/svg/ Shadowverse General

PLAY DARIA

Shadowverse is a free-to-play, class-based collectible card game similar to MtG

============
Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

============
Learn about the mechanics and classes here:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (embed) (embed)

FAQ for newbies:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

============
Netdeck and Meta trends:
shadowlog.com/trend/
game-ai.jp/

============
Good cards to pick in Take Two (Arena) (credit to @pekonyan_sv):
imgur.com/a/g8OD1

Take 2 Card Rankings from some dude called msmochi (Warning: Severely outdated):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#

============
Card Collection Tracker/Pack EV Calculator:
Make a copy to edit your own:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit?usp=sharing

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!6IRACSjb!47l0bjno5dE3Scb5C2-LCZNrhY7pDa3N1QfNQsRuq3U

Art package (Basic, Classic, DE, ROB):
mega.nz/#!ukI2WaQa!Zn7RRA69BqYHOTw4_mBUJegmebn3n17yZpzOWsrPCTs

============
A growing collection of animated golds/legendaries:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QUpZN9cgz0dvh637EYl5Pcx7PkXJlpufIL9Muc08jB8/edit#gid=1781390872

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/

Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

You can listen and download both EN/JP voices for cards at this place:
usamin.love/sv.html

Last:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12293083
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

strawpoll.me/12293083

get to work on that /svg/ tournament im not joking

who /daria/ here

most SMUG deck

Oops forgot to add that I need a concede for dailies please.

Post cards that you want to rape.

>haven has lower winrate than fucking dragon

why do people keep saying haven is cancer again

>play aggro sword in c2-c3
>pair with mirror or bammermeme
>always go 2nd
>always lose
REEEEE i just want to finish my win 4 rank matches

Unfun to play against

Thanks user

Mongoloids that somehow can't kill granny Eris in 9 turns

>why do people keep saying haven is cancer again
its just unga shitters instantly conceding after turn 6 themis

I've thought about hosting tournaments since I used to do them when I was posting in another thread along with occasional commentary too but I don't feel that it's my place to do them here yet and also I don't quite know the best way to handle it. The site I used to play on had a much easier set up to monitor and commentate on games.

Twas a few loud shadow mains getting rectally annihilated by banishes.

Seraph is still Tier 2. Also, the class is unfun as fuck to play against.

/svg/ is daria central of course they would complain against chemo

Need concede for a daily

thanks!

I think I don't like latest 2378 Nep. I feel like I'm not doing anything for the first 7 turns.

the people playing otk roach and daria bitch about haven, everyone else bitches about roach and daria.

Plea -> Scripture -> Scripture -> Heal+evo -> Acolytes -> Themis -> Themis -> Heal+evo + Tribunal -> Seraph ->

because morons keep trying to force their chemomeme

The gameplay is basically displaying threats and waiting to see how they'll remove it before the turns where they drop their seraphs arrive and then the game gets decided by whether or not you drew odins.

cmon dudes

This Daria DShift deck was suppose to be a meme, not actually good.

IT'S ALREADY FEBRUARY
WHERE ARE THE NEW LEADERS REEEEEEEE

>entire team defeated by fucking Elana deck
I sure hope the japs don't start playing this piece of shit deck again

No they lost to fucking Erika

where is our valentine event with giving chocolate to urias and stuff

Do these two casters cast every fucking SV tourney in Nipland?

>Roach getting out cancered by Elana
Guess that's what happens when you don't get any Guidances.

You get greeted with the leader whose craft you have the most ranked wins with

>Captain has to ding all the dongs
Leave the tournament to me comrades.

>Hard board clear is infuriating
>Many of its amulets are very high value and their cd isn't a drawback thanks to a deck of reduction and draw meaning you're just facing an overtuned deck with regular or underpowered cards.
>Death sentence/tribunal basically remove the game from your control as the themis removal engine gears up to a t8 seraph, t9 reduction game over and you can't stop it.
>Seraph requires a banish
>Running execution over one of the more offensive/cheaper/or a board clear removal globally hurts your ability to win before the baha-satan-odin race
>Most amulets you can destroy are more expensive than what you can use on it
>Most amulet removal is understated and expensive
>Banish/tmog (seraph) is limited to odin, and rune's petrify/shadow witch
>Many, many ways to drop something into the range of its common 3 def banish cards shits all over morde/khawy and other key cards
>Elana is a triple threat
>Sun fucking satan

>elana satan

???

