Anyone else like to unnerve/scare your passengers as much as possible? What methods do you use?

Anyone else like to unnerve/scare your passengers as much as possible? What methods do you use?

>have fire extinguisher in passenger footwell for no reason other than psychological warfare
>when leaving long road into off-ramp, wait until the very last second and violently swerve the car onto the next road
>if a passenger stops talking for about 5 minutes and has started to relax, scream 'OH FUCK' and make a massive swerve for no reason or just slam the brakes on
>on long journeys just say nothing and close the only eye they can see and tip your head forward so it looks like you're asleep
>let them know you disconnected the passenger airbag, even if you have not
>leave it extremely late to brake for a stop light so it basically requires a full emergency stop
>if in a FWD car just randomly pull the handbrake sometimes to lock the rear wheels
>do massive smoking burnouts away from every stop light
>act incredibly aggressively and beep at other drivers for no reason and ask the passenger 'did you just see that idiot?!' so they are forced to agree
>on rare occasions traffic is held up because of an ambulance, beep at the ambulance and make a 'wtf' hand gesture as though they are deliberately wasting your time
>if at night time when first picking someone up, drive off with your headlights off, if they notice and tell you they are off, tell them they are on even if they are not
>if someone falls asleep in your car build speed up to 100mph+ and roll down all the windows

That's all I've got pretty much.

No, this thread is cancer. Still, checked.

I seriously hope this is a joke, cars are dangerous enough when driven sensibly.

i seriously hope it's not

I feel like whoever is out there that not only has the time, but actually typed this out and posted it doesn't actually have friends. Just my 2 cents.

I tell them I'm half Asian

I have a fire extinguisher in my car for actual emergencies, not jokes.

2 cars I've been inside in my lifetime have caught engine fires, that shit's scary.

Can someone get a screenshot of this, please?
Can't fit it one one screen on my phone.

>>if someone falls asleep in your car build speed up to 100mph+ and roll down all the windows
Pretty funny,desu

What do you drive?

Maybe you should stop buying jeeps

First car was a Ford Windstar, second one was a Toyota Corolla. I babied them and took them in for routine checks and it still happened. Never let it overheat or anything, but on a long enough drive they both caught fire on seperate occasions. My third car is a Jeep Cherokee and I've never had that problem with it. Only reason I'm swapping it for a Wrangler is because it's getting older than shit and every time I pull out of my garage, there's a new pile of rust, plus the trunk doesn't work.

>inb4 Jeep shill

>not having your car death proof

thank you?

OP would be a great uber driver

>psychological warfare
F E D O R A

Motorcyclefag, one time a friend needed a ride and I was the only one who could get him,
>Keep in mind hes your typical jittery millinial
as soon we turn into an near empty road I pop a wheelie and go from 40 to 90 in like 2 seconds.
> he made me pull over and puked
>what a faggot

no because im not a idiot. how do you know for certain the car behind you isnt a cop?

One time I was riding with my cousin and I jumped a set of railroad tracks at about 50 mph. Caught a good half second of air, sucks though because he just said "that was fun". I guess I don't hang around enough pussyfooted, easily startled millenials.

When the passenger falls asleep and I see a truck pulling a handful of other trucks behind it sorta like pic related, I like to get as close as I can behind it, then start screaming so they wake up and just see a truck that appears to be headed straight towards us

>on long journeys just say nothing and close the only eye they can see and tip your head forward so it looks like you're aslee
ok this one is kinda funny

I don't have passengers

Project your masculinity insecurities elsewhere please, /k/ is good for that

What the fuck are you even talking about

Hes mad cus hes a baby bitch liberal

why would i do any of those things? i like driving with friends, being a retard at the wheel is a quick way to be alone, which only recluse losers enjoy.

Blue disco nova is that you? Your dad's car doesn't count lmao

I don't get it, maybe I'm a different person but none of these are that funny, this would just annoy me.

Your like that dude in the group of friends that everyone makes fun of when they leave

>three cars
>two catch fire
>neither is the Cherokee
I see you installed a relay headlight harness. Good job avoiding that fire.

Either way, it'll be sad to see my daily driver go, but it was time for a change. Needed something more compact, but with the same amount of robustness.

>200816 miles
>Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, 1994 I6

>dating this absolutely nuts qt3.14 indian girl
>4'10 or 5' (can't remember) of napolean complex and unending vocal expression
>at the time have shitbox 1992 BMW 325is
>bright red and straight piped because the previous owner is/was a massivefag
>it didn't sound bad per se, just ridiculously fucking loud
>whenever she'd go off on tangents, i'd open the windows and rev match downshift from 5th to 3rd on my favorite parkway
>this immediately shuts her up because she "hates cars"
>keep on hauling ass and practicing my corner entry
>hella sick BTCC rev match downshifts and takumi-tier weight transfer
>hit a top speed of about 135 mph that night
>by the time I get back to the grid system she's mad af
>but she loved every second of it and the way I drive
>goes back to talking me ear off
>end up fucking her in the back seat that night

I tried, I failed, and somehow succeeded.

Sounds like you're gay pal.