/bdog/ Black Desert Online General

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/129577-patch-notes-february-1st/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
Yes if you're willing to drops hundreds of dollars. Three critical things that will aid you in progression are having 4 pets which you can buy with real money or in game money, buying weight limit increases with either loyalty or real money, and artisan memories which you can buy with either loyalty or real money. These items are more accessible when spending real money considering the marketplace is sparse regarding pets and loyalty takes longer to get than real world cash.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>Enhancement Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous: →

Post Waifus Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

cassardis.imgur.com/
imgur.com/a/cqiCM
imgur.com/a/FZmwV
imgur.com/a/2zvPG
imgur.com/a/n3eKO
imgur.com/a/DaetP
imgur.com/a/jq06Q
imgur.com/a/jA4UM
imgur.com/a/iY50t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

INCOMING
ERP valk cassardis.imgur.com/
Titty Kuno imgur.com/a/cqiCM
Milfsorc imgur.com/a/FZmwV
Cyclops imgur.com/a/2zvPG
Tattoo imgur.com/a/n3eKO
DrowLewds imgur.com/a/DaetP
CutestTamer imgur.com/a/jq06Q
Horsefucker imgur.com/a/jA4UM
Creepshots imgur.com/a/iY50t

>tattoo
>horsefucker
Are these two the same person?

Horsefucker and Creepshots are the same

We need more tattooed qts

I've got a level 15 Musa and Witch, don't know which one I should continue leveling.

Which class is better /bdog/

Witch. It's a powerful and viable class that later on has an easier life with bossfights and the like.
Do yourself a favor and dont play melee.

What's wrong with melee?

RP chat said the classes are balanced it's all about gear

You get hit and die.

Do I need to fuck about with combat in this game or can I just be a homeowner and spend my days farming, fishing, and cooking?

You can do all that once you hit 56

you can do all that, AND reach 56

>when your crush is already taken

>when your crush is already taken

in other news Ive started processing purified water from muddy bags and you actually gain weight so that sucks

yea its really lame, can't even process them overnight

Why does sorc feels so much better to play than ranger, when ranger got the best body ;(

>when you don't have a processing outfit cause youre poorfag

potential player here, are classes gender/body locked?

yes
screwed up that image

how the fuck do you have 21k tulips and 17k roses??
don't those have to be gathered by hand??

yea, i gather them on my alts to drain them of their energy. The plan was to use them for imperial cooking.

>autism: the player

no bully

holy wow.
I wish my autism was as strong as yours senpai

where do you get the purple buttplug stones? I only know of a node for the blue ones

Both nodes from Abandoned Iron mine, Pilgrim's haven iron ore node, and both Crescent Moutain iron nodes.

The abandoned iron mine outside of Altinova are the rough black stones are they not?

and since pilgrim's haven is also iron...wouldn't that also be rough black? or am I crazy

I have terrible reading skills. all those were from shoveling

oh the bright purple ones only come from shoveling? what a shame

thanks for the info though friend

>ranger best body
lmao, everyone knows Kuno got the best body

>EU server chat suddenly flares up with this huge attentionwhore and guild-rage
who is this takeii and why is he like this? I blocked him shortly after he started but I judging by other people's reactions he's still going.

Glasses y/n?

Can't decide which outfit to get.

are cactus rind / cactus sap / cactus thorn used for anything besides guild shit?

trying to decide if I should invest in having a worker gather them but I can't find any info on what they are used for

is this all real money shit

yes

No. Especially not those glasses with that outfit.

damn uglee

>never see clouds when it rains
>fuck is up with that
>decide to try out high-end mode
>clouds gather
>wet floor reflects sky and mountains
>rain drop effect on screen
>everything seems more detailed
>rain stops, sun shines through
>everything looks fucking beautiful
>still maintain 60fps
>mfw I turn high-end mode off because my pc fans sound like they want to prepare for liftoff

Give succ?

>waiting all month for Lauren Family boxes
>get first one today, dreaming of something nice and expensive
>2 memory fragments

they're all going to be like this, aren't they?

>tfw no waifu for Valentine.

