/swgg/ Star Wars Games General

/swgg/ is not your personal tech/customer support forum. Google search before posting.

>For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/Cp37vLab

Referral system is broken, ask politely in thread if you need a link.

>How do I setup Battlefront II?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

/swgg/ Guilds
Legio XVI Coruscantia - Tomb of Freedon Nadd (Imperial)

- Ebon Hawk (Imperial/RP/Memes)

- Harbinger (Imperial)

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>KOTET Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LbpDxrew4A0 [Inbed] [Inbred]

Last one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI
youtube.com/watch?v=eowf69_29rw
torcommunity.com/database/update-previews/2046-game-update-5-2-pts-1-mined
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for no milftele gf

Do we need to wait until after Episode 9 for another gud Star Wars game? How long until the next Battlefront? The clone wars era is better suited for for that kind of game because you don't need to shoot anyone with a face.

Remember if you are horny and want to ERP this is what you are going to get.

>any SW game good after this terrible trilogy
It's going to be a phone app marketed towards teenage girls.

Apparently some collaboration made a bunch of mods for Battlefront 2 to refresh its appearance with updated graphics, new troop types, animations and models, if that's something you're interested in.

>in my ship
hello 2012

other then the tank specs which force user /spec does more damage?

You mean a game like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI

Fucking hell, prepare for another Harb rollback, the server is acting up again.

what are your dream armor sets or mounts you know you're never gonna get?

mine are sith recluse, xoxaan, jedi strategist, and ambassador's hoverchair.

That han solo song is going to be in my head all night

>light side bounty hunter

i feel like a fraud

Imperator's Command Hoverchair here. I don't need a fancy throne like the other ones, I just want a simple rocket chair.

Primeval Stalker is expensive but I'm not dying for it. There's not much else, otherwise.

Honestly, my dream is to fill my Tatooine SH with hundreds of different personnel to complete the black market look I have going for it. Seeing as how a single one of some of them go for as much as 10m or more, it's a grandiose dream I know I'll never really have the money to afford.

Is Virulence and Marksmanship for Sniper worth learning? I already know Engineering

Marksman is right there with sorc dps specs in terms of damage. Virulence is worth learning if you want to have something different that is worthwhile.

does it get better lads

I hope you like being a mando

why wouldnt i

is there some sort of secret meme im not aware of?

>i feel like a fraud

you are. stop fucking up all your contracts and do what you were paid to do.

ded thread

is it possible to not fall in love with femquisitor? every once in a while, bioware does something right.

her voice is sexy. A slight hint of crazy

No, resisting only prolongs the fall.

nice thighs bb

i know. her VA deserves to be paid more.

Is there a new pack coming soon, or other resales planned?

I'm considering whether to buy some manipulator packs or not. They don't really have anything of value in them and from what I've seen, none are selling. But I'd at least get a decent amount of bang for my buck if I managed to.

As a freemium player with preferred status.

Whats the first thing i should unlock with cartel coins that i got from achievements?

>muh honorable hunts

INQ>IA>WAR=BH>SMG

I played a consular once but can't remember what the voice acting was like.

fem is best pub VA
male is a cardboard cutout of Nolan North

Who else got TEMPLE'D here

Female's pretty good, jsut the right amount of emotion in the veiled monotone.
Artifact authorization so you can wear purples

Whats it called?

>hunter was a girl
so can you let her live? i went the DS route and killed her, just wondering if you can let her live

you can try but she kills herself anyway

Dark Legionnaire
Darth Andeddu
Destroyer
Imperial Bastion
Jedi Strategist
Revanite Avenger
Revanite Champion
Ruthless Scion
Saul Karath
Sensuous Dress
Sith Recluse

So what happens if I kneel before Jadus?

you kneel? Nothing he's a cult leader playing politics

You get a thick, uncut, powerful slab of meat thrust into your mouth, and then he shoots his load down your.

He's on the Dark Council because of his taboo practices with Sith alchemy. He's modified his cum to act as a mind control serum. It's how he convinces you to betray Intelligence to aide him.

at which point? on Kaas or at the end of the chapter?

>at which point? on Kaas or at the end of the chapter?
On Kaas.

Nothing, at that point. I think he zaps you if you defy him too much though

>Artifact authorization
>1200 coins

Damn

youtube.com/watch?v=eowf69_29rw

This talks about it and he gives links in the description.

>GC rank 131
>already getting burned out
God damn it

>3 pages of characters
>only 2 of them have finished the class story
>warrior and inquisitor

FUCK I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

It's the thrill of the hunt

Get your buffs out of the way. Agent/Smugg and Trooper/BH

bump

bump

>play dark side consular
>doesnt feel right
>play light side consular

being nice is nice

I made a bet with some friends. Who can get someone from level 1 to 70 fastest (don't have to finish any stories or chapters - strait up 1-70)

Only rules - solo only. That means you can do solo heroics and solo flashpoints. No grouping allowed.

