January update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51933
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/B7j7qr3C

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84
forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095?_ga=1.221274520.1665949918.1475695503
ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Soul Break List_Fenrir Overdrive(Cloud)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did not make that other op

please don't blame me for it

What's the deal with the shitposting lately?

Niggers think people care about namefags and can't stop being black.

Another useful technique that I didn't learn until a month after I started Mobius is to time your breaks optimally. With this little bit of extra game knowledge, it's possible to maximize the number of actions you get before the enemy's next turn. In difficult fights like tower boss battles, it can very often mean the difference between victory and defeat.

Every job has a stat called "Extended Break". It can be improved by unlocking more skill panels. A maxed out job usually has an Extended Break stat of 4, which means that single player enemies stay broken for 7 actions before getting back up. You can always see exactly how many "break actions" you have left by checking the number on the white hand that is targeting your broken enemy. If you run out of "normal actions"(green circle) before you run out of "break actions"(red circle), the enemy skips their turn, and your "normal actions" get reset. It's important to understand that "normal actions", which are increased by a character's speed stat, are still being used simultaneously with break actions.

Here's where planning comes in to play. Check how many normal actions per turn you get. In the second screenshot, the Dark Knight has 11 thanks to a haste buff. If he can break the enemy right when he has 7 normal actions left, he will be left with 6 normal actions, and 7 break actions. This means that the Dark Knight gets another whole turn right when the number of normal actions reaches 0 and the number of break actions reaches 1. One more action after this, the break will end, but the Dark Knight will have 10 more actions to try to break the enemy again before the enemy finally gets a turn.

If the Dark Knight instead breaks the enemy right when he has 8 actions left, The enemy will recover and get a turn as soon as its break phase is over.

A smart player who sees this coming can prevent it by wasting actions on things like driving before he breaks the enemy.

>every trial is now about using a strong Noctis friend

Is it a practice makes perfect kinda thing or is there somewhere in the menus that I can look at to retrieve this info?

i've never actually used him that much, what are you supposed to do with him?

Imagine if he weren't nerfed like in jp.

Is there a point to card levels ?

What does it effect ?

It's a memorize two numbers and know how subtraction works kinda thing. It's not a difficult concept and very intuitive if you're capable of even the most basic logical thinking.

Your speed will be the same for any maxed out job and if you really need it, you can check how many extended breaks you have from your passive list.

there is yams, it raises your total level

Thank you googling that i was able to answer the questions i had

I.e deck level determines stats

Don't forget to login for your "free" mythril kupo

Everything you need him to do.
Need more healing/mp? Ok.
Someone died? Ok.
Need to do the best damage possible? Ok.

He can basically make your team last a long longer while doing a ton of damage if he's free.

So what would be better for tree-wiz? Equip hat or equip robe when Zoldaad comes out?

Also ELT is suffering as a f2p player

There is a game guide under ETC and Help, but it doesn't teach you everything.

It raises your deck level, which increases your HP, Attack, Break Power, and Magic. It also determines a fight's difficulty rating(the number and colour of bombs you see when selecting an area to fight in). Higher difficulty gives you a higher skillseed multiplier.

If your deck level is too high for you to get the hard difficulty multiplier, or you just want a more challenging fight, you have the option of going to ETC and Config to change the overall game difficulty to Hard.

Updated Mobius FAQ: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

Open to suggestions especially regarding multiplayer and whatever new meta might have come. Like the BE pastebin, anyone's free to pick it up if you want to add more to it, don't know how active I'll be in managing it.

>earthquake
eh that's not so-
>eathquake
>earthquake
>earthquake
so no physical attacks then

It shall be added to the new OP. This looks fantastic. Well done.

Equip Hat and Equip Clothing both are superior to MAG+10%s for Exdeath, if you have the Creepy Mask and Cupid's Robe. Total of +60 MAG flat vs. +34 at max MAG potions.
If he can have only one, I would pick the Creepy Mask for its superior DEF and MP, plus he can wear a heavy armor for even greater net DEF.

Do note that Cupid's Robes are Clothing (NOT Robes, despite the name) and thus will not activate Dark Fina's TMR, Dark Bond.

I have the robe but not the mask, I am working on getting 2 MAG 30% from shanotto though and i have a MAG/SPR (20%) from Trey

If you have neither the Creepy Mask nor the Cat Hat (Black Cat Lid's TMR, unlikely to have for anyone), then Equip Hat is not beneficial to Exdeath. The next best hat is just the Festival Cap at MAG+10%, and thus equal to a materia.. he's better off just slapping on the Survivor Helm.

So should i just continue on trying to go Mag 30%, Mag 30%, Knowledge (MAG/SPR (20%), then eventually Equip Clothing?

Right now i'm running Enhancer and 2 earrings on him, i'll slap survivor on him right now too.

C U R R E N T Y E A R
We've been getting a lot of free mythril lately lads, I can appreciate it.

Also take this as your threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I need it. I've gone and spent it all, only back up to 24 mythril currently.

