Nioh general

nioh

okatsu pantsu this is the shittiest thread ever made

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=Nioh hardest bosses&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=X3GeWIbPLtOT8QeIppGYCA#q=Nioh hardest bosses&start=10
youtube.com/watch?v=V4fuFLGO0iA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuku > Okatsu tbqhwy

You forgot to use a ultra low res picture

>Can't even get everything from the OP
You are truly the worst. Delete this

What now senpaitachi

Can you unlock the last 3 regions in way of the strong? I only have the first 3.

Spirits

now that's some fucking master ninja shit

Respec about 5 of those Body points into Stamina instead.

battle of ohashi bridge is fucking bullshit on ng+. way to shit on your own game team ninja by adding difficulty in literally the worst way possible aka putting in more fucking enemies. why not make a level with 10 onryokis, 20 nobunagas and 50 yukionnas. that would be FUCKING HARDCORE. way of the strong more like way of the cheese. time to rev those gorgonzolas up mates or otherwise you will be kiting these cunts for 5 years holy shit i'm so fucking mad

Anyone know the highest stats needed for armors?
Like how 25 is the highest needed for spirit passives

why stamina? it seems like the worst of all the stats minus dex and I put in some in body because I use spear a bunch. I kinda settled on spear/axe for now.

Are twilight missions hard when you've just unlocked them? Or are they always easy for everyone no matter when.

What could possibly be the good side of Twilight Missions being randomized?? Every 2 weeks you might get one mission that is balanced around your level, if you're lucky.

Fuku is used goods

So which Onmyo magics are worth taking besides Sloth and Carnage?

Are there ANY set boni that better my ONmyo spells? OR am I stuck hoping for Mage's: Joe's?

kekkai is sick, all the elemental weapon enchantments obviously

How do I kill ice bitch of a thousand projectiles?

ねえ京田以前ごぞ達でも桜井投信かつけど棒ン達再婚すか詰め食い古山で所部インチやんたち洲藻からぶつ古いトンです上登呂ニスマネレコ渙発しとん粍く三山手戸節よロ三泊店でリス

Yes

Sloth talisman, fire buff, carnage talisman.

Are the dlc items always the same level or does it depend on when you claim them?
Also I didnt get the mark of the strong item

Are the weapon enchantments actually any good? They don't seem to last too long. Or is the damage they do based off your Onmyo power so they'll eventually do crazy ass damage?

holy fucking shit cthulus needle crystals are driving me insane

yeah I'm pretty sure it scales and it does insane damage if you hit an enemy's weakness

on that note they really should have made bosses immune to sloth, that shit is broken as fuck

>not wanting an experienced woman to break your dick off

smdh mon aime

>Google translate:Look what I got.

They really shouldn't. Otherwise it'd be fucking useless. Regular enemies aren't worth slowing, they die fast enough. It's only use is making bosses easier.

it's still useful cause some yokai are nastier than bosses like those faggot ninja yoki

anyway sloth just renders bosses completely helpless for the duration, it's borderline cheating

Can you post the Set Bonuses for that set? I have yet to see them.

I Sloth the Wheel Monk's because sometimes they are in a fuckin' hallway with no way to hit the Flip spot. Same with Fiends or Amria Fiends when they decide to put them in fucked up locations. And same with group spawns, throwing Sloth and a couple of them makes it a breeze when otherwise it'd fuckin' suck. It has applications other than bosses.

簿雑巾パt主都市でも借りアマたちぼんぼんたちでもこんせんせるたすざえもいもんちどりこぷしやんですぽりともしきだちぷしあがれけどぽつどてむぷらちゃますづこどざんざんせろぱんどとちやまくるそぷ

your weight per point goes down hard with stamina

i guess they never want you to be under 70% with full heavy armor

>No luck

>Righteous Strategist:
>2 Pieces
Damage Reduction 1.0%
Skill Damage (Moon Shadow) +30%
>4 Pieces
Close Combat Damage +8.1%
Living Weapon Duration +3
>5 pieces
Amrita Gauge Addition +17.4%
>6 pieces
Strong Attack Ki Damage +15%

I did it. I managed to beat her by changing from 1 kat to kusarigama

Thanks you a lot Anons.