So what class and spec and what is the fastest way to get to 70?

I just finished the Imperial Agent story. Wow.
Time to see all of the other stories now with the experience event

Do every quest on the starter planet. Then when you get to fleet go to the station that gives the PvP introduction quest and the crew skills quest.

Do the PvP quests (intro, daily and weekly).

Then talk with the stronghold quest giver. Go to one of your strongholds and walk forward till it completes. Then go to the crew skills and pick those up as well

If you have extra cartel coins go to your legacy and buy XP boost for flashpoints. Then do the starter flashpoint in fleet. Those will be done quickly and the XP flies in.

Agent story was awesome

56th for best girl.

I don't see Elara Dorne in that image, user

It's overrated and Jadus is terrible.

Anyone know of a mount that's colored black/yellow? Using the Dread Host set currently, would like to have a matching mount with it.

Hyrotii Racer's close.

We get it Jaesa, you can stop posting

You know the drill.

That was a bit late friendo

STOP BULLYING LANA!!

>implying that's what he's doing with her

Hey can I send items and money cross faction on my legacy?

>money
Just mail em
>items
you need a legacy storage hold
if you dont have one, join a guild that has one

>items
If f2p, yes by using legacy storage
If pref or sub, yes by the above or mail
>money
if f2p or pref, no
if sub, yes by mail

Yeah

>Marksman is right there with sorc dps specs in terms of damage
They nuked marksman to?

>Not bullying Lana

MM and Sorc have both been bottom tier since 4.0, what rock have you been under

Torcommunity disagrees, says they were midtier in 4.0

>incapable of doing 95% of average
>mid tier
lol

Sweet thank you! So my old republic trooper should have no issues sending stuff to a Sith warrior I'm starting? I bought some cool looking cartel market items and mounts from the GTN and want to claim them on the warrior.

I've just come back to the game and want to start from lvl 1 as a lot has changed for me(last played during the start of RotHC) and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by non stop tutorial pop ups and welcome messages. It'll feel better starting from the beginning so stuff is gradually introduced.

Btw whats the most profitable/useful crew skills these days?

Look under collection for the cm stuff. Also look into getting a legacy storage

>lana fucked koth

more ded than a sorc

Yes. New pack called "Warbound Crusader" is coming with Patch 5.2.

torcommunity.com/database/update-previews/2046-game-update-5-2-pts-1-mined

5.2 is expected end of March/Start of April at latest.
Next standard patch is the 28th Feb. Possible that cartel pack could go on then. Manipulator is probably being removed shortly. .

A new pack came with 5.1 anyway "Stalwart Leader". That'll go on sale when "Warbound Crusader" is due

>imperial bastion
Just buy it with CC. I save up my monthly 600CC that BioWare gives subs for cool direct CC armors and do all required achievements for free CC. Packs is little more than gambling. it keeps the game going though so can't complain if someone wants to drop hundreds on the market.

DO IT.

With the xp boost right now just ignore planet stories and focus on class stories you'll get them all done rather quickly. You have till early April(when 5.2 releases) to get it done.

I prefer the Knight actress desu

she sounds like a 16 years old cheerleader, it makes my hears bleed

are you filth letting this thread die again?

dead

looks like it

have some more of this sexy commando
and no you smuggler shits
it's a good helmet

Just curious.
How much credits do you guys have in your main character/the thing you play the most or right now.

6m on my main, probably around 4m spread around

bump

About 95mil. A little over 100 all together. Still feel like I'm broke and can't afford anything.

Hitting 6mil soon. Think 10 altogether

I know many people didn't like KotFE but I actually liked it a lot.

KotET on the other hand.. I don't know what went through their heads with this one, 9 rushed chapters and the plot all over the place, really disappointing.
Started playing 2 months ago but I can't keep going, I'll replay KotOR now since TOR has nothing more to tell and grinding flashpoints/warzones/operations just isn't fun for me.

Thank you. So it's still going to be awhile, but not -that- far off. I need credits, but I think I'll hold onto my coins for now and focus on getting more characters to 70 so I can grind more heroics.

>new companion I-O8
Yay, another new droid. Sounds like it's going to be an Iokath droid, but with K1-Z3N already out, it's probably not going to be humanoid.

Aesthetic as fuck.

Also bump for this dying thread

I've read that operation is 1 boss per month for a total of 6 and that BioWare intends to add substantial areas with each boss thats released.

Rumors abound about Kashykk and Utapau is coming to the game(both were in the pre release 2010 info) in an expansion to be revealed before The Last Jedi releases at cinemas. The Blur trailer will premiere during the commercials prior to the movie starting.

Weird, I thought kotet was significantly better than kotfe

4 mil on my main, 4 mil on my bank alt, 10mil spread around 10 alts, and 100mil in sellable items.

dead

DON'T YOU DARE