Oh shit, thats what triggers earthquake? Kuckbakpao is so bad at guides now.

Yes, that'd work out well. Though you should be using the Wizard Rod rather than the Enhancer, unless you've got Letters & Arms.

No letter's and arms. I haven't cleared the surging menace yet

>Recently spent it all
On what? The IV banners?

just do it shit's easy
summon a non-fire weapon dual wielding Gilgamesh and Divider everything

Nice.

What will you do with the leftover once you've maxed all his relics (including the future OSB of course)? Only XII realm or else?

IV and Tactics are among my favorite entries in the serires. I came away with some good pulls though. TG Cid, Cecil OSBs, Golbez & Agrias BSBs

>pull for cupid luna
>gold crystal
>get cupid artemios

For a ranger does magic do anything if i stick to just using ranger cards ?

Or does magic effect my abilities and attack only affect my vanilla strikes?

forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52095?_ga=1.221274520.1665949918.1475695503

Feburary Update for FFXI is live.
Notables:
>New Adoulin Side Story-Quest for those that finished it's missions, starring Arciela
>New gear for crafters called "Escutcheons"
>New RoE objectives
>New routes for Omen + new Ambuscade
>Buffs for the trusts of Trion, Gessho, & Fablinix; Nerfs for Star Sibyl
>Buff for RDM & BRD; Nerf for GEO
>plus the monthly Log-In rewards were added

This is quite the autistic dedication Vaynefag. How will it feel once you achieve your goal?

So are any of the valentines units good?

Can anyone confirm if you can fish more than one of the Chocobo moogle festival lures ?

>tfw really tempted to craft and hone Entrust because have en-element BSB + element OSB on a character
Is it worth it? What characters can even take advantage of Wrath+Entrust?

Cupid artemios is okay if you're running like a two carry team and desperately need a buffer for both carries

Nah, unless he gets more relics then there's no point to only pulling on XII banners. I'll have to spread to other realms for synergy's sake, and after all a 5* with synergy is better than an 8* without it, so if I want to make sure that the True Hero is the best that he can be in RK all the time then I need to have decent synergy equips for him in all realms.
I'll probably still pull a bit on XII because I use a lot of XII characters, but priority will go towards synergy.

100% great, no regrets, all good feels.
I will have significantly less to hope/wait for in the future though, so I suppose that is a downside.

I would totally wear a "Make Lucis Great Again" hat

Yes you can. RNG a true bitch though. There are tag-less versions of the prize fish...

And what did he do right? Can you name every single example? Go ahead, take your time.

>implying he'll ever achieve his goal
He's already been placed under numerous gypsy curses, all of which bind him to never get a single Solidor relic.

Remember what happened to Freyafucker?

>snagged a tag!........or not!

you dont need to hone entrust beyond r1. if your bsb+osb character has two r4 lifesiphons and ace striker then he or she can accumulate enough SB bar for both SBs. personally whoever you like user. tyro and redxiii are good choices.

>ace striker
But what if I want to ultimate greed with +30% element damage?
I suppose I could use a wrath Tyro. I've got Sentinel's grimoire, though, and the temptation to use Mako might for that is pretty big. Though lots of bosses tend to have low damage output for the first few turns so I could probably just use a couple wraths, grimoire, then start building up for big dick OSB drops.

Is it efficient to farm for orbs in the daily dungeon if I can only go up to the hard difficulty which gives only lesser orbs?

Also, would it be dumb to shoot for 5* abilities first instead of wasting my orbs for lower level abilities? I don't think it's even going to be possible for me to get major orbs any time soon?

i keep Knight's Charge on my tyro

You craft low tier shit like double hit and work your way up. Go max on sunday exp dungeons by having your best melee use RW ffrkstrategy.gamematome.jp/game/951/wiki/Soul Break List_Fenrir Overdrive(Cloud)

Translation has been good for the rest of disc 2, lots of big scenes and few mistakes (and none worth talking about). There is one small thing that I thought was interesting though. In English, Squall simply calls Griever a lion as if everyone knows what that means, but in Japanese, he specifies that "lion" is an imaginary animal.

Finally.
God damn

>using clouds bsb
>not using shadows instant bsbs with fast cast 2 hit aoe cmd2.

>only 3
LOL

SHOW US YOUR RELICS, HOARDER!!!

You know, for as good as shadow's bsb is, I rarely see him mentioned. Is he the only dark physical bsb?

Lad I'm not going to spam the thread with 12+ posts detailing every action that he's ever taken or been implied to have taken throughout his life, and I've given you plenty of examples before.
You, on the other hand, have yet to name a single thing that he did wrong.

The chances of not getting a single one of the True Hero's relics on his banner with 2k mythril has a significant number of zeroes involved; although I suppose I could always get absolutely godlessly unlucky it is almost certain that I will get at least something.

no

40 1/11 off-banner pulls. God wills it.

magic effects your abilities
attack effects your vanilla attack and ultimate.
all heals are based on a % of your max health
if your ability card doesn't match your job type, you can still use it, but your magic stat won't increase its damage. You need to use ranger cards if you want your magic stat to do anything while you're playing a ranger job.