IT'S ALREADY THREE WEEKS
WHERE ARE THE SURVEY PACKS

>/svg/ is daria central of course they would complain against chemo

I literally always win by turn 5 with Daria every time Im paired versus Haven

>Turn 1 the spell that draws 1 and spellboost
>Turn 2 Spellboost dude and SUGOI MAHO
>Turn 3 more spellboosts dude
>Turn 4 Levi, sorcery, rune, sorcery, ogler
>Turn 5 I dod or the shit that does 3 damage for 4 mana and I summon storm dude and evolve

Meanwhile haven literally just pass the turn, plays some useless amulets that do nothing to the board and tries to regain some tempo with baldy.... just to lose the next turn

EVERY

SINGLE

TIME

Morde should be a 6/6 that always respawns with -1/-1.

>5 straight games as first player
if their turn order balance is going to be this garbage the least they can do is make it alternate when you play the same deck.

>curve perfectly
>win

wow

>play otk dragon
>my 3 altered fates are in the last 13 cards of my deck

are they lovers?

>being this autistic

Is the Saha Ramp dragon deck worth it? I really want to play Dragon and not get shit on by every aggro deck

Out of the legos needed I have 1 Forte, 2 Baha, 1 Satan and 2 Odin
This would mean I need 3 Saha and 3 Luci minimum
Propably 1 more Forte as well
I have 5.3k vials only

I could also just craft another Albert to contribute towards control sword which I also want to play - only have 1 Albert and 1 Aurelia though so would need 2 Alberts and 1 Aurelia to complete it - without Albert it's hard to win as Csword if Bahamut doesn't work

Here's your (You) C rank

There was another guy (center) who have casted a few tourny.

>run 3 seraphs
>don't draw shit

Try again kid.

Elana has no wincon besides having big guys if you ignore them for too long

because it has the most cancerous playstyle

Someone please join as Vampy. I have to bust a nut, and the only way I can get off is if I hear Vampy's cries when she gets hurt.

only sub A rank player put down an amulet against daria. i teched mainyu, snek priest, and shitload of heals spesifically to deal with your bullshit.

but then again theres little else you can do against daria nutdraw turn 4 levi evo+piercing rune

Re-posting for one last time just in case someone needs a Nep deck and because praise Nep.

>that winrate against Daria going first though
>DShift in general

it sounds lewd

>14 cards left to draw
You don't even know true pain.

>run 2 Seraphs
>lose game with 3 cards left to draw
>both my Seraphs are still in there

6. cool.

If you want to talk about perfect curves, this simple one as Haven going first would counter that actually.

Turn 1 Plea
Turn 2 Unica
Turn 3 Temple Defender cucks your whole board from hitting Unica or face

>

thats not rune though

What is with people's obsession with win-conditions? It's one thing for Dirt Rune warding it out slowly, but Elanas are scary one the engine starts going and generates tremendous pressure before it gets out of control or they drop more Elanas. Creatures get huge very quickly and they're in a position to win if unanswered immediately

What deck let you live that long?

Thank you.

We'd need to agree on the definition of a meme deck and whether a deck that previously dominated the meta becomes a meme deck, qualifying, when probably half or more of what neutered it wont be relevant in the tourney

Then we'd have to decide if it was pick your own deck or gacha,

Then we'd have to decide on the deck lists for each deck and if then what would a vial cap be at

Then we'd have a giant autist fight over ptp/odin/baha/saha/luci/satans

Then we'd have more autist fights over trying to tune some decks down for a healthier meta for the tourney which we can't enforce at all barring requiring replays which would have a low catch chance

PtP Forest/Dirt rune/discard Dragon/Blood/Rune/haven
Saha-Luci Neutralcraft Satan Core

Snowman/conjuring force rune
Conjuring dirt rune
Dirt Rune
Ambush royal
Cursed general combo royal
Castle Arthur's Resolve Royal
Otomemes tempo royal
Saha Ramp dragon
Polyphonic Ramp
Pheonix roost Ramp
Fluted spire disco flood
JO dragon
JO Deathmist ramp dragon
Discard/JO dragon
Discard dragon
OTK Discard dragon
Tyrant Lord Atomemes
Midrange Atomemes
Burial banquet Atomemes
Last word shadowcraft
Phantom Dragon Mid range
Roach-less combo forest
Tempo Rose queen Forest
Titania's tempo forest
Soul Dealer vengeancecraft
Dark General, laura-servant Control Blood
Laura Neutralcraft blood
Moriana Control Blood
Eido-Skullfam Count havencraft
Sun Satan Haven
Spell immune stat boost Haven

Just pick a meme deck, post a match id, and post a list of accepted meme decks or something. Friend request dudes that like it and there ya go. If you can handle cancer without killing yourself, a subdiscord channel would let you know if you had enough to run a mini-tourney for the day

That curve would hurt actual aggro but I don't think rune would really care about that. Having to go first to set up that curve isn't really that great, either, considering they also want to go 2nd

He was Shadowcraft, idr what type
I killed 3 of his Bahamuts and he dropped a fucking fourth one on me after using the spell that lets him put the highest cost follower that he lost back into his hand

just put a strawpoll to ban 2 card from each class

there, problem fixed

Blood, Forest or Rune in Take Two?

