/mmg/ Mega Man General

Valentines Edition
Thread No. 142
Discuss anything Mega Man related. Art, OCs, Music, Fan Games, the comics, cartoons, etc. Discussion about Mega Man-esque games, Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt, Red Ash and Inafune is also welcome.

>Previous Thread

>list of all games
megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Games

>List of fan games
megamanfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_games

>Comic, Manga, other printed media
pastebin.com/VQbnMXGe

>Music Playlists and Albums
pastebin.com/6iYqEkM2
A TON of Mega Man remix albums (and some Gunvolt CDs)

>Cartoons and Anime
pastebin.com/Uq6Wi9Ms

>Our booru!
mmg.booru.org/

>Here's our discord chat
discord.gg/93tPPf2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QaW5K85UDR0
rockman-corner.com/2017/02/battle-story-rockman-exe-reprint-due-in.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0XnKNOyCFlE
rockman-corner.com/2017/02/nxedge-rockman-x-figure-revealed-at.html
imgur.com/a/8CN7y
youtube.com/watch?v=NlGUVUDEeyA
youtube.com/watch?v=OFGBUdNSWNY
youtube.com/watch?v=B1xfeBdJ92Q
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HOPES FOR A DAY-CHAN CAKE!
HELLO, EVERYBODY!

Too bad these cakes are only in Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=QaW5K85UDR0

rockman-corner.com/2017/02/battle-story-rockman-exe-reprint-due-in.html

I wonder if we're any closer to seeing ariga's project...

subaru time

Hello subaru user!

I'm really happy I got the chance to meet Shingo Adachi.

Oh shit. congrats

In light of all the different ways to play Mega Man Classic, how does pic related hold up? I keep hearing stuff about poor emulation or whatever?
Which version has the least amount of glitches?

I own the ps2 version. It doesn't play terribly at all.

It works alright. The PS2 version at least.
I think I remember playing the Xbox version and everything seemed okay. Audio is kind of messed up in Mega Man 8 on one version though. Some voice clips in gameplay are sped up for seemingly no reason.

Never spend money on the Gamecube version because it swaps A and B for fire and jump buttons.

It's a fucking masterpiece compared to the recent mobile ports. I fail to see what people are complaining about? I guess PS2 version just happens to be the most stable.

If you haven't gotten it, I would suggest you buy legacy collection. 3DS version is best for that.

A notable perk of Anniversary Collection over Legacy Collection is that it has 7, 8, and the fighting games.

Legacy Collection is worth buying if you want the challenges and to have some decent portable mega man games.

Legacy Collection also some translated stuff from Complete Works that was cut from Anniversary Collection, if I recall correctly.
Buying a modern port might make it a little more obvious that we'd like some more Mega Man games too.

I didn't know about that. neat!

Feels like wearing nothin at all!

Stupid sexy Guts Man.

youtube.com/watch?v=0XnKNOyCFlE

I already played Megaman 5 as a kid but never finished it so I'm going somewhat blindly.

Wish me luck guys.

hello!
damn, that's super cool - did you meet him in japan at a convention or something?

Good luck. It's one of the easier NES games so you'll do just fine.

>try the power stone because it circles around Megaman to kill a bunch of Metools in Star-Man stage
>it only kills one
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>try the Water Wave in everything FUCKING EVERYTHING except solid floor
>it doesn't work
>it doesn't even work on floating platforms

>try the Napalm Bomb
>Hyper Bomb 2.0, takes a shitload of time to explode, at least it explodes if it gets in contact with an opponent and has a small explosion

>Star Crash
>it gets killed in one bullet by EVERYTHING
>doesn't even do good damage

>Power Stone
>shit as I already said

>Super Arrow
>is this Rush Jet replacement?

Nah, Rush Jet is still in the game. Super Arrow has its uses though. It's a platform, cheaper Rush Jet and a weapon.

>Crystal Eye
>it's a shitty weapon that I can't aim for the love of God and doesn't allow me to shoot multiples

>Charge Kick
>IT'S A FUCKING TOP SPIN BUT WORSE

Is there even a fucking functional weapon on this fucking game?

IIRC the Mega Buster got super buffed in V.

Gyro Attack is alright. And hey, Charge Kick is actually okay. Its invincibility frames last long enough to run past a couple of annoying enemies.
Though this game really does have one of the worst weapon collections in the series.

Eh, I find Charge Kick fucking useless
I already tried Gravity Hold and although it only kills stuff that dies on one hit it's alright. If only it didn't consume ammo like a motherfucker.