>Equip Clothing
are you high??????

Im happy to receive anything after this dryspell

he just sucks in general is all

>Make everything exorbitantly expensive to get
>Make Rabites rarer than Doublicorns while also giving less currency unless you hit the lottery and get 6 at a time

Why does Gumi hate us

Fucking context m8 I was talking about after the next chapter is released along with the Fire Keys.

It's a totally different game from JP deal with it pls buy more lapis™ ty

So don't bother trying to farm orb dungeons outside of the first time for the ones I can do? I was hoping I'd get to the 4 and 5* abilities asap but I guess I'm valuing that too much. I'm probably being totally retarded with my progression. I've pretty much funneled most of my shit into two units. They're both level 50 and one of them has the limit cap broken and they both have a 5* weapon and armor. The rest of my team just gets oneshot whenever doing stuff that difficult. I was hoping I could just get them higher level abilities so they can just carry even harder.

I got the gigas axe, a trust moogle, all the tickets, and I still have a week of grinding to clear out the shop of anything I want (or just sell piles of candies for gil to raise myself up for enhancements which won't be too long now)

>Make Rabites rarer than Doublicorns

naw senpai. Theyre every 5-7th turn. Making every event the same shit is boring. you should be running with 4 bonus chars and a Tree with friend bonus anyway

RK is a marathon and not a sprint. You'll go slowly and ramp up your shit. You /could/ grind, but you're absolutely going to get the orbs from doing events to create 5* abilities.
Just keep doing core dungeons if you're new and progressing that way. And do as much of events as you can. Lots of RW can help carry through most events.

i bet you got 100 excalipoors too

There's not much to show, the only thing of note that I have is Vaan's bsb, everything else is either an early ssb, shared sb, or no sb relic.

I don't think God cares enough to will a single autist to hit on a less than .00012% chance in a Nipponese gacha mobage.
If we're only counting off-banner there's too many zeros to bother writing the chance down.

>which won't be too long now
Just like Orlandu right? haha stupid seamonkey Scumi shill we aren't getting enhancements for another year at least and they'll all be nerfed and cost at least 5 million gil each and you stupid Schumi drones will eat it up just like genji blade is getting nerfed and you'll thank them for it like you thanked them for not giving us more event swords REEEEE! you SEAniggers are disgusting

I'm not spending summons on this shit, I got one Popoi and stopped

And you wonder why you're not getting shit for currency.

This is how the events go from now on. You need bonus units to have a chance at getting all the dosh you need.

I have 4. My party wasn't good enough to clear ELT back then.

in general off my experience you should be in the Mythril Mines realms dungeons grinding out mythril since rolling on a nice weapon/ possible armor will get you further than a honed ability in the start. For casters all you need is ruinga in the start. My melee stuck with double cut,and tempo flurry then moved onto life siphon and wrath. most other shit is situational and comes as it does. Most event banners drop a nice 5* ability once you beat into it enough

im sure other anons have better experience planning out their shit though

> not investing an extra few summons which pay themselves off when you buy all the summon tickets off in 2 days

Gotta spend currency to make currency

sitting on 71 tickets and 21360 lapis and i always through away the first week of daily summons during an event plus 3 tickets

>TFW Arena Lings

I want to neck myself.

You'd think the Hanging Edge and Akademia events would have taught you how the paradigm is going to be from here on.

It seems like the big difference between translation is how characters are portrayed rather than the story itself.

>Someone thought they were hot shit for having their rental card used 29 times
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS, YOU BITCH? I AM THE POPULARIST

Omg thank you !

I've been ignoring magic all this time
Thinking "lolnotamage"

I fully understand this game now (also after i found the card augment menu)

Best wishes and great health user

Wait people thought this was hard?

>I fully understand this game now
No you don't. In fact, I don't think you're capable of fully understanding anything.

good news is the anniversary is coming up just over the hill and youll be getting loads of free shit and likely exp

I literally started MFF two days ago and my rental card was used 41 times yesterday, apparently.
Is Finishing Touch highly desirable? It's pretty much the only thing of note I managed to get from the FFVII pull.

rude

>look at me with my Refia and Gilgamesh and whale Noctis pal
Fuck off

Oh mine was used 22 times
Cg user
Yeah its a pretty good card for aoe stun

doesnt even mean anything since all we get is max 10 friend tickets

>great success after unit hits max level
fuck you

> start off a fresh round of arena with some high ratio schmoo who's using his TMR team
> load screen for next fight and he's gone
> nothing but a wall of moonrune noctis

>Doesn't even mean anything
t. unpopular person

Reminder that this is a Yams post. It is only useful advice if you assume that the exact opposite of what he says is true.

yesterday was 56 uses on my kotr :^)

I literally have no clue who the fuck "Yams" is but can you calm the fuck down with this /ksg/-tier namefag/discord/whateverthefuck bullshit? I'm really hating people talking about Yams than whoever the fucking shit Yams actually is.