What they need to do in balance it so 2nd isn't so much fucking better.

>Luxhorn
>Hare
What are you doing trev?

Denying Rune early burn as Haven is very important.

If you follow that up with something like Turn 4 Scripture + Snake Priestess or Guardian Sun, Turn 5 Lion, Turn 6 Themis, Daria is pretty much fucked

It's not worth making unless you have a bunch of vials because you'll never use Sahaquiel in any other deck and Lucifer is hardly used in other decks too. SahaRamp still has bad matchups against aggro decks too.

Once the game progresses to turn 5 and 6 without Haven taking much damage, the tide shifts as now every turn the Daria player could be heading right into Lions/Themis if overextending, while the Haven play heals and draws and plays that killing amulet if you play conservatively.

>Sword
>No albert
>Whocaresaboutanyothercardlmao
good job

forest

>seraph mirror
>go second
>can't afford to run odin in this meta
This is gay.

>Accept the good with the bad
>Even out your disco with more win con

No, you only average 2pp of ramp which is largely wasted with hands that can't play all your pp
You entire deck is based around something like a 40% chance of having one of various sequences of cards by T7 or you're in for it.
>Can just get burn/storm'd before it gets there ayway

Doing god's work, what's up next?

They're still pretending it's balanced, is the problem. Kind of like they were pretending daria was balanced in playtesting.

Does any variant of Roach use 3 Tia? I want to liquefy one of them.

Why do you hate dragon. leader looks like fucking cool

Look at me
I will never pass for a perfect deck
Or a perfect class
Can it be
I'm not meant to play this part?

Now I see
That if I were truly to be myself
I would break my family's heart

Who is that man I see
Staring straight
Back at me?
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?

Somehow I cannot hide
Who I am
Though I've tried
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

Usually you play defensive and keep their board clean. You have Unica and Healing Angel to keep yourself healthy until late game.

>can't afford to run odin in this meta
Nigga yes you can.

Yea that's what I mean by not doing anything. I'm just stalling until turn 8, and I don't really like that.

>dirtrune petrified 3 of my castle
This is why no one like to play with you.

Hey, you can do really well with Dragon if you have 60k worth of legendaries. Get out that wallet and make Rowen smile!

Let's say I odin. He drops another seraph. Then what?

>liquify a good legend that could become an automatic three of if any non roach elf deck ever becomes viable
i wouldn't

GIVE CONTROL BLOOD A GOOD FUCKING WARD AND A NO NONE SENSE HEAL. A FUCKING WARD WITH MORE THAN 2 HEALTH.

No, not a fucking vengeance heal, not "lol heal 2 on an understatted body". Give it a GOOD FUCKING NO QUESTIONS ASKED HEAL THAT CAN BE PLAYED BEFORE YOU FUCKING DIE ON TURN 7.

You drop another Odin.

Control decks use 3 (3) (111) (iii) (nana) Odins

Odin it again. You'd be doing a hell of a lot more than you would if you didn't have an Odin and the game just ended right there.

i love the dirtfags desu

You drop another odin and hit face with your other odin
Ideally he won't be able to drop his 2nd seraph because you actually built enough of a threat that having the odin on the board means that he can't drop seraph without risking dying.

I can't fit 3 Odins in this dick. Post yours.

But I only crafted 2 at the start of DE hoping I'd open the third. Not a single DE pack i opened gave me one, and I opened one every single day since it was released.

Seems kinda excessive.

Well, that's how this deck works unless you draw into your reapers, then you can be the aggressor while blocking them with wards.

Not much. I suppose I will either still use the same deck for the whole season or see if I can further improve the dshift match up.

Can we talk about this? Why does the only class with the best class mechanic, and the only class to have an absolute counter to an entire archetype (now 2, rip midrange), also has such a card? Its the fucking class that needs it the least, and it's overpowered as fuck compared cards twice its cost.

You want to play Control AND not get fucked up by Seraph/Aggro/other control decks? No matter what craft you're playing, your control decklist will start with:

>3 Odin
>3 Bahamut

Period.
Then you fill the rest of your deck, recently a lot of people have started to test SahaLuci outside Dragon with positive results.