>>No luck

If I want a bitch to make shit up about me, I’ll ask you.

Is there a way to reliably farm skill points? Like a mission that always gives master/famed samurai locks as a reward?

20 mag 20 dex for final dojo mission

>Tfw no physical copies to be found anywhere

Back to Bloodborne I go!

the fuck there's another one? I only just unlocked the third ones
I make very little use of all the ninjutsu shit aside from power pills desu. what are some other good stuff I can do with it?

Best spirits for 3kat?

What's your rarest achievement anons? Mine are .1%

This isn't soulsgen you faggot, fuck off with the stat greentexting.

>TFW revenants poise through fucking everything

Just why?

best way to farm amrita after beating the game? Co-oping or is there some cheese thing to do?

>warrior of east final skill bonus
>25 skill life drain

how is this a 6 piece bonus it's shit

I think it depends on their armor category.

What does skill life drain even mean? You only get life drain from damage done with skill moves?

Co-oping with Mizuchi or celtic waifu

Yes.

It's not allowed to poke fun at gear slot rolls in a game with randomized loot? Lighten up, man.

Its not poking fun, its the same regurgitaten shit that's been spammed through soulsgen for literally half a decade. Don't tell me to lighten up when the most clever "funny" thing you can come up with is a tired ass meme used to dick measure and shit fling by people that can't even beat a souls game. Want me to lighten up? Fine, grow a fucking sense of humor then, faggot.

I don't. And why the fuck are you asking me anyway?

You wanna say that in english?

>See everybody bitching about some "Bat Boss"
>Get to her
>She turns out to be a total push over with laughably telegraphed moves, a very spacious arena and easy to dodge projectiles
>Proceed to the next main mission
>Some fucking boss who I haven't seen anybody bitch about (Nue, this electric dog) comes out of nowhere and is now wrecking my shit

Wew lad. Why bitch about the bat bitch when there's a significantly more challenging boss in the very next mission?

Maybe I missed all the bitching but i'm just surprised at how little mentioned this boss has been relative to that Bat Slut.

On a side note, what the FUCK do you do with Amirita outside of leveling up? I am getting WAAAAAAAY to much of this shit to the point where i'm just killing myself intentionally so I don't become far too overleveled for each mission.

Holy fuck I messed that up. Meant that anyone have the set bonuses of nobunaga's armor?

Does this game have lots of cute girls?

Just level up bro

Everybody bitched about Nue m8, you missed it.

The hardest part about that fucking boss is the shitty arena and shitty object placement that has you getting caught on fucking EVERYTHING

>>See everybody bitching about some "Bat Boss"
Look man, if you wanna brag about beating literally the second boss, then go ahead, but seriously cut this shit out man, why do you have to reference some imaginary dialogue just so you can justify you retarded post? Seriously, its the internet, you castrated little bitch.

>make up imaginary dialogue

google.co.uk/search?q=Nioh hardest bosses&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-ab&gfe_rd=cr&ei=X3GeWIbPLtOT8QeIppGYCA#q=Nioh hardest bosses&start=10

>Google Nioh hardest bosses
>All guides on how to beat Hino-Enma
>All describe her as one of the toughest bosses

I'm not bragging about shit, she's a push over boss and I don't see how anybody struggles with her.

Fuck that, I did all of the Chalice Dungeons in Bloodborne and it completely ruined the game for me when I outleveled everything

has anyone got kill honda without taking any damage title? i just did it but didn't get the title

100% hp no health regen and max elixirs

Thanks bro
>tengen bonus
Yeeessss

Can this thing roll an element other than Water or am I stuck with Water?

The game is graphed so you don't get overleveled unless you spend an excessive amount of time co-oping.

>The game is graphed

Sorry, I don't follow?

Did it twice now so guess it's bugged for me

>G-g-google c-confirms m-me
So basically nobody said it. You're a fucking moron. Because even those search results you posted, only two results lead to hino enma, one called her hardest boss fight "yet" and the other one called her among the hardest. Both subjective terms, and neither even remotely close to "Everybody bitching about some bat boss" nice cherry picked search term there by the way, I loved how you had to change it from "Nioh hardest boss" to "Nioh hardest bosses" to get a hit.
>I'm not bragging about shit, she's a push over
Oh right, you're not, that's why you made up imaginary conversations and imaginary search results to justify telling everyone how she's soooo easy, right?

