/fhg/ - For Honor General

Previous Open Beta ongoing from 9th-12th of February!

>Wikis
forhonor.wikia.com
>Discord
discord.gg/FZVQxty
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

Hi

How do I play Warden and Warlord good?

XTH FOR VIKINGS AND KNIGHTS TO FOCUS ALL ASSETS ON STOPPING THE WEEB MENACE

Abi ki baar. Trump. Saar Kaar.

HOW DO I MAKE A NAZI SYMBOL FLAG

It's amazing how triggered people get by conqueror and muh shield bashes.

What the fuck is an ``honorable kill''?
Do they just mean pure 1v1?

This shit will be dead as fuck on release because of cucks that can't fight, pick assassins and spam guard break for quick hits or try and spam you off a cliff.

I'm concerned there won't be enough players to justify buying this on pc.

1v1, no environmental kills.
AKA faggot's rules, the game may be called "for honor" but you win by being the biggest cunt you can possibly be.

though there's no harm in playing honorably to see how they play in order to respond in turn.

how the fuck does revenge work

You'll have to wait and see, you could always play like mount and blade. Chivalry was dead last time I played.

blocking / taking damage builds your revenge meter up

>brawl
>beat opponent
>run over to see how ally is doing
>they're both at 1 bar
>ally gets btfo
>starts getting executed
>run over with a heavy
>execute the other guy
>mfw

Its like poking an autist until he spergs out and gains massive retard power and starts throwing you and your friends around the room

I'm seeing people grab, how the fuck do you do that?

Guard break > Guard break + direction

gotcha, it worked

>it's a lagging nobushi from germany episode

Why is matchmaking not region locked?

You should complete the tutorials, they give a lot of steel and teach you things you may not know about like guard teching and zone attacks.

tfw you get ganked by 2 assassin faggots but pop a revenge at the last second and turn them to mush

who /berserker/ here?

Raider.

>guard break spammers are a problem

you're obviously a shitter.

Is it even possible to play this with a mouse and key board. Seems like the guarding is fucked because of the mouse.

>Lawbringer isn't in
>Play Conqueror
>he's really fun and doesn't seem as shitty as in the previous alphas
neat
what are the other fun characters?

also where do i buy the game from because i don't wanna pay full price, i just fixed my shitty car

Literally no counter outside of already being in mid attack animation.

Guard break spamming means you're bad. Dodge spamming means you're bad. R1 spamming means you're bad. Cliff fishing means you're bad.

You can, just takes some practice. Practice is very useful and good in this game. The bots aren't terrible either so you can play at the lower difficulties and still have a challenge.

Delete overpowered viking cunts

Mace faggot is fucking broken. He better get fucked in the ass with a nerf stick

I really wanna buy the game but I don't like anyone except the conq really, and I'm already kinda bored with him cause I'm rep 1. I really wanted to try shoguki or lawbringer in beta to help with decision but ubisoft cucked me.

Up to you there might be a sale down the road. I'm buying it to see how it goes. But don't let us persuade you. There is still a single-player campaign but you might not be interested in it.

Holy shit bros this is epic.

Is Conqueror any good?

>Delete entire teams as Kensei
>Know it's only because of the fact he's a fucking noobslayer
Nothing feels worse. Fighting off 4 guys and then realizing you've basically accomplished nothing because you were carried.

He's retardedly overpowered

The story definitely intrigues me. Do you know how many maps will be on release? I'm sick of the fucking 3 we have.

All maps should be free but as to when they come out I'm not sure. Finally, not sure if there are more maps. Might be though.

>hero videos
>hey yeah you should feint
>doesn't tell you how to feint

>Conq sucks ass in the past two alphas
>now he's suddenly OP
how is he OP, what's happening

gamesplanet has it for 32 pounds, which is the equivalent of 40 bucks

le infinite stamina
le infinite stunlocks into free hit
le all blocking shield of 0 DMG

no clue how that came to be but i like it

GMG has it for 47.99, bretty guud deal.

>infinite stamina
wrong
>all blocking shield
warlord and valk also have that
>infinite stunlocks
same thing as warden, and the raider has an even better version which removes all of your stamina and can throw you off ledges

>Conq blocks the first hit
>Stunlocks you into infinity and you're helpless all the while

thanks

Kniiiiiiiiiiiiights the samurai COMES

Might as well have just killed him while your teammate was alive, if you weren't going to wait anyway

Why can't I set the level of the duel bots past 1?

Hey man be nice to the Knights. Those retarded ass Vikings are so stupid they don't realize they won us the war by literally only attacking the Knights and forgetting we're eating them.

How do I counter Conq? He's so fucking stupidly strong and counters every single attempt to hurt him

Anyone want to do some duels/brawls?

