>Discord
discord.gg/FZVQxty
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki
Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0A9aEOt4MM
youtube.com/watch?v=6loWrABr8gA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's start this thread off with a bit of discussion on balance.

Is Warden OP? He is easily one of, if not the, best classes in the game. However, this is due mostly to his kit being so versatile that he works in damn near any situation. There isn't really some easy win strat, or gimmick like PK Guardbreaks. Shoulderbash Spam is a bit cheesy, but it's counterable.

And on top of all that, he's not easy. A bad Warden will get rolled like anyone else. In fact, he arguably has less crutches than characters like Orochi or PK, as he can't play the disengage \ reengage game as efficiently.

Is it possible he is at the same time the strongest class, and balanced? Warden feels like what every character should be: versatile, and with a high skill ceiling.

Would you nerf Warden? And if so, in what ways? Or would it be better to try to buff other characters weaknesses so they can easier match Wardens versatility?

*Guardbreaks you in Peer2Peer*

Is this a game

take it to the ubi forums nerd

enjoy your no players while I play dominion with zero queue

Post emblems.

This game has revealed to me how fucking casual /v/ is.

>all anyone is playing now is Orochi and Conqueror
>almost no one playing balanced classes like Warden, Raider, and Warlord today

cancer classes confirmed, what a shit game

anime reaction weebs have garbage personalities. ignore them

I only okay Warden.

What level should I buy scavenger packs at?

I wouldn't call the Warden overpowered, but he is definitely strong. He has no outstanding strengths or weaknesses, and he has very good fundamentals. The Warden (and his samurai bro the Kensei) has the fewest crutches of the other classes.

made a lot of people cry this match and as usual it was weebs

Sounds like a Reddit thread.

I'm an artist

This is not /v/
If you're lost I can help you

Raider is all I see. Duel, Brawl and Dominion, raiders everywhere

>1 death
shitter

this aint no game son

spooky

>tfw suck shit at the game but still have a lot of fun with it

I haven't had a game like this in years.

Are you stupid? I'm not saying this is /v/, I'm saying /v/ can't handle this game and make up a million excuses for their incompetence.

Is it just me, or is duel matchmaking still broken on PS4 despite the seamless update? I haven't been able to do any duels all day.

What's worse: Getting wrecked by someone who says good fight after every round or getting wrecked by someone who doesn't say a single word.

subtle

>be 1v2 against 2 peacekeepers as kensei
>blocking most of their shit and tanking the rest
>revenge pop
>fucking annihilate the both of them
>die to bleed afterwards

a warriors death

first one obviously

I need to come up with new ideas for this Open Beta.

Getting rekt by some Orochi/Nobushi that spams good fight

So, anyone got good music to play while playing For Honor?
The only thing I can find that works is Sabaton.

autist*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I'M OUT.

>cancerous as fuck classes like Orochi, Peacekeeper, and Conqueror
>every single person is a cancerous teenager who either ragequits early or tries desperately to be rude with emotes
>garbage as FUCK P2P server where I can't even play 50% of the game modes
>$60 full asking price

Anyone who buy this is a genuine cuckold. Enjoy taking Ubisoft's big, black french Canadian dick in your mouth. I'm too intelligent to buy this heap of shit. Peace.

Why is the Odachi so good

>balanced classes like Warden
Spotted a shitter. MISEROR

my NAT is yellow
how do i go about fixing it and making it green

>being this trash

Warden seems to have trouble with any of the fast classes. Berserker isn't a big deal, but he's shit. Orochi feels like a mirror match except all his moves are like 10% faster than yours.

>unironically thinks people actually think that they need to unironically vindicate themselves on a korean knitting forum for losing a in a video game beta

amusing

nobody is getting spooked by a girl with a butter knife on a stick wearing robes

Who's better player between sacriel and iskys? Like which would you rather have on your team?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0A9aEOt4MM
>when you 1v4 as Orochi

No i wouldn't nerf Warden because as you said they have the least amount of crutches. That and I haven't played against any good Wardens.

>usually play annoying pokelords in fighters without any stain on my conscience
>feel bad for playing nobushi

i'm pretty sure it's the dot thing that's doing it

I wish PK only had bleed on riposte just so I don't feel like a scumbag for playing her

Be honest, what do you think of the Open Beta after the Closed Beta?

I think it's pretty shit in comparison. This game feels like it will be DOA after a few months if Ubisoft doesn't fix their shit.

What's the shitter class?

>people saying "ITS JUST BETA" when release is in 4 days

Installed earlier and did the tutorial but have to go out on a grocery run. Is Kensei decent? I've not seen a lot people play them.

Skys.

When push comes to shove he WILL use the best possible means to win
He will get defensive and reactive as fuck if you tilt him hard enough.

I love how this game is a natural filter for normies and other people that are alergic/refuse to practice

You should not be able to die to bleed. Prove me wrong.

>trash the person.

