What are your summertime driving shoes?

What are your summertime driving shoes?

hate me but i drive stick in crocs, comfy

i need answers!

i've never actually done it but i heard driving barefoot is nice

vans, they're comfy and flexible

barefoot, flip flops, regular slip on shoes.

>flip flops
kys

>flip flops
how the fuck

I like to drive with no shoes. On long trips I will go out of my way to take my shoes off. It is so much more comfy. Also, you have more feel of the accelerator when barefoot.

whats so hard about driving in flip flops? fucking chinks in china do it all the time

It's a crap decision, tiny pointy piece of dirt could get under your foot and cause pain when operating the pedals leading to an accident. Also when you drive in shoes you can push the pedal with even half of bottom of the shoe but doing the same with bare feet could be unreliable, it can slip or you can even miss it completely.

>flip flops
Good lick getting on of them under the brake pedal.

Vans, Nike SB Dunks and boat shoes, no socks or the really thin no-show socks.

I don't have dainty little bitch feet. I frequently walk around

I don't wear shoes unless I'm forced to. I wear shoes maybe once every five or six months. the only shoes I do own are like ten year old nikes.
also not third world either, just prefer to not wear shoes ever.

bullshit I wear no shoes ever and I don't even feel dirt or rocks under my feet anymore and I can accelerate in my car just fine

dirty hippie

have not worn shoes in six months, boss lets me walk into office barefoot. I park my car in the parking garage and walk almost half a mile in downtown Philadelphia to my office every day

Barefoot is nice for short trips

Asics Aaron's most comfy shoes for everyday, literally one of most underrated shoes ever made, sometimes seen as Onizuka Aaron.

what the fuck? how often do you leave your house? you live in a coastal town or something?

Boat shoes or slip-on wingtips.
The pedals scuff up my sneakers too much.

When I was in Korea the majority of motorcyclists were riding with sandals, shorts, and no helmet. These were not dinky little scooters either.
Crazy shit.

dunlop volley is a good all round shoe
they are a little thin tho

What sort of car has petals that small?

pretty much any British car made before the 70s
.eg morris minor and Austin mini
the gas pedal is comically small
also there is a floor mounted dip switch

This
The only problem is wat do when you have a flat tire and you're wearing flip flops.
I never understood the hate for crocs. They're just a very comfortable slipper/sandal hybrid.

>this thread
>thread next to it

Pottery