And Gyro Attack is somewhat usable. Oh well, 2 weapons out of 8 is awful but... not that bad I guess. The Buster is powerful, yeah.

>it only kills stuff that dies on one hit
That's not true. Multiple applications will eventually kill tougher enemies. But it's a huge waste of energy.
There are even a couple of enemies that will only die to it if you spend all your energy on them.

Nah, it was an autograph session with other SAO people at a convention in the states.
He was so visibly happy that people still remembered his old work. It really made my day.

Sorry, meant to reply to

Eh, I didn't mean to be exact, I know that I could kill enemies with Gravity Hold but it's a waste of ammo

Also

>Protoman Imposter weakness is fucking Power Stone

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Dark Man, user. He's called Dark Man.

oh well, whatever is his name. I'm going to use Beat on his ass.

>Bought it one time for shits and giggles
>Still couldn't beat Vile

>women
>wanting that pussy X
>not zero

>wanting this over X
X seems like he'd make a better boyfriend. He's more socially adjusted for normal situations and he can and will kick ass when he needs to. What's not to like?
Also, what woman wants a man who's prettier than she is?

>What's not to like?

His pussy whining behavior, Zero just deals with it

A little bit of whining is okay when the rest of the package is just right.

I wonder how Ariga or any of the other developers feel about The Protomen or The Megas. Capcom itself is certainly familiar with them, but those two bands always struck me as akin to Ariga's more melancholic view on Mega Man's world.

I would like a man prettier than I am. At least, any eventual kid would be beautiful if they took more of their father's side.
But the point is : Zero is unreliable as he keeps dying and you need a lot of patience with X.
The best choice is clearly Signas, even if the sex might be a bit boring.

Did Udon release a ZX artbook? There are two zips in the artbook download section, but I've never heard of it before.

No, it might be the music CDS CDSOR someone's personal collection of ZX concept art

I hate when my cellphone's keyboard decides to sperg like that.

is this real?

Vanilla sex with a big hunk like Signas wouldn't be boring at all.

This.
Why there isn't a Signas cake? Meanwhile he isn't a semen demon like Axl, he is clearly the best husband material from MMX.

I think Ariga likes the Megas. I heard him listening to them in one of his drawing streams.

It was actually the manga.

Asking again - why didn't inticreates just release the OVA on Netflix / Crunchyroll

I dunno. Less cost and more profit probably?

Cost shouldn't be an issue because Netflix and Crunchyroll *pay* to get content.

Now the question is whether they'd make more selling them for $3 a pop to watch on a 3DS (or have everyone go to youtube instead because it sucks to watch on a tiny device), or make it more widely and easily accessible by putting it on streaming services. Even if they made less on the latter (which I'm not sure they would), I think it still wins out given that they'd be getting additional exposure and publicity.

I'm not sure why then.

Sometimes I think Inticreates isn't very smart business-wise. Also maybe because they're a small team.

If I were them I'd be rushing out a port of the Gunvolt collection/Zero collection to the switch. The handheld is clearly going to be starved for games for quite a while, and Inti would easily win over the nintendo fans looking for *something* to play. They make good games that are criminally underappreciated.

On that note same for Nintendo and legacy collection.

Mega Man Zero belongs to Capcom, Inti Creates can't do anything with it

You're right, brain fart there. Inti should should push the Gunvolt pack (nothing in gunvolt really requires the 2 screens), Capcom should push the MM collections.

I want to FUCK that Lion

You fucking furry.
At least, get a better lay.

Correction:
LION CREATURE

YO

rockman-corner.com/2017/02/nxedge-rockman-x-figure-revealed-at.html

Oh nice!

>Another X figure.
Ok, it's nice but...
I want other characters to have action figures.

Like who, you master furry?

Not the same user, but I DO have a suggestion.

I think X might be a good choice for that style. If it was a more detailed, taller figure I can definitely see your point, but it resembles his first game's art style, where they still kind of resembled the Classic series.

Nice choice
imgur.com/a/8CN7y

Holy fuck the Gunvolt OVA might have one of the worst dubs I've heard in years. What the hell were they thinking?

Fucking Wind Crowrang

Bump Chameleon is that you?

At least the sub is decent. Merak's lazy ass voice is oddly fitting. I think Merak hired the entire VA department

I'm using DeSuMe for the Zero collection,what's a good controller config for a keyboard?

its so bad its funny desu

What's the best song from the X series?

Cyber Peacock's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=NlGUVUDEeyA

I'll have to disagree with you there.
youtube.com/watch?v=OFGBUdNSWNY

Sky Lagoon was my second choice

youtube.com/watch?v=B1xfeBdJ92Q

One of my favorites.