/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread robot abuse edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61016607
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

penis

x for cutest normies!

Let's post some thicc Mius/Kaedes/whoever else.

What should we discuss today?

Damn, that is some art.

What would Maki and Himiko look like with ahoges?

This isn't the time to discuss that Ishimaru

Perhaps we should discuss how Kiibo was supposed to be the hero of the story only for Shuuichi to ruin everything by rejecting hope and despair and become the true hero.

Legs

Reminder that Kiibo will come back next game as a villain

This thicc body will never cease to arouse me. It's fucking perfect.

Angiebros, any new fanart for our girl?

A clarification on chapter 5- Ouma's plan to stop the killing game by flooding everyone with the despair of the outside world, using the robots to block off monokuma and saying he was the mastermind that got bored and ended it worked in a (kind of terrible) way. Everyone was so despairing that not much happened over the course of a few days besides a lot of sleeping and existing without doing much else.

The only reason that this didn't continue is that Tsumugi created the fake video casting Ouma as the SHSL despair that destroyed the world and specifically targeted it towards Maki, who took the bait without question and decided to go after Ouma and kill him rather than consulting with anyone else, who wanted to seek out and talk to him non-fatally and actually get some information on him.

Maki did everything wrong.

Is this dab
Or super sentai pose?

Why are Japs still butthurt about the ending?

Release date fucking when?

I can't wait until the English release, where we can relive thee salt fest, because its going to get busy again.

What's even better is that when she fails to kill Ouma and accidentally shoots Kaito, Maki runs away and pretty much attempts to get everyone killed by voting for Ouma while bitching at Saihara for doubting people when she's the one who acted on her own.

See pic related. I'd be happy to defend Maki if more evidence to put her in a good light shows up but it takes some legendary talent to fuck up more than Ouma ever did in the course of 5 chapters.

I wonder. How many people have yet to be spoiled?

Super Sentai for real
Dab for shitpost purposes

Got any toilets to check?

Delivering a tennis midget via window to spice up this thread

(Seriously, how the fuck can you guys forgive Kirumi for this shit)

They're detectives, not plumbers.

Let the experts take it from here.

I can't, DESU. Regardless of whether Hoshi agreed to be killed or not what Kirumi did was excessive and I also didn't approve of her trying to run away while taking advantage of the students who wanted to help her run after seeing her motive video.

i thought saihara finally caught the grey man

why the fuck is he still out committing murders

Because she's the prime minister of Japan. Also she's pretty.

A couple, I know a few youtubers that are avoiding spoilers until the english release.

Grey figure is imortal, there is no stoping it.

I like how Akane can smell that Mukuro is a fighter even though she's in disguise, they really thought of good interactions for the characters.

Iruma-san

aaaaa

Thanks for posting this, now I can't get the image of Haru having murderous thoughts about Ouma the more she gets his messages about her Kaito being in another castle out of my head.

Seriously, he killed more people than anyone else in the series.
He even kills people in detective Conan, wtf!

Hey Maki, guess what! I found some Kaito lewds! Check 'em out!

FUCKIn. THANK YOU.
Jesus, the amount of people trying to defend this bitch for her fucked up actions. I'm glad Hoshi died from drowning because he didnt ever learn what she did with his fuckin body. Sucks my waifu turned into the worst girl within one chapter...

The fact that she sleeps in just her underwear and socks makes me very happy.

Saihara did capture the grey man but he didn't know he had a twin brother.

how does miu have such a 10/10 design

they do her so much injustice by putting her in an unflattering pink onesie

>Mukuro is in disguise and not herself
Nah, they can kiss my ass.

I have a feeling that case resonates more with Japan since they actually respect their politicians

Well, culturally we could expect most of the NDRV3 cast to support her since they're Japanese and have more of a collectivist mentality so I won't judge too much there.

(But on that note, Ouma got a lot of my respect here for calling her out.)

But as for myself that part made me so mad because Amami talked Hoshi out of giving himself up, and while I'm not too fond of how Hoshi apparently blackmailed Maki with her motive video he still got shafted hard, letting himself be killed by Kirumi after seeing her motive video and she couldn't even give him a quick mercy kill.

I want to cum inside his trousers and make him wear them for the rest of the game.

They should have made some new sprites of her, they did it for Izuru. Also Dr3 and UDG getting shafted to hell and back.

