"Now I can actually recommend automatic BRZs to people"

youtube.com/watch?v=M09mBTW7LAU

~subaruwrxfan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9hblQvtdwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP is a fag

he's getting better cars to review now

The Toyobaru was one of, if not, the only car that poobaruwrxfan reviewed in which he didn't autistically spazz out like a fire truck under acceleration. Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9hblQvtdwA

@ 7:45

>toyobarufags claim its not a track car
>comes with all sorts of bench racing shit on the console with a G-force meter, engine power/torque output and everything

>even comes with a Track Mode driving profile

>subaruwjdjeciebcuejxfan here

I live in San Francisco. Crazy hills, horribad traffic, random obstacles/Ubers/trucks stopped in the middle of roads everywhere cuz city too dense and not enough parking spaces, and I'm intent on getting an automagic 86 for mein next car.

I learned how to stroke Manuel a couple years ago, but I don't want to do that in SF. Hate all you want.

>living in san francisco

yea i can see why you are tired of stroking seeing as you are stroking cocks 24/7

Anyone who owns an 86 and doesn't go to the track occasionally is doing it wrong

lold harder than i shouldve

Daily reminder

Daily reminder that the NA Miata is the most tracked car in America and it's slow as shit

Faster than the toyobaru

Now I know you're pretending to be retarded.

>Daily reminder most people are dumbasses
Thanks cap'n

dont forget the stock rwhp

>C5 that low

Is the C5 a slow car?

>Racing a cheap car with great handling and low running costs is dumb
Sure thing user.

Le torque dip maymay

Thinking about getting an 86 or Mustang gt. Both the same price. I just hate how mustangs are around every corner. Is the 86 worth getting or should I just wait and see if they come out with a more powerful one next year.

Don't engage
>same price
Wat
If you really care about how common a car is just get a vw and slam it, sticker bomb it and take up vaping like all the other attention whores because you are oh so unique.

There won't be a more powerful 86 until 2020.

Get a Camaro

C5 zo6 yes
Im impressed by that m3 tho faster than the m4

Fastest laps is a tucking retarded site and you are retarded for taking it with a grain of salt. I could put hard tires on a lotus and spin off 3 times on a track, but if I qas the first lotus to run at that track my tike would be counted as the fastest on their database. Bench racing is retarded.

how much is the cheapest v8? I don't actually care how fast it is, I just won't live without that exhaust note.

KEKEK

BTFO
T
F
O

Used 350 third Gen camaro/firebird or 5.0 foxbody mustang can be had for less than 3 grand.

Buy a 1995 thunderbird v8. Cheap and comfy as fuck

Same price. After doing an accord for 5 years It just gets discourging seeing your same exact model beside you every other day.

Well I meant the new ones, I plan to pick up a newgen GTO again next year...

but holy fuck cheapest v8 camaro costs 37k, are you fucking my ass right now

Get a car that isn't strangled by both low power and an automatic?

While those are some suprisingly good prices....buying a Mustang to be unique in any capacity from anyone else is pretty stupid

>user in charge of reading comprehension

You right, I read that as handling around every corner, which in context also makes complete sense.

I regret nothing.

>wants to be unique
>choosing between 86 and a fucking mustang

dude, with your budget you could get something wayyy sicker. get a fuckin r32 or an e39 m5/e46 m3 or some shit. save like 6-15k on not buying a new car, and save that shit for any repairs that may come up

I bet those are all automatics

there's a fukken sweet honda beat sitting on japanese classics that I'd get in a second if I had the money.

>San Fagsisco
Just get a prius you fucking queer.