How does it feel to know

How does it feel to know you will never own on of these moving pieces of luxury art? The finest car ever built, 100's of hours of hand stitched coaching and custom bodywork on every single chassis. This dreqam ride also comes equipped with the greatest engine the 90's ever produced: the Ford modular 4.6L V8. Dreamers look else where, no-tire kickers either.

Are you talking about the crown Victoria?

wew and I thought the original Avanti was ugly

HOW DARE YOU! This is a masterpiece of automotive craftsmanship!

American power mixed with Italian class: win, win!

It looks like a big piece of cheese.

It kinda looks like a little kid drew it.

When I was a kid and into my teens there was an Avanti dealer in Salem NH on Rt 28.

A kid DID draw it, but he was a genius savant. I know you jelly.

I'll just take a regular convertible Mustang for a fraction of the price, thanks.

Yeah but it won't look amazing like the Avanti. This car had it's quarter panels hand-pinged to perfection by 12 year old Somali children. Can you imagine the amount of bleeding and cuts on their teensy-tiny little hands after ONE SINGLE PANEL????

I would rather have a 1984 fiero with 300k on the dash

I'd rather have a 1984 LeBaron with 500k "on the dash."

I'd rather have a 1978 Chevettwe with 500K miles.

I would rather drink a gallon of bleach, *eat* a pound of raw heroin, wait 5 minutes, and squirm over the side of a 300 foot chasm, in that order, than own this dumpster fire of a car.

LMFAO, cuck harder guise. You know the coachwork alone is award-worthy. I'm staying. I'm finishing my coffee. This coffee's good!

It's OK looking. But I don't want one.

No. It's an interesting car, but I'm not sure I like it.

How does it feel? I fine with it.
To be honest I never gave it a second thought.

>buy Crown Vic
>get 4.6 mod anyways
>4doorsformorewhores.jpg
>tada

like an Amphicar and a pony car had a baby, an ugly baby.

It looks like Ronald McDonald should be driving it

Or the Banana Splitz