pso2.jp/players/news/?charid=i_boostevent
├ Google: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
├ Sparkle Fashionista
├ Sweet Love Passion (until 2/22)
└ [SG] Bright Dark Heroine (until 6/14)

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information/News: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
└ /Pso2G/ Discord: discord.gg/4bVJeSX

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.arks-visiphone.com (EN)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11bnbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000fdBdAidrBqntFdBsQIkfGAcAqA000007bIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
youtube.com/watch?v=S5HxB20n3P0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow-jfVL4Jfs
arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11uAbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000IobniN2SGAIk0000000IoInidjGAIoikGAcA000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lewder than expected.

Xth for Space bunnies

Don't worry.
It happens every time I try solo PD.

bazinga

>It happens every time I try solo PD.

Reposting since I didn't get any real response the last time.
What about this for a main TE tree? I guess my main question is whether the wand stuff is actually worth it or if I should just drop all those points entirely and max out Light for tech damage. Does anyone have experience with the tech explosions shit for mobbing? It sounds like it could be pretty cool to just Zondeel and then smack the clump of enemies a couple times and watch everything getting blown to pieces with the left overs having a plethora of status ailments on them.

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11bnbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000fdBdAidrBqntFdBsQIkfGAcAqA000007bIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j

It's good in UQ. Everywhere else you're better off going Te/Su and throwing a maron at mobs instead.

that outer is weird since it removes the top of any base to show boob

Will anga in lq always end up resisting tact at some point?
i know that in xq if you dont wave the tact and accidently hit its balls it wont adopt that resistance but does the same thing works in lq?

>Enju is a creepy stalker
Who knew?

I think i have to make the face skinnier and longer for this hair...

As long as you dont smack or hit it with Attack techs while using your tact you'll be fine

nice face

>As long as you dont smack or hit it with Attack techs while using your tact you'll be fine
could swear that i did not accidently hit it with tact melee or tech during last try but i guess i did not noticed it
will try again

Zanverse counts as well I'm pretty sure, if you were Te/Su and used that

Why are the twins so fucking ugly? All the other Falzes are at least a bit attractive, Elder is GAR, Loser is a bishounen faggot, and Mother and Apprentice are waifus. But these fucks look horrible.

yeah, it's like some intentionally shitty reference to The Shining and Vamp twins from Black lagoon

They are kids, kids are always ugly.

>no one ever hits the rappies a second time, I always have to do it
>never gotten a fornis drop
I hope the people I've gotten a fornis appreciate it

If your mag attacked it, anga will resist tact

Really? So what do you do if your mag spits fire?

Anyone have a SU build? I have no idea how half this shit even works. Doesn't help that a couple skills aren't translated ingame and are missing from the skill sim all together.

Starve it

>that guy hunting chickens instead of fighting bosses
They are thanking you for getting only 3 runs.

Where are the rappies in choco? I've never seen them.

Exploded from the extreme temperatures of volcano land

Right before deadleon

Is there a limit to how many solo PD triggers you can run?

Deus Vult

No

Nope. When you do them it says something about a three but that number never goes down or really seems to do anything, so either there is a run limit and it's currently bugged or there is none and they simply did a copy paste job and forgot to remove the message

>suddenly lots of friend invites

Concerned.

Anyone know if Reserve Recovery on SU helps with getting your Marons back faster?
The description just says HP Recovery so I'm not sure if it applies to dead pets

lmao dead game

no it doesnt

Why did Union have to be so lacking?

shouldn't of refreshed your FP with that new slut getup

Any reason not to extend my Umbla Rod once so it has a nice golden icon?

Losing all class equip

What, really? I thought things kept their class availability when crafted and you could just add more by getting lucky or using support items?

nice mpa oh

It would have been more funny had I posted a solo PD victory picture.

dedgamelmao

I FUCKING HATE THESE CLOWN CARS

>he can't s-rank solo pd
>lilith can

ayylamo

Not enough incentive to put time to S rank it.

>He has to do it as Su/Gu
Kek

lilith can? FUCKING HOW!? THAT NIGGER IS LAZY AS FUCK

An S-rank is a S-rank regardless of the methods used to obtain it

su/gu is literally cheating and bypassing gameplay

He had to.
You need the title to be in night arks now.

Sega didn't put any effort into the "content".

I didn't put any effort into beating it.

Fair's fair.

But he's lazy as shit. Unless you're telling me the only he times he gives a shit is whenever something required or whenever he feels like doing whatever on a whim

What's the best (most balanced) way to grind NT weapons these days? Is it still making 5 12*s +27-30 and using great success boosters?

What personality should I go for Redran? The stacking damage every time you kill something one or the number of enemies around you one?

Anybody got a build for Redran?
>tfw want to relive Panzer Dragoon but also not suck at Su

What's so special about SuGu?

Has the by a significant margin highest damage in the game while being disgustingly easy to play. If you are properly geared and don't get retarded RNG you spend less time in the fights in solo PD than in the loading screens leading up to them.