The sad part is, you still don't have the balls to say this shit without coming up with excuses, you're fucking pathetic.

For me, Nue was piss easy but the bat slut got me 4 or 5 times, until i switched to mainly high stance,

Whats the real op build in this game. I'm going skill +accuracy

Is there an icon next to the water? No? Then it can roll a different one.

>G-g-google c-confirms m-me

Not an argument

>So basically nobody said it.
One of the most replied to posts in that thread is complaining about the bat bitch.

>The sad part is

The only sad part is how painfully apparent it is that your scrub ass got rekt by the Bat Bitch.

Stay mad faggot

see >>G-g-google c-confirms m-me
>Not an argument

What level were you for Nue?

user, those search results also contain the beta in which she was way more difficult

Holy shit, you got beat by Hino Enma a lot of times, didn't you? That's the only way to explain your sheer rage away

>The only sad part is how painfully apparent it is that your scrub ass got rekt by the Bat Bitch.
Oh right, you're the faggot that's so desperate for attention you have to claim you beat a boss to get it, so ofcourse you're gonna try and make this into dick-measuring.

See unlike you, I'm not struggling against bosses, so I don't have to come here and tell people how easy they were.

Its really sad that you're STILL being a sackless little bitch about this and coming up with excuses.

idk, but i didn't do any grinding. Just went through the missions/submissions normally.

The lightning blasts were easy to avoid and going to the side of him let me attack in relative safety. Got him on the first or second try.

>He uses Guardian Spirits in boss fights
>He uses an axe
>He doesn't exclusively main a 1kat and Spear

Absolutely reprehensible.

Oh you really wanna go into this huh?
Okay, go to your oni book, click the info button and toggle to hino-enma, show us how many times you beat her vs how many times she killed you.

Where do I farm great centipede fang? is it from that shitty boss in poison shit? literally have to do whole level everytime for 1?

The thing I hate most about games with non-unique equipment is that you end up just getting a +1 to your gear over and over and it becomes a numbers game with no real interest or difference in play. When I heard this game had that system I immediately lost all optimism. Is it really shitty with the numbered gear like that, or is it pretty good with things feeling different?

>played Alpha, Beta, Last Chance and full game
>never use Guardian Spirit even now

I just can't get into the habit of it. I'm still treating it like those Final Elixirs you plan to use when it really matters, except it never does.

At what point do weapons start getting Magic conversion bonuses like Raikiri has with spirit.

>showing me screenshots of him completing missions
>probably summoned people to help him

It's ok user, let all of your frustration out, that Bat Girl was actually "Super Challenging" I just forgot!

It's not that you totally suck at the game or anything!

:^)

>Is it really shitty with the numbered gear like that, or is it pretty good with things feeling different?

not really much different, it's still a diablo like system behind it and there is quite some time involved with sorting gear out. The game helps you though so you can only get popups for certain rarity if you pick gear up.
I love it so far. I can see it becoming tedious though

I constantly forget about living weapons.
Sometimes when i die i think "I should pull out the spirit for this one!"

Then i forget about it in 7 seconds.

>Still ignoring this.
Okay kiddo. Also I find it really brave how you didn't show your progression, must be embarassing not being able to beat hino-enma.

I'll do it when you do it :^)

>mfw you had 10+ deaths to her with summons

youtube.com/watch?v=V4fuFLGO0iA

I was testing out if there was a way to make all the (critical) effects useful.

With Suzaku (the guardian that activates living weapon when you die) it kinda works.
I was able to get 56% damage bonus (critical) and 66% effects boost (critical), so almost double damage and that was just with whatever items I had available.
It's kinda interesting, maybe if I got more armor and accessories with damage reduction % (critical), I might survive more than one hit.
Too bad the set that goes with the guardian is so heavy, also need some kind of method to put yourself into exactly critical range.

What language does the fairy thing speak?

>I'll do it when you do it
Spoken like a true conquered.

Irish

Hey do okatsu and ginchiyo appear as a skin that you can buy in the hidden teahouse? I need my waifu characters,

Kill yourself cancer

as bullshit as it is, no.