Recent Purchases Thread

Hey, Veeky Forums. I just bought a 1996 Corvette LT4 6-speed with 48K miles for $7500. This isn't my daily driver, just my weekend toy. How'd I do? What cars or car parts have you purchased recently?

I'm looking for a deal exactly like that, OP.

Congrats. Enjoy it.

A fine car, any interior pictures?

Thanks, man.

nice purchase, looks clean and stock.

Sure. I just bought it the other day so I don't have many pics.

Thanks. Yup it's all stock. If I do any mods it won't be much. I like it a lot the way it is.

The seats are a bit worn, to be real honest I'd get the seats redone black and swap carpet black later down the road. All in all sweet car

Yeah I thought about switching to black. But I also like having contrast so the whole car isn't just one color. Idk, we'll see.

$225 for the set of wheels, looking for a deal on a set of tires now. What are some good 225/60R16 tires for under $100 a piece? All seasons preferably as my weather here varies heavily.

Tired of losing traction from the drag radials in the rear and the lowered front end due to the smaller front tires.

bought a civic and a sonic cash at the same time last month.

felt good man

especially after daily driving an f-250 for 2 years

>a bit worn
Looks like a lot more than 48k worth of wear, unless the PO was a lardass, lol suspension bushings.

bought this 2008 volvo c30 T5 with 124k on the odom

$5.1k

So why'd you buy both?

needed two daily drivers because im married

2009 Ford Focus RS for 2k with 48k miles. first car. did i do good anons?
currently saving to buy a miata as a project

>2009 Ford Focus RS
2k? what the fuck?

2K? $2000? How the fuck. What's wrong with it?
I'm with , that's an insane deal. Pics please.

Does the sonic have the 1.4t? I had one with the 1.8 and it was a fantastic little commuter, but I couldn't for the life of me overtake anything.

Bought this 2007 GS350 for 5k 2 months ago. Its got [spoiler]250k miles[/spoiler]

Its running fucking perfect though

I just bought a 2006 350z m trans
what should be my first order of buisness?

it overtakes fine though because manual transmission

it also has the rs suspension package fog lights, infotainment stereo for whatever reason i dont understand. all those options and a manual trans is kinda strange
picked it up for 6800$ though so im happy

i bought another set of RiMZz

Damn you lucky son of a bitch these things are worth 15k in florida

why did you buy a drag pack wheel setup if you dont wanna run skinnys up front and drag radials or slicks? are you a faggot or just retarded

Previous owner... Geez man, this shit is only a 3.4L V6 I'm not dumb enough to do that shit for looks. Also did a full catback exhaust and B&M Megashifter.

Car was $900 and had papers for a rebuild 36k ago, I could've done worse.

I just bought a car from an auction catstang style. Came out to more than I wanted even though I got it for less than I expected and was willing to pay.

Bid 6600. Win. Regular F150's were going for 3-6k though, just not special editions.
Auction fees, taxes, etc bring it up to $8300.
I was planning on paying by credit card since I don't have the money cash. Find out they are charging nearly $400 CC convenience fee.
So fuck that noise, taking out a loan that will cause my credit score to take a hit for a while.

Also, it is located 24 hours away. So I need to decide whether I take 5 days of Vacay, and buy a $3k trailer to tow it home. Or paying $2k to get it towed home. Or take 5 days vacay, and rent a truck + trailer for $1k.

I'm leaning towards option 1 as I will have a trailer left at the end.

Did I fuck up Veeky Forums?

Those C30's look great, nice purchase