>be Mazda
>be godly

Other urls found in this thread:

mrec.rotary.net.nz/millen/millen.htm
classicmotorsports.com/forum/grm/mazda-g6-engine-info/104983/page1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>godly
>have yet to have a production car over 300hp

Fucking hell even Hyundai can pull that shit off.

>ignorant fag thinks power means anything
Sorry about your insecurity

Sorry. I forgot about their amazing weight saving technology that looses weight over time by it's self.

Sweet meme bro

Why don't you post some WRC victories or something... Oh wait.

How about some imsa?

Nobody gives a shit about that pussy ass Australian shit.

Lol what? Youre demonstrating your (lack of) knowledge

What is this madness and where can I see a video of it

>mazda winning the formula mazda

Holy shit everyone else BTFO and on suicide watch

Huh? Why you so mad?

>Americans don't even remember their own golden age of sportscar racing
>probably because the american brands were getting constantly BTFO

It's sad.

>won the race because everyone else had problems and dropped out

Seriously this
>no one remembers the AWD FB and FC

Im sorry. All i heard was
>won the race

Were the rally FBs really AWD? Always thought they were just RWD with knobbly tires

Pretty sure

mrec.rotary.net.nz/millen/millen.htm
That pic looks to be from a 4WD FC though, which is still bretty neat

>Won an endurance race with the least reliable engine on the planet
I'd say that's an accomplishment.

FC is IRS
Its not a nissan m8

Wankel engines are only unreliable in the long run. They don't put 50k miles on them.

that's the point of Le Mans

>the point of le mans is hoping that the other 6 much faster cars have problems they didn't have in the races before

>americuck doesnt even know what imsa is
lmao just kys

So because other cars were less reliable in an endurance race means that Mazdas win wasn't fair?
I mean... the whole point of the race is to make it to the end. Mazda did. The others didn't. Mazda won fair and square.

>the point of an endurance race is lasting the race and not who goes fastest in qualifying
fixed
just stop posting kid you are an embarrassment

mazda b-series / ford ranger best trucks

B series before ford ruined it was goat.
After 1993 they went to shit.
Ranger is shit as fuck

Can't wait to put mine together. I'm debating whether to go with the original plan, a ~300 horsepower 4G64 using cast off Evo parts, or if I should put in my 13B-RE and make it into a second generation REPU.

Just put a G6 back in and run it to a million miles.
Rotary isnt bad either. But its a small work truck. Just use it.
Pic related is mine

Never said it was unfair. I mean winning against a car that makes seven laps less in 21 hours instead of 24 really is an accomplishment.

>timed endurance race
>laps
Cry more

What are you even trying to say?

It came with a G54b, not a G6. That's why the plan is for a 4G64. The single cam truck block will bolt up my R-type transmission's bellhousing and to the G54b motor mounts, and then I can bolt a dual cam Hyundai head onto that.

I've already got pic related as a work truck, this one is for play.

>G54b
Ew

Love that little rotary Miata! c:

You know that the G6 is just a 4G54 with all the Mitsubishi-specific bits like the mounts and bellhousing pattern and manifolds and stuff replaced with Mazda F-series parts, right? It's not like it's a completely different engine.

No
classicmotorsports.com/forum/grm/mazda-g6-engine-info/104983/page1/

Yes, it's not just a Mazda-branded 4G54, and it's not just a 2.6L F-series. It's a hybrid of the two that interchanges very little with either block. Look at a G6 and an Astron block side by side and it's obvious that they share a heritage. Hell, they're closer related than the 4G54 is to the 4G64: they interchange a couple of little parts like the chain guides, while to my knowledge absolutely nothing interchanges between the Astron and Sirius engines.

I got a Mazda 2.5, Should I buy things that I can bolt onto the speed3 if i get one or save up and swap my 2.5 for a speed3? I doubt mazda will do anything with the gen 3s and make a speed.

Just sell it and buy a speed 3

Mate Aussie racing series have been exploding in popularity stateside thanks to that Jordan Cox guy being an absolute madman

Imsa isnt australian

I can't afford to at the moment. I am 3k off paying my parents back for the 2.5 which was a deal when I bought it 4 months ago, I just want the speed 3 for the turbo noise and easy power, etc. 2.5 seems quick enough for a daily but going through Adelaide Hills made me want to get the speed3 for faster straight line speed.

Also in Aus they're double the price as what I paid for my SP25 for a decent one.

Buy your car first, then you can start thinking about buying parts for it.

Mazda has to be one of the most pointless manufacturers around. Their cars are not as reliable as Toyota nor Honda and don't handle well like BMW so basically, a half-baked product that's not really good at anything.

Yea that's what I was thinking. I have bought some minor things for it but nothing expensive, maybe spent $300 on parts and servicing.

>BMW
>Handling well
Is it 1982 again, then?

They are as reliable as Toyota and Honda and their car handle great. For example the Mazda 3 has probably the best handling in its class. They offer great vechiles at very competitive prices.

why new mazda get rust so fast?

So they are the Audi of shitboxes?

This couldn't be more wrong. Consumer Reports has rated Mazda above Honda and Acura in reliability for the past few years (of course Toyota and Lexus are far and away the most reliable marques, that goes without saying), and every single one of Mazda's cars and SUVs has best in class handling.

What do you guys think of my vehichle?

What are those unpainted spots?
Bullet holes?

Ye, bullet hole stickers

My (actually) retarded brother put stickers all over my car. Shit like Caterpillar and race flag stickers

I'm probably going to take them off

Eh, I'll give you they are not as reliable, but you are completely off at the handling part

They stick to the road like a gum sticks on the bottom of your shoe. Best handling cars I've ever drove

Don't forget that they are usually pricier than their Jap equivalents as well. The CX-3 is probably the perfect example, its interior and boot space are barely bigger than the 2 but it's more expensive than the roomier HR-V or Qashqai.

Cx3 isnt meant to haul tons of cargo.
And guess what?
Cx5 exists and destroys the hrv in cargo volume.
Would rather a cx5 over an hrv
Both the cx3 and cx5 are matched or within $1000 price of the hrv. BEFORE rebates.