/vsg/ - /v/scape General

Be nice to Ovid edition numero dos.

>> What is /v/scape? >> Wikis Main Website Steam Group Staff

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RSPS/comments/362k2v/vscape_an_oldschool_private_server_brought_to_you/
i.4cdn.org/gif/1486777683675.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=r3RrzHg_sgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that mod hubcap is mean

For Mango.

Reminder: reddit.com/r/RSPS/comments/362k2v/vscape_an_oldschool_private_server_brought_to_you/

This is number 4 post on Reddit's Private Server subreddit.

fpbp

reminder THIS THREAD is the only one that's MOD hubcap approved

t. hubcap

reminder that ovid is a cute girl

>tfw Youjo Senki has been delayed for 8 hours now :(

reminder that ovid watches anime while he grinds

>watching shit anime

reminder that not ovid is the best at q ps

reminder to kiss ovid PLEASE

there is no stopping YTC

can i have my kiteshield back pls? I need it

>Leap that wall, if you are so great
Dammit, I love you fucking faggots.

Ovid is a boy

2.75mins per trip at yanille iron
time for 1 gold ore trip:5:30=5.5
time for 1 iron ore trip 4 rock:2:50=2.833
xp/hr gold=43077.27272727273
xp/hr iron=46397.65251737089
gold/hr=294
iron/hr=592

xp per gold with gauntlets:126.45
xp per iron bar smelt+smith:28.125+56.25=84.375
time for 1 smelt:1:30=1.5
time for 1 pl8b make:0:32=0.533333
xp/hr gold:141624
xp/hr iron pl8b:189704
gold to 99:62847

Fuck off fresh you retarded faggot

No actually this was starlight explaining why he should pay half the price for gold ore when buying from players. His logic was that because he had enough gold for 99 crafting, they should sell to him at a discount.

Btw buying pess, sell it to me for 100gp ea, instead of the usual since I already have enough runes for 99 magic

Fresh and starlight are two sides of the same autistic, incorrect, and irrelevant coin. It's really best to just ignore them rather than feed them attention. I know I just replied earlier but we all snap sometimes.

>i now associate this picture with wiggins being autistic
whoa...

I really wonder what Bitterness meant by the comma in this server message

>Australians
i.4cdn.org/gif/1486777683675.webm

That cunt is actually a kiwi. Hes a fucking dumb piece of shit. Of course he lives in America now because only them will believe his nonsense.

Commas, make, everyone happy.

?
thats just a butt, bro

should i take trident or slayer darts to barrows if im strapped for cash?

uh, probably trident seeing as how the speed is greater. trident is just slayer dart for big boys.

alright, thanks man. wish me luck at barrows.

wtf is trident?

good luck at barrows, bro.

if you're in need of money, go collect mort myre fungi, it's like 500k an hour.

thanks, i'll keep that in mind. but where do you recharge prayer to get max efficiency?

i personally use kandarin cloak and house teleports with portal in house to canafis.recharge run energy and prayer in home, deposit fungus in bank, then run into the swamp with the 3 touching logs.

this seems like a nice method, but are there any other ways i can make some exp too? im willing to cut profits a bit if it means more exp

Well how much you willing to sacrifice? if you got the fletching level, cut maple logs to make shafts. it's about 46 profit at a low level. or charge air orbs, that's how i got my levels up.

Another method that i forgot to mention, guy grimy herbs and vials of water off of ge, clean the herbs and put vials in water. about 500 profit at mid level herblore.

Shit, thanks bro. Next time you hear from me i'll be buying twisted bows for us all.

wtf is kandarin cloak

oh shit my bad, i meant the ardougne cloak.

>ardougne cloak
>trident

Can you OSRS refugees get the fuck out of our thread.

I'll never understand why the ARDOUGNE cloak teleports you to the KANDARIN monastery.

Yeah, I feel you. While we're on the topic, what's your favorite diary?

Mine has to be lumbridge ring, seeing as how there are no other rings til lategame.

ooooh, good taste. the cabbage port and run restore are icing on the cake. personally im gonna have to say ardougne cape just because the monastery is so close to the tower of life fairy ring, and it moves yanille teleport out of the watch tower and closer to NMZ

Are you sure you guys are on the right subreddit?

Yeah, any diary that moves the default teleoprts are GOAT. the fact that seers agility course is made so much better that you don't even use rellekka and pollnivneach courses just because it gives such good exp

Yeah, the seers teleport made getting graceful that much more bearable. Props to jagex for making agility have a use other than 'hop this fence'.

Don't even get me started on dead skills. thank god wintertodt came out or firemaking would be even worse than it is now.

>Every post is exactly 1-2 minutes apart in the osrs discussion

pyromancer outfit is amazing for what it does, mking the damage from wintertodt hit less AND giving a bonus 2,5% exp is honestly genious.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

? calm down, there's nothing wrong with talking about runescape on a runescape thread, lol. are you seriously this insecure about it?

i love osts

Anyway, the skilling outfits are all pretty good. bonus exp and fashionscape to boot, what's not to love?

this get is in the name of osrs

what did he mean by this? is this an osrs refference?

haha, yeah, i know what you mean. grinding for raids is MUCH more tolerable when it's taking 2.5% less time. It's the little things that count, y'know?

raids is looking pretty appealing, another stellar performance by the mods.

Chernobyl disaster. 4,000 fatalities
47 accident workers and nine children with thyroid cancer
4,000 cancer deaths
approximately 600,000 most highly exposed people

haha whys he look like a lego lol?

There are no official numbers for the death toll in the Nanking Massacre.
estimates range from 200,000 to 300,000 people

LOL! those logs in the background look like hotdogs!

25,609 of the civilians killed in the war were Bosniak
42,501 military deaths

Serbs suffering 7,480 civilian casualties
15,299 military deaths

The total number of population losses (famine death and birth deficit) across the entire Soviet Union is estimated as 6–7 million during the Holdomor famine.

>edgyposting when you can be @red@anime posting

The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I was more than 38 million. The average soldier had a life expectancy of 6 weeks.

The total amount of deaths amounting from the Vietnam is about 1,353,000.

Nearly as many men died in captivity during the Civil War as were killed in the whole of the Vietnam War, 620,000 men.

I feel like I know where this is going

hes always watching...

>he doesn't make sure his cum tastes amazing so girls will always come back for more

>he doesn't sprinkle his cum with 11 herbs and spices to ensure return business

Reminder that starlight has tasted his own cum before; probably more than once.

>He's never tasted his own cum

see

Tbh ardougne cloak is pretty good. Inf tp's, provides ok-is defense and has prayer bonus! The prayer bonus really is nice at low levels desu. But morytania legs 3 is also a pretty good dairies reward if you wanna do easy barrows.

Dude australia lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=r3RrzHg_sgU

This has to be the shittiest thread of them all. The mods rejecting the bogpill has caused this

qtf is bogpill

bump

Hello r/eddit

What's the best thing to kill to get a visage?

darango