Yes.

use this coupon wisely user

I met up with the man Claire said she knew from a trading circle her sister was involved in. He invited me to a garden party in the noble district, and said there would be a fireworks event tonight. How exciting!
But...I wasn't expecting him to be...a demihuman. I don't mean to be racist...it's just...I don't find them attractive? Is that racist? I'm not sure. He seemed nice enough so I didn't want to insult him.
As the party went on, and drinks were had, he got more touchy. Kept tugging on my hair and slowly treading his hands down my neck. It was so awkward! And his little goblin slave kept putting his hands on my dress! It was very uncomfortable. I was ready to leave but, I so want to see the fireworks...

>not finding deermen attractive

Tri Red coral vs Pri Tungrade?

I'm pretty sure that goblin snatched your coin purse, you can't trust the barbarians!

I want to cum on these abs.

damn nigga you abbed up

are goblins the naggers of bdo?

Pretty much yeah

So Redpill me on Witch skills, is it like pick whatever you want or is like lightning 10x better than Earth or something.

What's the deal

Oh how lucky! A friend of mine from the College was at the garden party as well, and saw me looking frazzled. She whisked me away with some excuse of needing help with her history studies.

She laughed at my dating exploits, saying all the good men have flown away and it's ridiculous to find someone with looks and brain. Said another friend of ours recently married a merchant, and now she can't have fun like she used to. Poked fun at me for that one time we kissed before, and that maybe I shouldn't limit myself to only men. How embarrassing!
Though she may have a point, I'm just looking for a valentine and nothing serious, why not just have fun instead of being too stuffed up.

Only a few days left, I gotta get my game face on and find someone for a date tomorrow night!

Trying too hard to be cute, 2/10.

i'm just having fun with a valentine's story man

For Awakening you'll be using everything in that list, pre-awakening do what you want. I preferred lightning skills over fireballs.

But are there typical advantages for maxing lightnignf irst or something

What is Sardines like?

How do I get into contact with someone ingame? Everyone seems busy afk fishing or auto route cruising with their giant chariot. I'm level 30 now and I had no player contact at all, I'm kinda frustrated

ask here to group up with people
whisper someone randomly
butt into an RP conversation at the tavern

not look like the main child from an asian horror film

I'm in Calpheon 2 if you wanna explore or something, but our level difference is too big to grind together. I'm the depressed tamer at the velia hotspot.

I already did, they are all mocking me
like you
but who and when, maybe I accidently hit up a normie
Would love to but I don't have experience in RP

better hide now

>better hide now
It's okay, I'm lonely anyway.

How does boss armor/weapons work? Do you still get to +7 with no problems at all?

Level 20 with no character contact too.

>open black spirit
>click enhancement
>insert armor/weapon
>read the goddamn text in the bubble
how hard is it?

I dont have a piece of boss armor which is why I was asking. And I dont know how hard is whatever you are referring to is.

>168009702

what is a hotspot though

Oh, there's an area on the coast, to the left of the main harbor section, where a bunch of people stand and fish.

did you dip your body in oil faggot? turn down that shine

it was raining, goemaenaeisi

Does your offhand AP stack with your main hand or is it a separate thing.

She looks like a fucking gremlin

MEAN

Post more waifus.

Finally got my boat.

no they all just bully

when do i get a boat

do i have to shell out cash for a nice one

>some RP party in BDO
>your crushes date ends up ditching her
>your crushes back up date ends up ditching her too
>end up taking crush to party
>she wants to leave and ERP instead of gay RP
>have long ERP session that ends up making us into only friends, because we ERP for similar reasons and would never stop typing given the opprotunity

Only yours because yours looks like a gremlin

2 million silver for basic fishing boat

>playing a asian mmo
>asking that

lol

You have to craft it in epheria.
It takes a month to make one.

Is it mentor-chan? I'll kill that whore for breaking your heart

REEEEEEEEEEE

mentor-chan doesnt talk to me anymore, theres no more advice to give, and she said she wasn't lewd

I actually didn't think this outfit was nice from a quick look. But you opened my eyes. Forgot about the dying feature, ty!

post qt witches please

this looks like a fun game
what is this from?

Vindictus, a dead game with less than 1k players

Pew pew!

What level should I push cities to?
I got Calpheon, Velia, Altinova and Heidel to 5 so far.

Weekend is here

>tfw no one to hold my feet

you must have shit cooling on your pc. I run everything on highest and my pc never really make a noise.

are you playing on EU?

Noice yandere serialkiller-chan

Anyone?