Eh? But she looks really easy on the eyes here:

Let's fawn over Saihara!

Did anyone even mention Hoshi at the end of the Chapter? I feel like they only cared about Kirumi

I find it awkward-fitting and unflattering in her normal sprites. Even Tenko's showing off more than her.

It's a real shame, there was no better opportunity for it and they fucked it.

go to sleep kaede

Not only is she showing midriff, but her ass is also spilling out the back.

This has to be one of the best parodies I've seen and Ouma being Bowser just sells it, along with the mental image of Maki angrily flapping her hair to fly instead of getting flight the conventional way, while Saihara clings onto her wondering why did he even let himself get roped into her quest for revenge.

Ah, fair enough. You make a good point.

Would they have to change it to resonate more with the English Audience? o just keep ti as is?

Why do people keep calling Maki tsundere?

Shes not, shes angry. Shes pissed off all the time.

I want to stick my dick between his lovely thigh gap. Is that weird?

Saihara as Luigi is perfect.

Look at him!!!!

This is what really pissed me off about the whole chapter. They dont. They go so long without talking about Hoshi that monokuma jokingly even acknowledges that they've already forgotten about Hoshi. They acknowledge him one more time and then the rest of the chapter is "Oh no...kirumi...why...runn.ooh.mygoshhhh"

That's a good question. I'm not fond of changing things personally and normally people having misunderstandings about the source material happens because they don't study Japanese culture enough, but the localization might have to make it clearer why so many of the cast decided to defend her anyway while the Japanese would have no problem understanding what was going on.

I want to cum inside his mask and make him wear it for the rest of the game.

this is ouma

This is cute

Hoshi gets no respect, he had so much potential. Being the weird designed character, but acutally being pretty decent compared to Hifumi and Teruteru. Bandai getting killed off the second episode. Not even a Hoshibro and I feel sad for him.

I'm curious to see if Ouma had more to say about Hoshi besides what he did after the body discovery and his comment during the class trial, since if there's anyone who would have cared at all it would have been him.

On that note, does anyone find it sad that some dead characters are so much more forgotten than the rest? Hoshi being a prime example, at least with Korekiyo the reason is completely obvious.

I think its meant to contrast that Hoshi didnt value his life at all and Kirumi did over everyone else.

*puts on glasses*
No it's not
This is Ouma

What's this "official dangan ronpa fan meeting" that's happening on April?
Anyone have any details?

Amami vs Sushi

Though I can see why people are somewhat put off by that, Hoshi might not have valued his life much but he did still want to find a reason to live. That sets him apart from a lot of DR characters, which is why I'm sad that he had such a fate.

Gosh, I sure do love it when they mistreat the characters. Remember how Yamada was literally the worst fucking person but in the end more people cared that he died rather than Ishimaru?

It still hurts, user.
Fuck Yamada.

Fan comic of Yumeno having shifting powers and helping to save the Alternative timeline V3 cast.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=61016607

Discussion? Nah, lets talk about how much we want to fuck Ouma/Miu/Saihara/Amami/Tulpaman instead

I've seen a lot of memes on nip twitter involving sushi with him and tulpaman, what's up with that?

Imagine if at the end of Chapter 3 everybody forgot about Tenko and Angie and mourned for Shinguji instead

Agreed, agreed!

That makes me really mad too, because Ishimaru might have been overbearing but he was a genuinely lonely guy who had just lost what might have been his only friend in a long time and it was so fucking unfair that he got murdered just like that.

Although man, speaking of characters being mistreated don't even get me started on Ouma.

>in the afterlife theatre
THIS A NON SMOKING THEATRE!

That's what sucks about him dying so soon. He could've had a good character arc that lasted over the course of a chapter more or two, but instead he comes to a conclusion but lays down and dies anyway. Sucks.

I thought it was said that Kodaka didn't have enough time to include the grief over Ishimaru? Or was that all Uso daiyos?

Poor Naegi-kun is flat

To be fair, they do sort of forget about Tenko at first because of the murder/trial rules, but remember her later. In the end it's really Angie that's forgotten more.

People. Would. Have. A Fucking. Meltdown.

I love her weird puffy lip

Yeah, IMO Hoshi was among the ones with most wasted potential given that unlike others like Amami he didn't necessarily need to die for plot reasons.

So anyway, new discussion: Whose deaths in NDRV3 did you think were wasted potential?