I just gave it similar shit Cery/Pop since it is most of the time always by your side.

I'm lonely

i'm mr. lonely

Sorry, Lilith. Nobody is convinced you actually have that much potential even if you do apply yourself at something.

Passing things as a SU/GU isn't anywhere as impressive as FI/HU.

>talks about himself in third person

>reveals himself to be selffagging immediately

Nice going, Lilith.

I'm still disappointed that the Moon Base wasn't a free field and that the only time we got to actually go there we ended up with a carbon copy of the mothership.

Speaking of which I'm also disappointed that we don't have Urban and Mothership free fields.

>while being disgustingly easy to play
Not really, it's safe, but it takes as much finesse to play as other classes if you want to do actual damage
Braver and Force are already much simpler to play

>we ended up with a carbon copy of the mothership.
That was actually the mothership

No way. It's stupidly easy to play Su/Gu. On Br you at still have to count your hits and manage PP and on Fo most things will still one shot you. Su/Gu is absurdly easy, you can learn how to execute it perfectly within a couple minutes, the difficulty lies 110% in the preparation, once you have it set up there isn't really anything that could ever even begin to threaten you.

Sega...

Yeah, I mentioned it was safe but that's not all there is to a class
It's more difficult to actually do damage with it than to just spam guren or ragrants with the occasional dodge/jg, especially in an mpa setting. For solo you have to actually know the fight well and the openings, and at that point you could probably clear it as any other class if you're not being an idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=S5HxB20n3P0
Yet another person clearing it with a 1* weapon
>m-muh burst damage classes

it was a reproduction of the mothership for a clone that didn't have a mothership. were you paying no attention at all?

>1* weapon
>still buffs out the wazoo
I'm not sure what the point is now

Why don't more classes have their own Charge Parry.

Why is guarding just so much better than dodging.

I love you
Wish we could cuddle in bed together~

who you

How does that guy have so much health?

austere set with astral soul

So the guy is geared out the ass.

your waifu

Still missing about 1600 attack and 12-20% damage but you could say that
youtube.com/watch?v=Ow-jfVL4Jfs
What's your excuse for this one?

Oh, she made a copy of Mothership? I was wondering why it was similar. I skipped all the cutscenes so I had no idea what was going on.

Who gives a shit, it's a shitty rehash with little to no rewards. I guess I'm glad some people can have fun out of this.

>astral soul
>power 5
>Modulator
>flict arma
>noble power
>austere set with 12 leg set

Who cares what weapon you at that point kek.These vids are impressive but for a diffrent reason it don't mean shit for people that are actually struggling to try to upgrade and pass this content with gear that would make the the upgrade to union worth it.

Is jet butts escape something you should 5/5 or is 1/5 manageable?

Try 1/5 and see how it suits you

God damnit does nobody on my friends list have a locked myroom anymore?

Why am I even doing this solo shit? It doesn't even give good rewards.

>summoner
>finesse
you can pick only one

It gives a lot of cubes, chance at 13*, the best units in the game, and a tiny chance at 14*
All for 50 badges

the double portion of solo pd is fucking hell

anyone going on about how solo PD is super easy is someone who doesn't need to do it anyway. it's a shitty way to give out the boosters to make union because anyone who actually has a use for union can't clear it.

some pro-MLG fag being able to clear it with a 1* that's loaded down with affixes nobody who needs union is going to have and top tier units that even people who've been playing since launch are unlikely to have... means very little of practical value. the fag you're arguing with either knows that and is just pushing because he figures it's an ebin troll job, or he really is retarded.

I have Saiki, I don't know why I'm doing this.

Exactly the only people complaining are the people that need the ray and union weapons what the fuck is a guy using affixes that cost like 70 mil going to do with the shit from PD? The people that are complaining are people with like around 140-160pp with regular unit with maybe a Tokyo or astra weapon that want to upgrade. I keep asking this who was this update for?

>tfw I need astra since I have no choice and cant solo pd
>sch EQ is only PD and valentine
>main FO so there is literally NOTHING for me
>union weapons would be my best bet and would be amazing
>boost week is coming AFTER chances to get ray/union expire iirc

I miss late ep2 and 3 so fucking much.

Austere+union is better than saiki

late night post em

>Austere
Get your premium shit out of my face.

Can someone help me try to salvage this FoTe build? I've been afraid of committing my free SP for months now, but I'm just not putting out enough damage to be competitive in relevant content, and it seems I'm short some 1k T-ATK compared to other, better FoTes.
Am I going to have to use a skill reset? I feel like I already fucked up.
>arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11uAbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000IobniN2SGAIk0000000IoInidjGAIoikGAcA000000IbIo0000000jdoIb0000000lo000000j

>miss s-rank by 20 seconds
I'm getting there. It's kinda fun.

I really should get better units/affixes though, it's scary only having 782 hp so I tend to play safe which slows me down.

Or I could just continue idling in lobby because I don't really need union actually no ray arms/legs but drowning in rears because fuck Sega.

It's all garbage.