let it die

Did the thread seriously 404?

officially ded game

>100217
Idiot, it's February, not October, fix your shit

Deej game deej thread

>let it die
>constantly comes back to the thread instead of letting it go

do you have some connection to this place that doesn't allow you to leave it? Fuck off already

whoa dude nice quyestions

>there will never be crucible pubstomps like Y1

why live?

beans having a laugh killing /dg/

you tell beans he's not aloud to play this game

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

now that is a bad feel

JOIN, YOU FUCKER

not that anyone wants to play with someone who abused final round just so they can place high on the k/d gdoc

If you were a real girl I'd fuck you, dump you and never call you. I wouldn't even spoon.

damn dude holy heck

too bad youre below an ugly tranny's standards lol owned

Join what? The raid? I did what you said and deleted all my charachters, you gotta give me some time man.

>deleting your characters
enjoy redoing content and losing stats

Turbo-senpai says jump, I say how high.

>too bad youre below an ugly tranny's standards lol owned

Choloroform means I don't need your approval

ill defeat you........

1v1 me
PSN joff99

With your final round Efrideet's? :^)

Good boy.

with my grasp of malok............

1v1 me:

PSN: yellowteacup

>crapple using crutch guns

lmao

what is destiny meta

oh baby

>game can't even find two players to fill my strike team

game's deader than even this general

Console? I may be able to help out later.

>thread died
Not sure if this is a good or bad thing.

Let's take a moment to really take in the deep lore and understanding in the Aksis encounter.

The entire room is in the shape of the Destiny symbol (Tricorn). The back, left and right areas make up the "Y" and Aksis' platform is the "0"

If you look at the environment of the area, you can see Fallen technology on the left and Warmind (Human) tech on the right. Aksis being in the middle symbolizes that he is the centerpiece or culmination of Fallen and Human technology being used together.

When you start the Phase 2 fight, Aksis and the structure holding him extends outward from a hole. This is similar to the Archon you fight after being raised by your Ghost, and it's similar to the Archon Rising you can find in the vanilla Cosmodrome when you choose a VIP Patrol mission; both Fallen bosses climb out of a hole in the wall.

If you spell Aksis backwards, you get Siska, which sounds awfully similar to Shiska, one of the first Bungie.net moderators.

you're part of the reason it died

NOOBISH WHERE'S THE RAID?!?!

Game's exhausted. Nothing to do. Nothing to grind for. No missing stuff except the hitachi wand launcher.

Even Bungie has moved on to Destiny2.

I'm not terribly worried. Colt or Stray will save us as usual, and if not, I can keep a copy/paste of the OP info.

Just have to remember to bump sometimes.

very good thing

okay buddy nothing to do with right? scumbag suck my vagina

why do you care?

>Souls lorefags have already started their idiocy powered machines and posted videos on youtube

Brace yourselves, once the last DLC is out and the story resolved they'll try to find a new home.

you don't have a vagina you mentally ill bogdanoff lookin mother fucker

quick rundown X)

>the only autists that still post here are xboners and members of the cancer ps4 chat
lol poetry

>xbone inner circle and ps4 inner circle are the only ones left

duh

SOMEBODY CALL VAATI!!!!!!!!

>last thread died before 500 posts
it's over lads, give it up

>xbone inner circle
don't make me laugh
we've never had enough players to have an inner and outer circle

im not in any ps4 chat

basically everyone that shows up in your meme pictures and parties is the xbone inner circle, off the top of my head

bv
bean
sidhe
colt
virus

>bv
>virus
>im-fucking-plying
virus was never part of any sort of """iner circle""", he even hated the fact what we had an xbone clan aside for getting the achievements and also both bv and virus effectively don't play the game

and me, don't forget me im really influential

sorry but into you get a quirk (ex: virus not-gay futa argument) you can't be in the xbone inner cricle

alpha team will be back

A ded thread. Might as well just end it all

>incognito

For pubstomps in Y4

kys

LOL okay bro

>That
>Inner Circle
>No one remembers the original 6

Mongoose would be rolling in his grave if he hadn't turned to dust

obviously the neo-xbone inner circle

So, basically, the most accomplished shitposters?

How does it feel to know you will never be a real girl or contribute to society.

kys

Not to mention we don't care to make an inner circle. The closest thing we have to that are players that normally group up, and that has changed with the xbone playerbase.

I miss xxb_minusxx so fucking much.

>that filename
kek

Fuck i miss that nigga too
>You could sometimes hear his headphones pick up a catholic radio station and transmit it through xbox live
Fuck me man, what a holy motherfucker

fixed

I still remember context of pic related.

It was a Nexus nightfall and he was trying to solo it. He had a few updates that got more and more depressed as he failed.

>wish me luck guys
>Well Im gonna try again
>Any xboners on?
>Its this time, I know it

I hop in and find him at the cavern just before the boss. We hold up at the top and I pop weapons of light and we beat it. I help him with his other two charachters after that no problem.

Best feel ever my man.

>ywn be an ugly tranny

>evan thinks hes dva
lmao

>inner circle

There are several Marathon references in Destiny, almost too many to list. Here's just a few:

In Marathon 2: Durandal, Durandal tells the player that he's resurrecting colonists from a nearby planet, giving them the choice to "make their own destiny or perish." This is similar to the process of becoming a Guardian. You were dead once, but you're brought back to life and begin to fight strange aliens.

At the Shrine of Oryx on the Moon, the arena is shaped as the Marathon symbol of looked at from a top-view. The giant ring in the middle is the inner circle, and the area where you can walk is the outer circle, and it gradually widens as you walk from top to bottom; the giant door is the small gap at the very bottom. Refer to pic.

In the Books of Sorrow grimoire cards, Oryx looks into the Darkness and sees how It works. He then comments that "waves make battles, and battles make waves." This is a direct quote from Marathon, in which Durandal sees how the universe works after becoming rampant.

Another direct quote from Marathon comes from Rasputin's grimoire cards. "It's just like my cousin said," is said by Durandal when mentioning his past as a door-opening AI.

for the feels forgive me youtube.com/watch?v=3vkZ-te2tHI

>It wasn't shit that never happened
Fucking damn it I didn;t need this, not after remembering lost xboners

anyone up for trials?

sorry I only play with sidhe

>sorry I only suck off sidhe

no

oh shit he is that bad never mind

started in year 2 m8, only 1 way to get better

what other vendor weapons are worth buying other than palindrome?

none unless you count bandshee as a vendor

>doing homework
>this

fuck this bitch she doesn't even care about his story

user females are not even real

What do you expect?

this is why boys are better

but what do i spend my legendary marks on, user?

Immobius
Susaanoo
Stillpiercer

but i own all of those

where do i get those

Gunsmith rank 2 on each class, titan, warlock, hunter respectively. You'll get the quest automatically when you hit it.

>weapon update goes live next week
>IB goes live week after

pls be control