?

his waifu is cute

>"A true ninja only lets his opponents think they've won."

I respect his love for fish pussy.

>raikiri's blade get a nice electric effect
>atagisa sadamune doesn't get a water effect
Well fuck.

*dies*

HAHA, JUST ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

>Use Isonade all game for enemy sense
>Found an early charm Ive never replaced because it had kodama sense

Feels pretty fucking boring man.

Hey I did something like that too

snek

It's a cat and mouse game, bait them into close range attacks and then run up to the edge and hit the body. You can't fall off.

okay cool, but im being attacked by at least 2 of them at any given time

Press your roll button

Justice Ministry. Its the Itani armor, starts dropping after you fight him, I wanna say region four or five.

>6 carnage talismans
>6 sloth talismans
>3 quick-change scrolls

I wish the utility ninja shit were useful in the slightest, smoke bombs/traps literally do nothing and the damaging items do half of a fast low attack in full ninja gear

Is there any reason not to just wear the absolute lightest armor possible?

Bat woman has to be this games casual filter. Anytime I gate to coop with randos i'ts allways batwoman

Does anyone else think it's funny that every Jap in this game is being bested and unwittingly outsmarted by some drunken Irish pirate with no formal training?