/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Valentione's Day (Feb. 2nd - Feb. 15th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Valentiones_Day/

>FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ COLLECTOR'S EDITION [PC] Pre-Order
store.na.square-enix.com/product/436377/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-collector-s-edition-pc

>Gear Design Contest (Ranged Magic DPS/Healer Edition)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/57b6173ca0330be656b9e7c6763a930a1d5ec5bf

>Patch 3.5 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/d90ea3ee6d083eaba4f22e5deefe934b0a0a464e

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

>Previous thread

hugbox edition

Will you please stop ignoring my /tell's? I won't ask for an eb anymore.

I demand you post midlanders in this thread!

anyone want to be my valentine just for the 14th? ill go back to ignoring you once midnight passes

>eyebrows
>nose
>mouth
>jaw

Which ones look the best? I want to look like the cutest catgirl I can be.

LF affectionate Lala husband/wife to sit on my lap and give headpats to on Excal, PST...

Aranea gc

kys

no thank

post males

I haven't gotten a tell from anyone asking for an eb period

Highlanders

Maybe. Which ebin are you?

It's Evie

honestly the quality of game discussion there is on the same level as xivg on a good day, though.

why do you think i use it in addition to this? can't always make the knuckledraggers here have a substantive discussion, what with all their bp and midlander pumping.

the official forums are sure as fuck better than reddit, the only upside here is anonymity (which comes with its own really apparent downsides) and that i can tell people to go fuck themselves.

hey boys

Eat a dick cunt

andrew?

It's almost Valentine's Day!

Post catboys you'd frot!

What's your name in game? You're Aika aren't you?

I don't recall reading anything bad about him other than being autistic and erping with a lala.

Hopefully doing this cross thread thing right I mean if you want to or feel like tagging along, I certainly wouldn't mind!

I can't decide on whether I should make a malelezen or a femlander for my fourth character.

I understand your sentiment, I just mainly get annoyed by the extremeness of hugboxing where it's like walking on egg shells and being careful not to hurt anyone's feelings on what is an efficient way to play
haha, nea liandri if you mean on balmung

What realm? BALMUNG??

The official forums isn't any better. It's full of retards that 70% make threads of asking for stupid shit. They hugbox and the slightest rude phrasing or negative opinion about the game can easily trigger people. It's also a race on who gets more likes.

Here's one more thing you can add to your list: He's a shitposter who begs for ebs and then ignores anyone who actually tries to talk to him within days. Then he gets upset and cries on the thread as if he's the one who gets hurt everytime and just wants a good eb.

>erping with a lala
sry I only target catsluts and lizzers with the occasional mid

malelezen

Are you looking for just a valentine one off only?

Fuck yeah.

I'd tell him to go do the dishes while I watch my telly dramas

wow fuck me, this explains a lot.

Yes.

I'm a lizard on a rock.
:3

Be a lizard on a cock and fuck off

I will help you then smug lizard. What part are you on currently?

I don't think that makes sense

I think their womb is itching and their fingers are too short to reach the good place if you know what I mean

dunno

Are you still on Mateus too or just have two characters on Balmung now?

Yeah but the fun is seeing what kind of shenanigans you can get away with before you get banned. And really, the answer is a lot. The official forums are so much better than Reddit mostly because they're an actual forum conducive to discussion and not bullshit where you can quash opinions you don't like by downvoting them and rendering them less/not visible, and responding to the aforementioned threads asking for stupid shit is fun and easy. There's an undercurrent of right-minded folks who hate the hugboxy shit too, and that's something you just have to tap into when you post.

In short, just call them stupid dumb assholes as politely as you can. The post I was banned for (aka the only one deleted by staff) had 58 likes before it went away. Doesn't sound like a hugbox to me, given that it was the most-voted-on post in the thread.

Zurvex luck today.

I am level 40 (almost 41) and currently doing the sides + MSQ by Whitebrim Front.

Lewdie.

I'm a lizard wearing socks.
:3

Have you joined a FC yet?

Are you a lizard with big dreams, a big heart and a hunger for adventure?

I have three characters, I wanted to level crafters so I transferred some resources to Balmung along with my 2nd character, my first character is still on Mateus contemplating the umbrite relic step.
/pet

Be a lizard wearing cocks and fuck off

Yes, I have!

Sounds like an interesting person.
If you leave your ign ill send you a tell if i decide to play on balmung anytime between now and the 14th. I'm optimistic so even if you ignore me ill just spin it as dodging a bullet.

>can't decide on which skin tone to use
>feel like default is a little TOO white/pale
>don't want to make it too dark or else I'll enter nigger territory

What do?

no

what's up

The secret to a top cat lies in columns 5-6.

Third at the bottom.

>don't want to make it too dark or else I'll enter nigger territor
Try fixing your racial bias first

go tan then you insecure bitch

No/yes/no.

third row bottom

really bored, i wanna do expert

Just be a generic """""tan""""" cat like everyone else here.

did you clear a11s

>caring this much about whether or not your pretend avatar is dark enough to trigger your own racism
maybe try not being autistic

FFXIV memes suck
The paissa meme is getting old

No/no/no.
Next reset will be the week.

I could do one

Please acquire a hunger for adventure

ebie chan

Is Eric here?

My cat isn't tan

sloppy XD
for ala mhigo lol

gimme the duck uwu

you already got my duck pic... owo

You got away!

hugthis

post your search messages faggots
NO editing

duuude soar lmfao
oh boy, I sure can't wait for lame SB memes

What do you mean?

wanna do it with me

No sorry I'm not gay

Vipers got you in his sights. Five by five.

Eric, I know you're fucking here. Fucking talk to me.

*msgs*

gimme a joke

ye sure make a pf

I don't think it's that easy...

you obtained nothing
you finished mining

I saw no smug lizards there. Must have moved on.