Gonna get a car

Gonna get a car.
Don't want it to get damaged/scratched by cunts and let them get away with it.

Is there a discreet dash cam that can capture front and rear (sides a bonus) and works while parked?

You must be American. You see everyone Americans are too lazy to park at the end of the parking lot cause it means having to walk further to the electric scooter, plus they are so fat they can't enter or exist their cars unless the door is as open as possible

>implying
m8 the only place I park is in the back because I know the general population will leave me alone

Parking in the back of a McDonald's after using the dive through does not count burger

>over generalization
also
>dive through
plox lrn 2 speel

>I can't defend my fat ass
>I know
>DRIVE THRUUUUUU LOLOLOL

get a google earth camera and put a box over it

>Being THIS jealous of the free citizens of the based USA

I'm Canadian. I'm more free than you ameriafats could ever be.

Too bad your money is basically worthless and your healthcare is shit.

A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck wrong pic

> discreet

How about deterring them before they key your car?

Also
> implying they'll ever be directly in front of your car
> implying you'll have any idea who some hoodie nigger is

HE'S FUCKIN CANADIAN

Be careful you walking tubs of lard. If you laugh too hard your fat will jiggle your heart out of place

Okay there buddy go back to fucking your moose and chugging maple syrup

>Projecting

Chugging all that maple syrup with your shitty Tim hortons is exactly good for you, lead boy. Hopefully the doctors can treat you in time when you have a heart attack though, all those cucks and fags getting treated before you.

>Americans making animal fucking and eating jokes when they literally need electric scooters to shop and have monkeys imported from Africa to breed with their women

Uh oh seems like someone's getting a bit triggered cause he lives in a garbage country, it's okay buddy not everyone can be as based as AMERICA LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE

I'm American and Canadian and Canada sucks. Don't fucking lie to yourself. Everything is fucking expensive because of bullshit import taxes, the roads are dogshit, you get what you pay for in terms of healthcare (it fucking sucks), the weather fucking sucks half the year, you make less money, pay more taxes and the dollar is worth fuck-all. I can't fucking wait to go back to Freedom Land.

>Literally elects a Muslim chimp to lead them
>Can't go to the hospital with something as simple as a bad cough without getting a 50,000 dollar bill
>Literally have universities that have courses in BEYONCE. That's right, and we are talking about engineering colleges.

>who cares?
>get insurance and quit leeching fucking poor fag
>any proof of this? and if so they aren't forcing people to take those classes
don't be sassy bro if you wanna live down here just move we all understand Canada is awful

>courses in Beyonce
So clearly you've never gone to university in Canada. Hurr durr pop culture courses as far as the eye can see.

>Doesn't care who leads his nation
>Just get insurance that costs 2k a month
>Someone posted the article on /pol/. It's a college in California and no not a shifty college. Google it.

How will you guys win a race war when you can barley walk? Are you going to ride your electric scooters into battle?

We're the same thing you dumb fuck.

>insurance that costs 2k a month
listen that's how it may be in shit Canada but I pay 100$ a month for health insurance
>trusts /pol/ for information
top kek

My mom had a Android camera that basically replaced your rear view mirror so it is relatively discreet. Just get em from eBay, I would suggest buying an American one

>99% of Americans being fat is the same as 20% of Canadians being fat. I see those beyonce courses paid off!

>implying /pol/ is ever wrong

>trusting /pol/ at all
Uh oh Canada's educational system isn't holding up very well

lmao cuckadians are so irrelevant.

LEAF'D

Take of the rake soon

I have a dash cam for my front, but I'm thinking of adding 1 to my rear. The problem with dual systems is that the rear usually is very bad quality. So it's best to go with two separate good quality cams.

I have the DOD Tech LS460W from Costco, but a discreet one would be the Street Guardian. Check out /r/dashcam on Reddit for more info.

I don't know of a side cam that exists, but some people put dashcams in their front windshield facing them while driving, so they can see what happens on the side sort of. You could go an extra step and put two cams on your rear passenger doors facing outside and wire it up with enough slack that the door can be closed. Or if you have a Mustang just put it on the rear small windows.

To complete wire up your car you're looking at minimum $200 in cheap G1W cams, or $400 in okay ish cams, or $800 for the best setup with four Street Guardians. However, the dashcams pay for themselves the moment you get into a crash, or you happen to capture a crash on your commutes.

Keep in mind, wiring is hard to hide perfectly, but you can usually make it work.

You also have to mind the laws in your state, if you're going to be recording, some states don't have 1 party consent and you need to let everyone in your vehicle know that you're recording them, or audio. But if you're facing all your cams outward and have no audio recording then you're fine. Unless your state doesn't have rules on stuff like this, then go nuts. My province Ontario is one party consent so I can record anything without people knowing as well.

And most dashcams come with an LED, I leave mine on when I'm driving at night, so people know for a fact they're being recorded that are in front of me, or at stop lights or whatever. I leave it on in park mode (motion detection) when I go into stores and shit. You can go an extra step and get a battery backup that you can leave in your trunk or under your seat and wire up all your cams to it, so you don't draw from your battery at night, and it will mean 24/7 recording abilities. You also need to make sure you get a large SD card for your recordings. 32 gigs is 4 hours of recording, so 64 is 8 hours worth, some cams like the street guardian accept even 128gbs. I'm rocking 32 right now, which is enough for me but I'll upgrade to a 64 soon. You can also just keep spares in your car. I have 1 in use and 1 spare 32gb card in case I run out of space for saved clips.

You can even go 1 step further than this and install small microphones that pickup audio right near your door seals, or A pillar, so if people are speaking outside you can capture it in case there's road rage or something. But it's also a good idea to keep one of those portable voice recorders in your car, as well as a flashlight that doubles as a window breaker and emergency strobe light. You should also have an orange reflective triangle, if you live in a place that snows get snow traction mats and keep a small aluminum foldable shovel in your car.

Getting off topic but this is just some of the stuff I carry with me in cars, better to be prepared for anything than not.

Don't want to risk damage or scratches?
Don't fucking drive it

CCTV camera overlooking your parking space.

You see far more euro-hate threads than americunt hate threads.

first off I doubt that, and secondly there's far more America hate within every thread than eurofag hate

>staple meme of Veeky Forums is bashing on GM

not that I have a problem with it but it is what it is.

2k insurance? thats like 1-4 apartments in commiefornia

lmao my insurance is like, just under 90 dollars which should only be like 200 canadabux

That's more because GM is legitimately shit than america being shit.