Add me so I can shake that bouncy booty

ID: Sickests

Be ready to backstep all of his attacks.
His charge is easily avoided and his heavy attacks are easily parried due to their speed and the fact that he can't faint hinders him further.
Don't let him catch you near any walls or cliffs because he will throw you against them and unapologetically rape you.
Engage him in open areas, stay just out of his reach, evade left/right if he charges or topswings, then poke him to death.

>on bridge someone spamming gb
>spamming gb to counter it
>he counters a guard break and knocks me off

they need to fucking change gb

He has shit range, and relatively slow (parryable) attacks

>infinity
do you just suck an inordinate amount of cocks or what

literally move your guard to block his attacks, if you can't do that, fucking dodge
if you can't do that you really need to git gud, he's the slowest character in the game

Post ur shit

and stop complaining about guardbreak spams they're the easiest shit in the world to counter

Because Ubi knows some idiot kid will set it to level 3 on his first training match and get 3-0 perfected

how the hell do you infinite chain as conq? sometimes my attacks dont change directions even when I press it

You can in custom matches, just not in training for some stupid reason

I guess he took it... personnel...

>dueling a peacekeeper
>bitch keeps trying gb and throw me
>double backstep
>she comes running at me
>shoulder charge her into the railing
>combo her to oblivion
>she disconnects
>sends me a message calling me a cheating faggot
Fuck these assholes. Why do they get so salty? Do they honestly think that spamming the same thing over and over won't end in them getting punished for it?

Holy fuck can they fix this connection shit. I love the game but this disconnection shit is grinding my gears

Are you loosing connection or are other people loosing connection?

seems to be both. Especially in dominion

Thats kids rage quitting, eventually enough people quit the game cancels itself.

ye but it happens whilst int he lobby and i mean a lot. Fucken aussie connection

The timing window for everything peacekeeper does is so small they're protected by latency 90% of the time.

All it is is changing directions before you swing, not during.
You'll notice it gets faster when you change direction.

You play a lot of dominion?

all duel and brawl

>All it is is changing directions before you swing, not during.
what do you mean by that, you cant change direction for your next attack during the current one?

>aim to the right
>press attack
>attack goes to the right
>use the downtime during the attack animation to aim left
>press attack again
>attack goes left

I'm not sure if it's during the current swing, but there feels like there is a window where you can change directions and where you can't.

You definitely can't after you press the button to attack, and if you change inputs too quickly it'll take the last one before you press which can be somewhere you didn't intend to aim

just tech the guard break

So, between Peacekeeper and Orochi:

Who do you find:
a) Stronger, overall
b) Harder to pick up
c) Harder to master

>red nat
yeah you probably had people leave the game due to your BR internet.

Orochi
PK
PK

Where would Beserker fit in, in your mind?

I can't disagree with any of that.

Every time I think I get ahead, some new faggot shit ruins my day. Just encountered a PK who did nothing but spam her fast ass light attacks nonstop. Why do they always have to be such shitters?

this thread is dead

not as dead as your mum m8

what did you just say 1v1 me right now

a)PK is so strong it's to the point where bad players do great with her.
b)PK because she's pretty unique compared to others, but both are pretty easy overall
c)Roach. I've never run into an especially great one. The difference between low and high level PK isn't that much though.

>tfw to intelligent to play assassins

Not too intelligent to use grammar well

>brawl at canyon
>spawn at the piers
>immediately walk away towards the other guys

fuck that place

If you notice someone being a guard break spammer just sit there, block all their hits, and keep your finger on the middle mouse button (controller fags leave) and just counter them all and get infinite free hits, after countering 3 guard breaks in a row they'll get spooked as fuck and mess up and you end their lives.

So when are we going to see For Honor at Evo?

is there any other way to control guard mouse sucks ass for it

I feel like there's absolutely a timing window for it, if it was as simple as you say I would never mess up but its like says

I notice a lot of times it basically gets stuck, so Ill do a right swing say, then press left or up during the attack but the next attack will be right again. I feel like I'm probably doing it too fast but I dont know, I wish it was way more clear about it

that last line sums up my feelings about a lot of the game actually

How many swastikas have you reportedly lately? I've only reported 4 so far.

The Guard Stances are just bad at changing it feels like. I sometimes have it get "stuck" when using a controller and rolling into inputs instead of tapping.
It feels especially noticeable when going from a Side to Top or vice versa.

> I feel like I'm probably doing it too fast but I dont know
You might be hitting the button, and then changing Stance. It's shitty habit I've had to correct and can catch you when using lots of Light Attacks
>I wish it was way more clear about it
Me too. Though a lot of moves are context sensitive it would be tough to show how you're failing them.
At least an indicator or audio cue when you fuck up an attack chain would be nice though.

Is it just me or it's very hard to find a game on PS4?

How does one edit their crest again?

Social > Profile > Emblem Editor