So, how the fuck do you properly adjust a car seat...

So, how the fuck do you properly adjust a car seat? In my car there's two issues; the first of which being a lack of lumbar support and the second being pedal placement.
If I'm at a reasonable distance from the wheel, I'm too close to the gas/brake pedals (odd being I'm a manlet) the clutch is okay here however, and conversely the inverse is true. In addition, in most configurations a ton of pressure is put on my spine leading to back pain.

manlet here
i end up sitting quite upright because the steering wheel always seems too far away while the pedals always seem too close

I mean I've driven tons of cars and haven't had pedals being too close before.

>If I'm at a reasonable distance from the wheel, I'm too close to the gas/brake pedals

You've either got no arms or your idea of proper steering wheel position is too close to your face.

Are you an old person?

You play with settings until you're comfortable.

Foward/back, seat back up/down, seat itself up/down, and maybe other options.
My car's got a mid-spine support bar that can be levered down to help solve back pain. It was a godsend on my last road trip, as I'd pulled a musclein my back the previous week and needed constant support while driving.

Not OP but I have the same issue. I think my issue is partly that my arms are shorter compared to my height and also I have a loner torso. Not all cars have this issue but I am seeing it on some newer economy cars (Honda). Maybe because they have safety requirements with airbags and can't have the wheel too close to you.

When I drive I like to lean back and stretch out my legs. Problem is that my arms then don't reach the wheel, so I end up scooting forward a bit, riding slightly more upright, and then accept that my arms have to be somewhat straight. I fucking hate it and want a new car.

Did not have this issue in my 07 civic, but the issue exists in 08 fit and 10 insight.

see: I'm now finding out the wheel apparently comes out, tried that before with no success.

Okay I'm retarded, wheel does come out.

There should be a button to increase lumbar support

I sort of drive what's in the OP image (E92 335i, that was a random picture of a random car from Google) and I have sport seats whereas AFAIK only the premium seats have lumbar support.

i've always wondered as well

what angle should my left leg be when my clutch is completely in

Tfw someone adjusts your driver seat

You don't have a button that memorizes your adjustment preference? My dads car that is like over 10 years old has that.

>AFAIK only the premium seats have lumbar support.
My dad's E92 has the regular leather seats without power controls and they have a four-way lumbar adjustment.

I always do it like how I learned it in driving school:
1. Move your whole seat so that your clutch knee/leg only has a slight angle while fully pressed
2. Alter the angle of your backrest so that you're comfy
3. If you're too low or too high move your seat up or down and begin from 1
4. Stretch out your right arm and try to place the palm of your hand on the steering wheel comfortable, if you can't reach out or you're too near alter the position of the steering wheel (even my 00 Audi has that)

Good luck senpai

Some cars have reach adjustment for the steering wheel.
Pleb-mobiles don't

>Being a manlet
Buy a Japanese car. Everything will be perfect.
Ask me how I know

You're a manlet?

Get a car with a wheel that comes forwards and back

>wanting your driver seat to be hackable
ew no

You sure? I'm pretty sure that wasn't added until the F30 outside of the premium package/M3