>Playing game
>Friend wants to join in
>"Okay sure"
>Every game he follows me around and "last hits" whoever i'm fighting, including knocking me out of executions
>Tell him he's pissing me the fuck off
>"LoL man it's just a game shieeet"

I've known this guy twenty fucking years and now I want to twist his fucking head off with my bare hands.

He's not wrong about the netcode or the ragequitters, it's pretty shit. Everything else is loltier though.

Oh, and the price is too much. Maybe $40, but $60? Fuck that. I'm buying it from cdkeys.

The closed beta was almost perfect, despite the occasional weird connection issues. The open beta feels almost broken in comparison, considering I can't even find a 1v1 match right now.

I hope these issues don't persist in the final release.

>babies first multiplayer game

Friends, is anyone having fun? I just want something new and Elimination isn't giving me my fix.

Who's up for 2v2?

Its only shit because you playing on a Keurig. If the open beta had all the classes it would be 10/10

Off on a tangent here but by Christ the reading ability of /v/ has gone off a cliff recently; inferences where none were implied all over the place.

Wardruna works too!

youtube.com/watch?v=6loWrABr8gA

1v1 him to establish dominance

>I hope these issues don't persist in the final release.
They probably will. The game comes out in FOUR DAYS.

>you can practice P2P never counting your counter-guardbreaks

but lots of horror movies have scary little girls

Took me five minutes to find a duel this morning. Fought, lost, backed out and tried to find another. Five more minutes and I'm hooked up with the same guy again.

Soulsborne music when playing as a Knight

Sounds like you two love each other dearly

What do you mean by defensive and reactive?

I thought tilt means to play worse as in poker.

>Start 1v1
>Orochi
>Orochi
>Orochi
>Pisskeeper
>Orochi
>Orochi
>Pisskeeper

having a lot of fun

This would be a fun game if the servers weren't complete shit.

I doubt that they will ever solve that problem though.

this game gonna die like battlecry bitches

yet another WE WANNA BE ESPORTS attempt

too bad it's a brainless, skill-less game lmao

would have been better if they focused on tight-ass medieval sandbox
- with multiplayer elements.

but enjoy your pre-order and soon to be dead game lel.
everyone else will be playing M&B2

it's a good enough game but yeah it's super thin for 60 dollars

just like all fighting games?

>recovering gameplay state.

I love fighting Orochi. They don't know how to deal with parries.

>They should have made another Mount and Blade clone

Here's another idea, go fucking play Mount and Blade. Why the fuck do you want more clones of games you enjoy?

I have the impression the matchmaking is intentionally hindering me by matching me with retards.
God, I love Dominion, but 3 out of 4 matches I get a team of retards who do 2 or more of the following:
>Ignore objectives and play like it's a Deathmatch
>Kill minions while a teammate is getting ganked 8 feet from them
>Spend the match trying to gank others and still get killed
>After we get the enemy team to break, let them recapture the points
>Ignore revive requests to gank
And probably other things I'm forgetting, but you get the idea.

>$80 CAD for this

>ERROR
>ERROR
>ERROR
>ERROR

I was just talking out of my ass lmao

Idk who the fuck he is

It's $80 in Canada, pretty tough pill to swallow. I'll hold off, see if the community sticks around, and get it on sale.

All ready bug abuse with citadel map by hanging onto the ladder at c making it uncapable unless you got arrow or grenade, great game ubisoft

I actually tried something different in 1v1, and it worked for me.

It's a lesser known strategy called "don't be bad".

>orochi
>unbalanced
I remember when i thought warden was the most balanced too.

ill do 2v2 RickMaclore EU

LOL IT TOOK 3 OF YOU TO KILL ME? - the game

>g-g-g-it g-gud!!!

pathetic. ubishills are literally subhuman, opinions disregarded

>Denying a kill because the Nobushi/Peacekeeper did the requisite damage required to kill you, just not all at once
You're mad at the classes that use the bleed mechanic, not the mechanic itself.

WHY IS IT THAT AS SOON AS ENEMY IS ABOUT TO DIE, HE CAN EASILY RUN TO NEAREST HEALTH PACK. I ON THE OTHER HAND CANT FUCKING STUMBLE MY WAY OUT OF THEIR MELEE RANGEW RER2RKS

Consider it a compliment, because it took three of them to kill you.

You smart.
You loyal.
I appreciate you.

region and system?

If you're playing dominion then i'm sorry but kills are NOT the only statistic you should be worrying about, cap those fucking points, kill those fucking soldiers and fight the other players getting in the way of that.

Don't just find an enemy player as autistic as yourself and host a private duelling party in a corner somewhere, EVERY OTHER MODE is for that!

>tfw just full block stance with infinity revenge
guard break *this* when its so predictable you can counter break with eyes closed

You know you can punch people off ladders, right? Or that there's more that one avenue of attack, right?

Why are vikings winning again

why is this happening

i play SFV competitively with capcoms dick in my ass and i still think this shit is brainless garbage